Author Note updated (Please Read) 12/13/14

Monster (Hiatus)

This will be going on a hiatus while I work on my new, full length, Tao fic "Not Your Average Tale"

Thank you all so much for reeading! Please stop by and check out Not Your Average Tale if you get a chance.

(I will delete this once I get back to work)

 


 

 

Okey. No, I promise, I haven't given up.

This story though. It needs help. I'm losing it, guys.

This story wasn't preplanned, as most of my stories are.

I sort of just threw it together and was going with the flow.

But, it's begun to take a turn for a worst in the last chapter. I started to get all "weird vampire story", which is not what I want. He's all human, perhaps with a bit of mental instabilty, but still human.

If you didn't notice it, then that's good. But, there was a part where I pulled them off into a parallel vampire-world that had quote- unquote "A subtle hint of darkness that was not noticed initially".

And, that is not the road I want to take.

This story will be undergoing some serious revisions, I will be taking a bit to pull myself together, rewrite the beginning of chapter eight, then I will be back to finish the rest of this story.

But, this (and another half of my on-going stories) are going a hiatus while a perpare for a new, full length (I'm thinking between 20 to 30 chapters. Maybe a little less), Tao fic, "Not Your Average Tale".

So, please, go check it out if you are Tao-biased or happen to be a fan of my writing. ^^♥

 


 

Updated: December 13, 2014
I had the sudden inspiration to write the other day. This does not
 mean that my hiatus is over by any means. In fact, those of you who have read my most recent blog post will know that it's actually the opposite. However, I have decided the "direction" of the story-- that I'd previously mentioned. And, though he does suffer from an obvious psychological disorder, Tao will remain very human, if only in body alone. As for Ying she's going to encounter her own internal struggles. And, of course there will be some outside elements who are going to interfere as well. Expect that the next chapter will be out 12/14/14 or 15th, promise!