Glass

Disobedient

Yifan have been having vague dreams about his lovely unicorn lately, except that he was in his angel form and had no horns. He laughed at how silly he was for not noticing that the "faceless" angel that invaded his dreams these days was right by his side. Today wasn't an exception as Yifan slowly lifted his lids after dreaming about his angel. His heart fell at the lack of warmth beside him.

Where's my Yixing? The first thing he thought of when he was fully awake.

Yifan did not bother to throw on his shirt and dragged his feet out of the room, half that is.

He ran his fingers through his blond locks in an attempt to look a little presentable in front of his angel. (As if Yixing would mind, seriously.)

"Hmm...smells good," Yifan sneaked behind Yixing and wrapped his long arms around the other’s waist. His warm breath tickling the sensitive neckline of his angel.

"Hey! Stop! It tickles! And I'm trying to make some breakfast here so that we don't starve to death," Yixing tried to wriggle his way out of Yifan's iron grip but his effort was fruitless.

"Hmm? It is? I see...you dislike it so much?" Yifan teased and proceeded to rub his nose behind Yixing's ear, his lips never leaving the milky white skin.

Yixing was on full blush mode as he suppressed a moan that lingered in his throat. He wasn't going to give what Yifan wanted so easily. Despite his determination, Yixing gave in at that split second when the other nibbled at his ear lobe.

"Y-yifan..." the younger one subconsciously whimpered at the sensation on his ear.

Yixing could picture Yifan smirking and turned to meet the pair of lips he wanted so badly. Yifan was indeed smirking and he pulled Yixing closer so their chest touched. Just when they were about to proceed to level two of their little kitchen make out session, Yixing heard the sizzle in his pan and tore off from the kiss immediately.

"Ah! My Bacon and eggs!" Yixing gasped as he tried to save his precious Mr Bacon and egg.

Yifan still looked as confused as ever when he was left mid way through the kiss but he remained glued to Yixing until the other pried off his arms.

"How old are you Mr Wu?" Yixing asked in a sarcastic tone when Yifan insisted that he will be fed breakfast.

"Erh...I guess...I'm 3?" Yifan shrugged as he rubbed his nape. His inability to act cute was a big obstacle to this situation.

---
Yifan met the orange hair dude from a few days ago again. The music therapist or some kid with a bright hair and a heavy looking guitar bag over his back was pacing back and forth the pottery shop when Yifan was on his way to report for work. Panic was written all over his face as Yifan approached him calmly, his steps ever so graceful and confident, quite the opposite with the other.

Yifan can't really picture his facial features but he remembered that shiny orange ball of mess on Chanyeol's head, just that it wasn't as curly as last time.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Yifan spoke cautiously, afraid that he might embarrass himself if Chanyeol wasn't the person he thought he was.

Chanyeol perked up almost immediately and nodded eagerly, like a gigantic puppy.

Yifan held his chuckle and was going to ask on but was stopped when Chanyeol grabbed his hands and gave him a hopeful glimpse of his big round eyes. Yifan took a step back, suddenly remembering their first meeting.

Just as comical as this was.

"Pleaseeeee teach me clay art!" Chanyeol pleaded with his deep man voice and Yifan cringed a little even though he had a thought that it was pretty adorable.

Well, everyone is cuter than his failed aegyo.

It turned out that Chanyeol had somehow gotten tricked into making one of his students a clay sculpture recently and his awkwardness with elder people had been messing with his mission to make the clay look like something recognisable. Then...Luhan reminded him that his brother teaches clay art...

"...and thus I'm here!" Chanyeol smiled brightly as he finished his last sentence.

Yifan had been wearing the same expression throughout the whole time during their monologue conversation.

Orange ball of hyper-ness and clumsy fingers. Yifan shook his head, he knew that it was going to be a hard day.

---

It all happened on their 5th month-sary.

Yixing smiled when Yifan placed a small peck on the corner of his lips, while he was choosing over the blueberry pancakes and the maple syrup one.

"You don't have to do this at all, waking up so early...you should have slept in longer," Yixing bites on a piece of blueberry pancake, his other hand giving Yifan a little squeeze on his thumb.

Yifan intertwined their fingers together and nodded his head silently; he had decided to appreciate Yixing's nagging for today.

"Prepare yourself for more touching moments tonight ~" Yifan brought the others hand closer to his lips before he gently kissed it.

Yixing could only smile sweetly at his man's gestures. Yifan was a total stranger from a foreign country whom he never had dream of meeting, not even mentioning to be 'his'. He had thought that he'd be still waiting for some else and that he would spend the rest of his life waiting. Yixing had the thought that Yifan was a secret agent sent from his mother who is now living in Iceland with his new father. The first meeting seemed to be a coincidence but the others seemed to be more than that. Yifan was too perfect, too kind and too gentle. He was the kind of guy that most people would dream of having. His perfection made Yixing worried; he was worried that all that was happening wasn't real. That Yifan wasn't real.

