Why do i keep bumping into you?

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

In Korea, Jessica is bored during weekend when Tiffany is not around. Normally they will go for shopping... high tea... gym... Hmm..... what should i do today? Jessica sighed. Ring ring... Hello! Jessica answered. Hi Jessica ssi, Yuri here. Yuri..... Jessica try to recall. I'm your schoolmate, we met at SADIS 50th anniversary. remember? said Yuri. Oh... Yuri ssi, wait... how you got my mobile no.? asked Jessica. Haha... i got it from Prof Lee. said Yuri. Oh i see, what is it regarding? asked Jessica. Ermm..... i would like to.... ask you for a date. Are you availalbe today? asked Yuri shyly. Hmm.... ok! How about going to xxx shopping mall? asked Jessica. Ok, I'm fine with there. Do you need me to come and fetch you? asked Yuri. Sure, can you fetch me at 3pm then. Thanks! said Jessica. No problem, cya. said Yuri happily.

They reached the mall at 3 plus. Jessica is a shoppaholic... she almost went in all the ladies shop in the mall. Can you wait for me here, i need to go to the washroom, said Jessica. Yuri nodded his head. When Jessica walked her way to the washroom. Hey, Jessica ssi.. As Jessica turned around and saw Yoona. Hi, what you doing here, asked Jessica. I'm meeting my friend here, said Yoona. How about you, alone? asked Yoona. No... i'm with my friend too. Cya, said Jessica and she walk away. 3 hours gone just for shopping. Yuri is getting hungry. Jessica ssi, are you hungry, shall we go for dinner now? Hmm.... Ok, i'm hungry too after the shopping. said Jessica. What would you like to have? asked Yuri. Should we have western food? asked Jessica. Sure, i know there's a restaurant here is famous for their steak. Let's go there. said Yuri. Ok, said Jessica.

And they come to this xxx steak house. A table for two please, said Yuri. Sorry Sir, our restaurant is full at the moment, would you mind to wait for 1 hour? said the Manager. Wow... that's a long wait. said Yuri while looking at Jessica. It's ok, we go somewhere else then. said Jessica. Mr Im, this way please. said the Manager. They turned their head and saw Yoona and a lady beside him, it's Seohyun. Yoongie... you made reservation! Can we join you? asked Yuri. Yoona saw Jessica & Yuri are together. But Jessica looked awkward. Yoona look at Seohyun and asked, do you mind? It's ok, said Seohyun happily and shake her head. All right, let's go in. said Yuri happily and grab Jessica's wrist. Yoona saw Yuri reaction but he keep quiet.

While looking at the menu. What would you like to have, Jessica ssi? asked Yuri. I want to have rib-eye steak! Both Yoona & Jessica ordered the same dish. Hey.. Yoongie, you order other dish then we can share among all four dishes. Sighed... ok, then i want salmon. said Yoona. Seohyun, what about you? asked Yoona. Hmm.... i would like to have fish fillet then. said Seohyun. I want chicken chop. said Yuri. Thank you and your order will be here soon, said the Manager.

How come both of you are together? Mmm..... you both are dating right? asked Yuri grining. No... Yoona oppa is giving me a treat for helping him. We're not dating. Seohyun explained. Yah... Yul, it's just a dinner. said Yoona. How about you two? Yoona's turn to tease Yuri and Yoona looked at Jessica. Ermm.... we just meet up for shopping, that's all. said Jessica. Yuri is sad that Jessica didn't consider this as their first date. Wow... Jessica unnie, you bought alot of things. Happy shopping. said Seohyun smiling. If Tiffany is around, we will buy more than this. said Jessica & she missed Tiffany.

Oh, where is Tiffany ssi? asked Yoona. She went to Paris, should be back by next weekend i guess. Really... Taeng also. said Yoona. Haha... do you think both of them will meet up over there? asked Yuri excited. But Taeyeon oppa don't really like to talk, he's quiet. said Seohyun. Hmmm.... Taeng don't really talk to people he's not close to, but that day he kept starring at Tiffany. said Yoona exaggerated. Serious? But I guess, Tiffany will take the initiative to talk to him. said Jessica. Wow... Tiffany unnie is so socialable. said Seohyun. No... actually... because it's Taeyeon. said Jessica. Huh? all three of them looked curiously at Jessica. Well, Tiffany had a fiance when we're in LA two yrs ago, they had a "love at first sight" kinda thingy you know and got engaged. But her fiance had an accident and passed away after their engagement. Tiffany is very sad about this short relationship and after that she refused to date other guys since then. Until she saw Taeyeon that day at SADIS. So... asked Yoona. The problem is.... Taeyeon looked exactly like Daniel, Tiffany's fiance.

Chincha? said Yoona wider his eyes. Omo... this kinda thing really exist! I thought this will only happen in drama. said Yuri. Tiffany unnie is very pitiful, she lost her fiance just like that... said Seohyun. She has put the accident behind her after these 2 years, but now someone who looks exactly like her fiance has appeared infront of her. what can she do? God is playing a prank on her. Jessica sighed. Well, perhaps it's not a prank but blessing, a second chance for Tiffany to fall in love again with the "same" looking guy. said Yoona. Yeah.... Maybe. said Jessica.

After their dinner, Yuri received a phone that he needed to rush off. Jessica, I need to rush to other places, are you ok to go back by yourself? asked Yuri in gulity. Yeah... i can take a cab home. said Jessica. Why don't i drive you home, it's dangerous for you to take cab by your own. said Yoona. But you gotta send Seohyun too, is it on the way? asked Jessica. It's ok, what is more important than safety... don't worry. said Yoona. Thanks then. said Jessica.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok, chapter 3 here.... trying to find more Yoonsic photo... :{

How do you find this chapter?

I saw more comments from Yoonsic shipper instead of Taeny... come on, say something Taeny shipper & locksmith! you rawk...