The rare the bold the beautiful.

Disobedient

The weather had turned chilly lately as it enters the season of spring and Yixing should have been huddling with his comforter, wrapping himself like the cucumber fillings in a sushi. It was a usual thing for him to do every morning after someone left a year ago. However, today wasn't like the usual, Yixing feels warm, every inch of his skin heating up with pleasure.

It wasn't the comforter.

The warmth seemed to be emitted from someone else, someone bigger and stronger than him. He felt soft breathes against his nose, the rhythms slow and comforting.

"Hmmm..." and Yixing opened his eyes immediately.

Yifan was seen raising his head and Yixing almost knocked his forehead on the other’s nose bridge when he tried to look up. Yixing thought of what he was supposed to say to the other and before he could generate any ideas, Yifan turned his head to his side. Out of pure panic, Yixing shuts his lids, hoping that he could just get away with the awkward morning by feigning asleep. Yifan grinned when he saw Yixing's little act and decided to play along. He ran a finger along the beautiful boy's jaw line before leaning down to press soft warm kisses on his cheeks. It didn't take long for the angel in his arms to burst out in a series of giggles because Yifan was being a grease ball and his kisses tickles, a lot.

"Okay okay...I'm awake," Yixing chuckled as he tried to sit up from his position but only to get pushed down again.

Yifan was staring at him, all dreamy and loving. Still recovering from the tinkling feeling left on his cheeks, Yixing can't help but to hide his blushing face under the comforter.

"D-don't...look at me like that..." the embarrassed latter whined.

Yifan smiled gently and tightened his grip on Yixing's waist.

"If you wanted me blind I'd just do what you wanted," Yifan said as he pressed their foreheads together.

The one hiding under the comforter instantly revealed his face and Yifan felt a pair of warm arms sliding up his sides, making his heart skip a beat at the sudden affection.

"No! I never wanted that..." Yixing mumbled, his lips brushing against Yifan's collarbone.

It took all the will power in the world for Yifan to think straight and let his angel go wash up for school.
--------

"I...I'll be going to school...then," Yixing whispered, his eyes kept low to the ground, he couldn't even handle a second of eye contact with his housemate since this morning.

His housemate nearly choked on his coffee and nodded at him, what Yixing missed was the faint glow of pink on his pale face.

When the door clicked shut, Yifan finally let out a long sigh, his breathing was back to normal and his heart no longer pump so fast like it was going to pop out from his chest.

What did I just do...we just met...and...what if he feels disturbed?

Outside, Yixing felt his back crushing into the walls of the alley. He placed a hand over his chest and inhaled deeply. His cheeks still remained bright red and he knew that it wasn't the soju from last night.

Did...did we kissed?

Even with a crick in his neck, Yixing couldn't help but to smile throughout the day as his mind was infatuated with his charming housemate named Yifan.

-------

When Yixing returned home that night, his kitchen was ripped off of its beautiful white walls and his woks and pans weren’t spared as well. His jaws dropped at the amount of damage, but when his eyes settled on a figure that was curled up in one corner beside his "non existent" oven, all anger from before vanished.

"Are you all right? Let me--" Yixing gently turned Yifan's shoulder to see his face but stopped when he saw him with a bandaged finger.

"What happened to your finger? Is it serious? Does it hurt? 怎么办..." Yixing held Yifan's larger hand in his own, inspecting every finger closely.

"I...I'm sorry Yixing, I was trying to make dinner so I could apologise--" Yifan stuttered, his brown orbs glistering under the kitchen light.

"傻瓜! Who cares about the kitchen..." Yixing pulled the other man into his arms.

Yifan blinked serval times before he wrapped his arm around Yixing's small waist.

"You could have been seriously injured...silly...how could you do this to me..." Yixing mumbled as they stayed in that position, one kneeling between the taller one’s thighs.

Yixing wasn't really mad but Yifan was never allowed to get close to the kitchen without any supervision from then onwards.
------
The next few days were tiring but Yixing was somehow glad that Yifan had messed up the kitchen. Due to his clumsy mistake, Yixing got a new set of built-in cabinets with brand new cooking utensils and a fresh new coat of professionally done paint over his old walls. His boyfriend watches as Yixing thanked the painters and movers before closing the door.

"Is my baby that happy over the new kitchen?" Yifan hummed while he enveloped his long arms around Yixing's shoulders, nuzzling his face in the crook of Yixing's neck.

"Yes and no, but you are forbidden to go near the kitchen okay? I can't afford to lose my new kitchen again," Yixing turned a little to give Yifan a peck on the lips.

"Hmmm...yes...and no, if destroying the kitchen makes you so happy than should I...burn down the entire building?" Yifan stole another kiss from Yixing's lips before he got shoved away.

"My god...you better not..." Yixing shook his head and crossed his arms.

"Hmm...maybe you should try to stop me," Yifan said, his voice laced with honey.

His lover snorted and inched closer as he breathed into his ear," like how? Maybe you can show me,"

There was no answers needed as Yifan smirked and s his arms around Yixing's waist, their lips already locked in a heated kiss.

------

"Luhan?"

Silence.

"Luhan?"

Silence.

Xiumin his head sideways, catching a better look at his student, whom had became his top priority lately. Its sounds absurd but Xiumin hadn't got a choice not to care for his student. His student who can manipulate his feelings, actions and speech, much like everything he owns.

It was just like every other day that Luhan comes for lessons at 9 o'clock and Xiumin waits for him patiently in his seat. When Luhan entered the classroom, Xiumin smiles and pulls out the chair for him. Luhan would always give his teacher a morning hug before settling down but he didn't, and Xiumin wondered what was wrong as he watched Luhan flop down on his seat. Xiumin tried to loosen up the atmosphere by cracking some jokes but Luhan didn't seem interested at all. Xiumin tries again and suggest that they go for some ice cream, but Luhan only forced a weak smile and shook his head. In a state of confusion, Xiumin began his lessons.

