We're just friends...

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

Incheon International Airport...

11.30am... Yoona checking at the arrival screen for Paris to Incheon - CDG to ICN, flight landed at 11:15. Hmm... Lucky, just landed 15mins ago. said Yoona and he walked to the arrival hall. Jessica too, at the arrival hall to pick-up Tiffany. She saw Yoona pacing around, she walk to him and pat his shoulder. Yoona ssi... said Jessica. Yoona turned around and saw Jessica. Hi, Jessica ssi! You're here to pick your friend? asked Yoona. Yeah, Tiffany is coming back today. said Jessica. Oh, Taeyeon too. I guessed they're on the same flight ya.. said Yoona laughing.

     

Well... this is too coincidence. Same departure date, two weeks in paris, arrived on the same date and same flight. Hmm.... should do something about it. said Yoona *smirk*  Hi 5! with Jessica. Oh... Here they are, said Jessica.

     

Taeng... Fany... both Yoona & Jessica shouted & waving at them. Wae... both of them? both Taeyeon & Tiffany is surprised to see Yoona & Jessica together. Welcome back, Fany ah... i missed you! said Jessica hugged Tiffany. Hey Taeng, finally you're back! said Yoona & hugged Taeyeon. What's wrong with you, as if i've been away for years... said Taeyeon *laughing*. I'm so busy without you around. said Yoona *pouted*. But you're carefree at the same time huh... said Taeyeon & looked at Jessica. Ahniyo, we just happen to fetch you guys at the same time. said Yoona. Four of them go to the carpark & get their cars, they bid goodbye to each other.

While in the car. Ok, now only two of us, be frank & tell me the truth. said Yoona. Mwo...? said Taeyeon. How you & Tiffany met each other and what have you two been doing in Paris huh? asked Yoona curiously. Ahniyo... we just happen to meet last week & arrange for outing, that's all. said Taeyeon. Wow... it's fate, Taeng! You both left at the same time, you know.. i met Jessica ssi at the airport two weeks ago when i sent you. said Yoona. Talk about Jessica, out of sudden you two, become friends? I thought you both are like fire & water? asked Taeyeon. Well, we become friend since two weeks ago, said Yoona & he told Taenyeon how it happen.

Taeng... i'm not sure if you should know about this. said Yoona. Mwo..? asked Taeyeon. It's about Tiffany ssi, her fiance. said Yoona. Oh, she told me about it. said Taeyeon. Chincha... that's great. said Yoona. At first i don't believe it until she shown me the photo in her mobile. How could two person looked alike. said Taeyeon. Do you think she will mis-take you as her fiance and... said Yoona. Ahniyo... she knows it's me, Kim Tae Yeon when we're in Paris. And she hope we are only friends. said Taeyeon. Mwo... not even a chance now. said yoona sighed. It's better this way, we won't feel awkward if we meet up. said Taeyeon.

Fany ah... so you have been with Taeyeon ssi all this while? asked Jessica. I only met him during the last week in Paris and we happen to stay at the same hotel. said Tiffany. Chincha... so both of you has been together for outing? asked Jessica. Nae... it's enjoying and i bought lots of things too, said Tiffany. You both... said Jessica smiling at Tiffany. Ahniyo... it's not what you think. I told him we're just friend and about Daniel's story too. said Tiffany. Mwo.... Fany ah, you're just like splashing a cold water on him... said Jessica. Sica, i went to the church & somehow i got the answer. I need to move on but i need time, not now to start a new relationship. I'm not sure about his feeling too, at least i made it clear to him right now better than he mistaken. said Tiffany. That's true, hwaiting.... Fany ah. said Jessica.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know you guys wanted Taeny to be together... but they needs help! from who.. of course their best friend around them. i will update soon.