"Hey, something on your mind ?" Yifan's voice brought him back to reality as he felt that pair of warm hands encircling his waist.

"...you," Yixing breathed, as he placed his own smaller ones on top of Yifan's fingers.

There was silence in the room for a few moments before a soft chuckle echoed beside Yixing's ear.
"I just love how honest you are," Yifan said before leaning in for Yixing's lips.

Can I...can I really love you?

"I love you too," Yixing breathed in between their shared kiss.  A pair of warm brown eyes gazes into his and Yixing slowly lets his lids fall as Yifan's tongue pushed its way in.

---

Everything seemed to be all merry and jolly for Yixing today, his design passed and the white witch even praised him for it. Jongin wasn't being the usual that teases the hell out of him and Kyungsoo made them the best lunch ever. He took a long glance at the ring of shiny metal on his finger, recalling the moment when Yifan presented him with the ring and something so cute that he squealed.


"Don't open your eyes till I say so okay?" He heard his lover from a short distance away.

With a pounding heart, Yixing nods furiously; he can't handle anticipation for too long.

"Here," Yifan scooted nearer and Yixing felt a warm and furry object snuggling in his arms.
The object continued to rub its head on his arm and Yixing opens his eyes to witness a little puppy happily flailing his short arms in the air as it lay on its back. Yifan was running a finger over its tiny head like what a proud father would do. Then, Yixing couldn't recall the following happenings because he was sobbing and Yifan was all worried about his sudden change in mood and the puppy was whimpering. Yixing had forgotten to tell his lover that he can't take touching moments as well.


"Don't miss me too much, cookie~ I'll be back soon~" Yixing mumbled as he looked at his newly taken family photo. A gummy smile plastered on Yifan's face while cookie left his little pink tongue dangling from his jaws and Yixing being shoved to Yifan's chest as he cradled the puppy in his arms.

 An example of a perfect family photo.

Yixing grinned again.

From far, Baekhyun approached Yixing and let out a sound like a dying animal, most probably a Buffalo. Yixing shot him a disapproving look and suggested that he kept his opinions to himself.

"What is he doing to our Yixing?!! Oh my...now you're even spacing out during tea break and giggling over your phone's wallpaper!" Baekhyun shook his head and poked Yixing on his ribs, his smile however was sincere and Yixing never doubts his sincerity.

"Just shut it Baekhyun, you ain't gonna lose a friend so stop being jealous," Yixing elbowed his friend playfully.

"What?! Who said that I was jealous! You hurt my feelings you know!" Baekhyun wept an imaginary tear from his cheek and Yixing burst out laughing immediately.
---
He hoped that the happiness he had now would stay forever.

But Yixing quickly realised that was just his hopes, because Suho was standing in front of him, his eyes staring back at him as his fingers reached out to caress Yixing's cheek.

His heart sank.

---

Replies:

@LuciferGirl97: :D they are! :D okai imam gonna be lame and kill you~ *shoves face to wall*

@Nara1214: firstly, I LOVEEEEE YOU LIKE THIS MUCH! *spreads arms* THANK YOU SO MUCH ♥ YES AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD LUCK STUFF :D

Secondly, T^T I still love you…

Thirdly…yes…just ok I can’t say ‘I love you’ anymore because I sound like a creeper. Thank goodness it(the moments) was cute enough T^T ♥

@Clovexo: haha thank you for reading ^^ luhan has that ‘pure look’ XD

@fr_unicorn: thank you! :DDD the updateee is here~!!! But a little angsty…opps ! sorry for the long wait D:

@poppydoppy123: THANK YOU !♥ oh and I noticed the mistake XD sorry~ I’ll change it soon :D haha in this chappie Yifan remembered! XD you even remembered he scene from the first chap! XD

@lawlee: yeppp! FTW! :D thanks~

@minnie-chan: haha its ok dear :D as long as you read it T^T thank you :D

@awesomepearlescent: XD kekeke~ thanks for reading :D

@shirahime: thank you :D yes~ I’ll keep on posting ~ but my exams are coming in a week and …no was given yet…shyt (sorry for cussing) X___X

OAO WHAT A-ARE Y-YOU DOING KRIS?! xD credits goes to owner :D

A/n: hey pretty people! :D I realised that my story is in a mess and I tend to skip to different scene…a lot…ugh so sorry…you can ask me if you’re confused…T^T ~ sigh…so I’ll be gone for a while I guess T^T exams…exams…exams…<_< once again, I appreciate all your supports for this fic! :D thank you ♥ *group hugs*

p.s the chanyeol scene isn’t just a random scene…its…quite important for the next few chapters actually…lots of drama and misunderstandings! *author gets hunt down by readers* TT__TT

P.s.s SORRY FOR THE LACK OF XIUHAN. I RAN OUT OF BAOZI. *shameless*

sorry for the mistakes made! see you soon~!

Please leave me comments ~ :D ♥♥♥

(no, I’m not begging) *kneels* (what? I wanted to see your nostril.) – from Dream high XD if you know which scene I’m talking about~