"Luhan," his teacher whispered as he bends down to meet his eyes, their faces so close that Xiumin wondered where all these courage came from.

Luhan slowly looked up to face his teacher, his long eye lashes fluttering when he felt the tears that he had been holding back falling and sliding down his cheeks. Xiumin's lips parted as he instinctively reached out to wipe the strains of tears from Luhan's porcelain skin.

"Why..." Xiumin mouths while he cupped the other's cheeks in his palms, his heart shattered into a million pieces when he felt the warm fluid gliding down to his hand.

Luhan did not utter a single word as he looked away from Xiumin, his tears continuing to fall, he knew he shouldn't be crying but he couldn't stop.

"Please don't cry..." Xiumin pleads before he held both of Luhan's hands in his.

The younger of the two sniffles and mumbled something inaudible. Xiumin immediately went closer until their cheeks touched.

"It hurts...here...I can't breathe sometimes and I keep...keep thinking of...of...you..." Luhan placed a hand over his own chest and blushed with his last few words.

Xiumin smiled gently and rubbed off the remaining tears left on his little deer's cheek.

"Does it feel like your heart beats very fast too?" Xiumin asked, his voice soft and full of concern.

Luhan looked at him with his puffy eyes which was a little red from the crying, seemingly amazed that his teacher knew how he felt. Xiumin chuckled and took Luhan's hand to place it over his chest.

"See? Mine is like yours right?" Xiumin grinned as his student's mouth formed a small 'o'.

"But...no...no...you can't! Is gege suffering from some illness like me? Are we going to die?" Luhan looked horrified as he bit onto his lower lip.

Before Luhan could broke into tears again, Xiumin convinces him that everything was alright and that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together, for a long long time before they finally fly up to the skies with the angels. His student nods and buries his face in Xiumin's chest, falling asleep while Xiumin ran his fingers through his silky hair.

--------

Note(s): 怎么办(?)  (zen me ban) – what to do(?)

            傻瓜(sha gua) – silly / pabo

A/n: hi there my beautiful readers~!! :D thank you for being so patient with me~~~ I’m really sorry for the delays…because I have a final exam this year and the preparations have started and that means I’ll have lesser time to spare T^T I won’t be able to update for a short while T^T you can unsubscribe if you feel like it, I’m not forcing anyone to stay because I don’t have the right to. However, I will definitely try my best to post some updates so the story will reach to a happy ending~~~! I might be able to update next week if my plot doesn’t and the things I wrote aren’t crap. Even if you chose to leave now, I still thank you for being with me and this story till now. Love you people! ♥Krispylays and xiuhan fighting! *oh and sorry for the usage of Chinese words XD I wanted to make it more interesting? Lol so phail*

(yes you can laugh at my phail TT-TT)

Sorry for the mistakes made in the fic.

Mass replies: *I am so sorry for not replying last week ;___;*

@yunna92: aww thank you :DD ♥

@nara1214: woah! You’re the smartest! Haha yeah but let’s not reveal too much about Su—something XD haha he will appear soon :D

Don’t worry :D luhan will understand! It just takes time D: yes school is still ok T^T thank you so much for your lovely comment even though I only replied like now T^T

@babyyoo: aww I spot a xiuhan shipper :D haha sure! I will definitely include more xiuhan along the way :D thanks for reading~

@melonknight: YOU’RE MOST WELCOMED :D LOVING THE CAPS

@saltea: hahah XD thanks for reading XD I wrote bridal fashion opps sorry should have written style instead of fashion -.-

@poppydoopy123: I’ve got one now! haha yes they are so sweet now! :DD

@fr_unicorn: thank you for reading! Glad that you liked it! *I am so touched that you were so understanding T^T*

@awesomepearlescent: awww! I love your comment too :DDD thank you! Fighting together! ♥

@sooandseop: your comment is a 100 times sweeter :D ♥ thank you ♥

@ansson: thank you! :D hahah please have krispylays as your otp :D XD *haaha evil mind trying to pull people into this ship :P*

@minnie-chan: welcome to the story!:D haha thank you so much for reading :D update is here for you ♥

---

 @awesomepearlescent: (I had a lot of fun typing your username I don’t even know why XD) HAHAH THEY KISSED! Sorry if I didn’t put much details to it T^T thank you! Your comment give me a warm feeling too ♥

@Leetacyeon: hi there! :D thank you for being so understanding! :D I see that you’re from Singapore too! Yay! ^^ thank you so much ^^ you’re stories are much better than mine T^T

@Nara1214: thank you T^T *hugs back with bone crashing pressure :P* haha really, thank you for reading ;A;

@fr_unicron: ;A; here’s the chapter :D hope you liked it! :D always keep your curious mind :P hehe

@lucifergirl97: thank you! Haha I’m so touched! So sorry for not updating quickly T^T

@Man-gri: gotta love your comment too! ♥ yay! More love for krispylays! *munches on chips*

@babyyoo: oh no so sorry! I placed a xiuhan moment in this! ;A; hope it’s not that bad.

@moniselda: wow *cannot contain feels* okay brb while I sob ;A; haha thank you! Yes! Krispylays and xiuhan ;A; thank goodness we have those ships T^T hehe I’m not sure about your question for it might take some time T^T final year exams. Ugh I don’t even want to start the story about my sad school life (as in schedules…) <_<

*oh and the fanart at the beginning is mine :D credits to myself! yay~!*

gif credits goes to fyeahkrispylays@tumblr