Ice cream, hot chocolate and pasta

Disobedient

It had been a week since they first met. The young teacher struggles to concentrate on teaching his student without noticing how warm and glittery that pair of deer like eyes was. Luhan always wears that childlike and innocent smile each time they were having lessons with each other, spending the whole day talking about the stars and universe far away. Xiumin's purpose here was to let Luhan learn slowly with interest but he often sees that there was no reason for them to categorize Luhan like that. In his eyes, Luhan was like any other young adult out there, he was just taking a longer time to understand certain things.

"Ge?" Luhan softly whispered when Xiumin's mind drifted away once again, thinking about his dear student of course.

"Hmm? Oh yes Luhan?" Xiumin gave the other a toothy grin after realising that he wasn't paying attention to his student again. Physically that is.

Luhan's little lips turned into a pout and Xiumin felt a part of him melt like an ice cream on a hot summer day.

"Ah...don't get mad...I..." Xiumin stuttered, his face flushed red like a tomato.

The pout quickly turned into a wide smile as Luhan chuckled at his teacher.

"Just kidding," Luhan said and placed a hand on Xiumin's thigh.

Xiumin blinked a few times until Luhan started tugging at the cotton material that Xiumin was wearing while whinning.

"Can we get ice cream? Pleaseeee?" the whining didn't stop.

It wasn't his plan to turn a study session into an ice cream date but Xiumin finds himself standing at the counter of a cafe, his fingers intertwined tightly to a cheerful boy taller than him.

When it was their turn to choose the ice creams, the jumpy boy who seemed to be acting way too young for his age was excitedly pressing the tip of his finger to various favours and toppings.

Xiumin didn't mind the weird glances from the waitress at the counter and other customers when Luhan pulled him out of the cafe giggling.

He didn't care about the murmurings he heard when Luhan insisted that they shared their ice cream on a nearby bench, with all the couples eyeing them again.

Luhan is perfect the way he is.

His student inched closer when he saw Xiumin spacing out beside him, there was a light hint of pink on his chubby cheeks and Luhan couldn’t help but to go nearer and nearer till his lips were pressed against that warm and soft surface.

Xiumin thought that he was hallucinating when Luhan quickly drew away, leaving behind a little spot of melted vanilla on his burning cheek.

He kissed…me.

---

“Ge…about just now…I’m sorry,” Luhan mumbled during their walk back to the school.

Xiumin placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, “It’s ok, ge don’t mind…uh I mean,”

There was a pause when Luhan threw himself into Xiumin’s arms, hiding his head in the crook of the other’s neck.

“You won’t dislike me right?” Luhan’s muffled cry hit Xiumin’s heart like blades, piercing through his flesh.

“I promise I won’t,” he gently whispered against Luhan’s ear.

Xiumin knew he had said the right thing when Luhan listened to his lesson attentively for the rest of day.

---

Sulking in his own little way that his expressions were totally unchanged, Yifan enters the apartment after a day of sightseeing. It was a mistake to join the local tour group but Yifan didn’t have a choice when the bus driver called him this morning.

Yifan could still recall the time when his new house mate advised him on his tour.

“That’s the worse tour group ever! I bet that I can do a better job,” Yixing crossed his arms over his chest when he saw the brochure left on the dinning table.

A part of Yifan wanted to believe his new house mate but annoying him seemed to bring more excitement into his life and Yifan went for the tour, only to come back with an empty stomach and a load shyt of disappointment.

Standing at 1.87m, Yifan crouches and tries to hide his huge frame from Yixing, who had his back turned away in the kitchen. Yifan’s ego was as big as his whole being and Yixing should never know about his wasted day at the tour. He was nearing his room when a particular voice called out to him.

“Had dinner yet?” Yixing placed the plates of aglio olio, his dimples appearing when he saw Yifan looking back, eyes fixed on the pasta.

The shorter of the two walked over when Yifan stood still in his position, still shocked over being discovered of entering the apartment when he was already being sneakier than usual. That cheeky smile never left his face as Yixing pulled Yifan by his wrist towards the dining table. Yifan didn’t know why but his legs didn’t protest and before he could react, he was being ushered into the seat.

Yifan mimics Yixing when he saw him picking up his fork. He wasn’t a baby or a child and he knows how to eat but Yifan felt so shy for no particular reason that his movements were restricted, as if he was being pulled by strings, like a puppet. Of course, Yixing was the man pulling the strings.

Very quickly, Yifan finishes the pasta leaving Yixing to stare at him with an amused expression.

“Wow…it was that tasty?” Yixing holds in his laughter when he saw Yifan staring at his empty plate.

