Luxury

Monster (Hiatus)

"We're going out today." her kidnapper called to her, as he entered the bedroom.

After forty eight hours of being locked up in his home, she wondered if what he'd told her was true.
If he really had no plans of harming her. Because it appeared that way.
 
After all, since kissing her that first day, the mysterious Huang Zitao, had not laid a hand on her since.
He let her wander about the condo as she pleased, but kept a close eye on her.
She was free to watch television, bathe, eat, almost anything but leave.
Huaying had to admit, she sure didn't feel like a prisoner.
 
After kissing her that morning two days prior, he'd coaxed her into taking a bath. Alone.
Once she finished her soak, she found a pretty night dress, robe, and slippers, left out for her to wear.
And, in the dining area, food set out for her to eat. She hadn't touched it though, not until he'd taken the chop sticks from her idle hands and eaten a bite himself.
 
He'd provided her with an entire closet chocked-full of women's clothing for her to wear, all in her correct sizes and measurements.
The collection covered a wide range of coats, dresses, skirts, tops, pants, and undergarments, even shoes and jewelry. All brand name and expensive.
Based on this and his luxurious condominium, Huaying deducted that it was safe to assume that Huang Zitao was wealthy.
 
Taking this into account, she wondered why a handsome and wealthy man such as himself, would take interest in a poor, boring girl like her.
Perhaps it was a ploy to get close to her, and somehow tap into her family's own fortune.
Smart, but it would prove ineffective, if that was his plan. After all, her family had deserted her.
 
Chang Huaying looked up at him from where she lay on his mattress, and tilted her head absently to the side, "We are?"
 
Tao joined her on the massive bed and nodded, taking her hand into his, ever so lightly, and pulling her into a sitting position.
Folded over his arm, was a change of clothes. "Hurry and dress. We'll have breakfast soon, but we have a few tasks to attend to first."
 
Though still wary of him, she didn't feel quite as afraid.
He'd made no move to force himself on her or hurt her, and had been kind and respectful to her in the last couple of days.
His only request being she not attempt to flee, as he didn't want to have to harm her.
And, out of fear, she made no attempt. After all, the life she began to grow used to in only the last forty eight hours was much gentler than the life she knew outside Huang Zitao's condo. In there no one worked her to the bone, in there no one insulted her, in there no one used her.
 
Obeying his request, she took the clothes from his arm, and watched as he placed a few other items for her to wear at her side, and then retreated the room to allow her privacy to change.
Huaying observed the outfit he'd chosen for her to wear that day, after putting on clean undergarments, and couldn't help but wonder where exactly they were going.
Slipping into the skin tight, long sleeved dress, and pulling on the black pantyhose, she didn't question it any further. She had no intention of defying him.
 
After putting on the intricately designed jewelry he'd left for her, Huaying wandered into the hall in search of Tao.
The man in question was standing in the entrace hall by the door, dressed in a black blazer, a grey top, and black pants.
Despite the simplicity of his outfit, he still looked as over dressed as she felt.
 
Tao pointed her to a pair of leather, over the knee, wedge boots by the door, as he slipped on his own shoes.
He pulled on his own black peacoat, before taking a black fur coat out of the hallway closet, and helping her to slip it on.
 
 
Glancing at the full length mirror to her left, she took in her appearance.
Ying had to admit, she'd never looked quite as good in her entire life.
Even though her family was wealthy, it was her sister they'd showered all the fancy gifts upon.
 
"Where are we going?" Ying questioned, but he only shook his head in reply, as if silently telling her to wait and see.
With that, the two of them exited the home.