Angel

Disobedient

Yifan draped a towel over his wet hair, droplets of clear liquid travelling down to the hollows of his collar bones. He rubbed his hair with the fluffy towel before letting himself fall backwards onto the bed. The room was filled with the scent of his shampoo and body wash even though Yifan never knew the difference between the two but thank god for that he is literate. If you placed the facial wash in the place of his toothpaste, Yifan will still brush his teeth normally but that is with the help of his facial wash.

'Feels good,' Yifan thought as he spreads out his arms like a kid lying on a pile of snow. But there was something missing and Yifan knows. For a brief moment he hoped that someone will hug him to sleep so that it will remind him of the stranger's warmth. Maybe he'd remember his face better. Yifan doesn't want to forget yet. It’s not like you meet someone that catches your attention every day.

Yifan sighed and shuts his eyes drifting off to sleep, images of the stranger’s mesmerizing eyes lingering behind his mind.

---

Outside the apartment, a figure stumbles his way out of the elevator, trying hard not to trip over his own foot. He reaches the door of the apartment and digs for his card key from his skinny jeans pocket.

“Finally…” he groaned as the door beeped and opened.

Yixing kicked his boots against the shoe rack before he threw his jacket off his sweaty back. It was a terrible mistake to challenge the local drunkard for a drinking contest after all. Too bad he got carried away too quickly before he could read off the labels from the bottles, the light was dimmed and people kept on cheering for another round and Yixing was already half dead with his head spinning.

“Hot…” Yixing tugs at the ‘v’ neck shirt he had over his body and desperately pulls it over his own head.

He felt the rush of cool air hit his bare chest and sighed, it felt so refreshing that he continued to remove the remaining fabrics on his body, leaving a trail of crumpled puddle of his treasured clothing which he will be crying over the next day. Yixing reached out to feel the walls in the pitch black apartment, something seemed to be guiding him towards a room and he lungs forward when his body tells him to. Fortunately, Yixing lands on something soft and warm, not the cold hard floor.

“Offt...” Yifan stirs in his sleep but he was too tired to wake up when the other fell beside him, sinking into the mattress.

However Yixing wasn’t satisfied with the soft mattress and instead, he wiggles closer to the giant human bolster and swings an arm over Yifan’s waist. Yifan didn’t protest and allowed Yixing to snuggle closer until his head was resting against his chest. Hearing the rhythms of Yifan’s heartbeat gives Yixing a sense of security and calmness as the end of his lips tugged into a small smile before the alcohol overwrites his consciousness.   

Yifan had a weird dream that night. The beautiful stranger appeared in a white suit, his angelic white wings covering his sides as he settled on the ground. Yifan knew he was probably staring at the angel like an idiot with jaws hanging wide open all these while but he couldn’t give a damn about anything right now. The angel snickered softly before he stepped closer towards Yifan who was now shaking a little because he’s nervous or was he cold? Nonetheless, the angel stretches out his arms and embraces the taller man. Yifan freezes in his spot as he inhales deeply, trying to get his nerves back.

To his surprise, he smells alcohol.

With that thought in mind, Yifan wakes up from his dream and was greeted with the sunshine of the morning skies.

“Ughhh…” Yifan quickly turned his face to the other side of the room.

As he turned, something soft tickled his chin and his eyes travelled further down until he saw a mess of brown hair near his neck. Still unable to process his thoughts, Yifan blinked multiple times till his eyes started to get watery from all the blinking.

Am I still dreaming? Yifan looked closer and saw the slender fingers lying on his chest.

Okkkk…now it’s really getting weird… Yifan’s eyes widened when the person started to mumble in his sleep.

HOLY CRAP DID I SLEEP IN THE WRONG HOUSE YESTERDAY?!  Yifan freaked out completely but he couldn’t move an inch when the person on his chest is weighing him down.

It seemed like Yifan’s worry was all for nothing when Yixing woke up 2 seconds later, his facial muscles twisted in such a way that Yifan nearly choked on his saliva even though his mouth was dry since last night.

It took another 2 seconds before Yixing screamed in the most hysterical manner causing the both of them to roll off the bed before their backs crushed onto the carpeted floor.   

“WHAT…WHAT ARE YOU?! A ?!” Yixing pushed himself away from Yifan, his feet kicking Yifan’s knee.

 Yifan held onto his poor knee before shooting Yixing with his death stare.

“Shouldn’t I be the one to ask you that?” he replied steadily, eyes never leaving the other.

Yixing blushed when he recalled his previous position, shamelessly clinging onto his human bolster, only in his boxers, damn.

“But…but this is my apartment! You’re trespassing!” Yixing pouted.

Yifan furrowed his eyebrows and crawled nearer to Yixing, who was backing away at the same pace, until there was no more space for him to move.

Yifan leant in closer, their nose touching.

“No, this is MY apartment,”

---

Later that day, the both of them found out that the apartment did belong to them. The seller ran off with their contract money shortly after Yifan paid him that evening.

“I can’t believe that this is happening to me…” Yixing hid his face in his palms.

Yifan settled in the opposite seat, rubbing his temples, he stared at the identical pieces of contracts with blood shot eyes. The younger of the two noticed the unnerving silences between them and peeks at Yifan through the space between his fingers.

“So? What are we going to do now?” he asked, only to be ignored.

“Since you can’t come up with anything, I’ll decide then,” Yixing rises from his seat.

Yifan nodded slowly, trying his best to remain calm.

“I hate doing this but we’ve no choice but to share,” Yixing crossed his arms as he spoke.

“Excuse me? Share? But –” Yifan got interrupted by Yixing before he could finish his words.

“Or do you prefer to move out instead?” Yixing eyed the other with his pair of sparkly eyes and Yifan recognized him almost immediately.

“Angel…” Yifan breathed subconsciously.

“What? Where? Are you trying to tell me that you’re mentally unstable?” Yixing scoffed.

Yifan takes back whatever he had said afterwards. No way will that person be my angel, but he sure looks familiar…

One thing Yifan doesn’t know about the other is that Yixing is in fact the angel in his dream. Another would be the fact that his angel doesn’t have the best memory on Earth. (Since he seemed clueless that Yifan was the huge wall he fell into last time)

---

aww poor Lay D: don't worry you won't be lonly! duizhang is always there for you! :D

Replies:

@poppydoppy123 : aww thank you! I’m so touched by your lovely comment XD haha~ thanks for reading! Yeahhh naughty Lay XD

@ aimeime: yep! Update is here! It is? Thank you again! :D

@ awesomepearlescent: omg so glad that someone actually noticed the diva essence in Lay! I didn’t do a good job in portraying that T^T thank you for that! :D I wanted to make lulu extra squishy XD hope you liked the krislay moments :D

@ sooandseop: T^T thank you T^T hope my update doesn’t disappoint you T^T so touched wuwu~~ update is here! XD

@ fr_unicorn: yayyyyyy~! Thank you for reading!!! Update is hereeee for you dear! :D

@ Nara1214 : heehee yep you guessed right! XD yay thank you~! :D enjoy!

A/n: hi there! Thank you for subscribing and commenting! Really appreciates it! Hope that the Krispylays moments were passable for a not-so-fluffy-fluff~!

Wanted to present to you my little dedication for EXO’s 100 days of debut!

100 days have passed by and I’m sure that there will be many more years to come! ♥ EXO hwaiting!

Next update is still not confirmed yet because I still have to come up with some interesting plots T^T sorry~!

Sorry for the mistakes and please drop me a COMMENT before you go~! :>

-Mika ♥