Yifan felt his face heat up as a crimson colour leaked into his cheeks, he turned away, breaking eye contact with his housemate. He only earns another chuckle from Yixing before he hears him speak.

“Haha…ok ok I won’t laugh, but you’re really cute, that face made you look exactly like Su—” Yixing stopped and Yifan turns back, catching the slight flicker in Yixing’s eyes.

Painful memories?

“Anyway! It’s good that you came back in time for dinner! I cooked too much and was afraid that I had to put on extra weight again!”

Yifan watches silently as Yixing's every small movements gets registered into his brain, the way he his lower lip nervously after realising he had said a little too much, the way his lashes falls and rises as he blinks and how he tries to avoid his gaze by focusing his vision to a not so appealing curtain. It’s weird but he simply had a feeling that he had seen that for his whole life.

As much as the curiosity he has, Yifan held back the urge to press on for an answer from Yixing.

---

*a few hours later*

"You're not sleeping?" Yifan gulps down a glass of water after speaking.

His housemate shrugs from his seat, or couch, his whole body spread across the piece of furniture. Yifan walks over without a second thought and he himself was surprised by his own actions when he sees Yixing sitting up from his lying position to provide some space for Yifan's inhumanly long legs.

I actually walked over and sat down. Yifan heard his own heartbeat turn into a mess of irregular pumps.

There were no words being exchanged as the two let the lights from the television flash across their faces. Then, after a good fifteen minutes, Yifan heard a light breathing sound and he turns his head around to find Yixing half asleep, his head nodding forward as his body tries hard not to collapse. Yifan hurriedly places a hand over his housemate’s nape, in a very slow and gentle way; he rests the other's head on his chest. He had seen his friend over at Canada settle his girlfriend's head like that, the girl seemed to have liked it very much and Yifan follows suit. He did have a nice and sturdy chest. To his almost amazement, he wasn't lying about his chest muscles when Yixing snuggles closer and wraps an arm at Yifan's waist, sending a shiver down his spine, in a good way that is.

Yifan holds still throughout the whole time until Yixing seems to be far asleep and his back was starting to ache due to the awkward position he is in.

Effortlessly, Yifan carries the other up in a bridal fashion and carefully walks into his own bedroom instead of Yixing's because he gets all anxious about the weight on his arms and the warmth from Yixing's body heat is not helping either. He places the sleeping boy onto his bed, straightened his legs and covered the huge blanket over his smaller torso. He's much smaller than me...Yifan thought as his eyes followed the contours of Yixing's face down to his neck and it ends there as Yifan peels his eyes off suddenly.

He was reminded of his purpose for being here.

Watch over Luhan and nothing else.

He sighs and leaves the room, leaving the door ajar so that Yixing wouldn't be awakened by the sound of a shutting door. He knows how irritating it is to be awakened by that. He hated it, to a point where he wanted to knock off all the doors he had seen.

When it was morning, Yixing wakes up from his slumber and steps out of the room rubbing his sore eyes, he looks for a huge frame but only sees plates of sandwiches and pancakes spread across the dining table. There was a note under his mug of hot chocolate.

Yixing picks it up and smirks as his eyes scanned through the messy hand writing.

"Made breakfast but didn't know what you liked. Hope you liked the hot chocolate though, since the whole cabinet was filled with that brown powder."

------------------

Replies:

@Nara1214: you’re most welcomed! :D glad that you liked their little moment :D haha yeah I was laughing so hard at the gif XD

@poppydoopy123: haha XD I say that the story is a bit weird in a way XD when time is ripe he’ll know! :D

@sooandseob: hahah! :D thank you! Yep same bed XD hopefully my little update is fluffy enough T^T

@awesomepearlescent: yes! He’s not lonely anymore XD yess I will try my best to give you moarrr~

@fr_unicorn: thank you! I will try my best to update more T^T school is being a and I am sick ;A; it sounded like some lame excuse but its true~~~ TAT

@yunjaefor: haha XD yes *sends you off to world* so sorry but i can't write to save my T^T

@graysky: ;A; thank you! *gives sunshine*

@aimeime: haha yep XD thank you ~~~ :DDD

@pika-ninja: thank you! :D haha you’re so funny XD I squeal in the library all the time so you’re not alone! XD

@salttea: haha thank you! :D lay’s fall was epic XD he must be sulking over the gifs at home XD

A/n: hi there! Sorry for the long wait! I wanted to add in some xiuhan for the xiuhan shippers :D (Since I tagged) sorry if the story was boring D: sigh…krispylays need more love T^T (and my bad writing isn’t helping ugh)

btw, should i get a poster? ?_? *no one replies*

Thank you! Leave me lovely (or nasty XD) comments! :D