Action

Monster (Hiatus)

The drowsiness, that seemingly refused to fade, was not what bothered Huaying, when she finally awoke.

 
In fact, inspite of the of the dizziness, pounding headache, and incessant buzzing she could hear along the insides of her skull, were the least of her problems.
She hadn't the slightest clue where she was.
 
It took her only moments to realize that ceiling she'd been starting at was not the plain white ceiling of her apartment, but was in fact, a light shade of grey.
The bed smelled of a man, not unpleasantly, but the tiniest hints of male cologne, and something else as well.
 
Lifting herself as carefully as possible, she glanced around the room.
Grey walls with the slightest bit of embellishment were they met both the ceiling and floor. Dark, black curtains, covered two massive windows in the room. Both draw to seal away the day light. In the far corner was a desk, of dark oak, and a chair. Opposite of that was a matching oak armoire, and beside that a full length mirror. The floor was made of marble, tiny specs reflecting of the thing strays of light that shown through the black curtains. On the far wall, opposite the bed, was the door. And the Chaise, on which Huaying lay, was a massive king sized canopy bed, with an oak head board and four pillars, to match the other furniture. The coverlets too were black. Satin sheets, a satin duvet, and five pillows; all black embellished with gold.
 
Where was she? 
 
She was far too drowsy to get up and snoop about, but she couldn't help it.
Gingerly, Huaying, slipped from the bed and quietly padded across the marble floor, stopping before the full length mirror.
There, she took a moment to realize that she was no longer dressed in her work uniform, but instead a white, over sized, button down top, and nothing else.
In horror, she ed the shirt quickly, looking at her reflection for any evidence of assault, physical or ual, but she found nothing.
Re-buttoning the top, she glanced around the room in hopes of finding her clothes, but to no avail.
 
The door, suddenly opened, revealing a tall man, with short, dark hair, wearing jeans and a black tee shirt.
Huaying didn't realize until he was an arm's length from her, that it was the kind customer from the previous morning.
Why would he take her?
 
She backed away from him, until she up against the far wall, praying silently that he wouldn't harm her.
With her back against the plaster, she looked into his eyes, striking, black, and empty. She wondered if he was going to kill her.
Ying flinched, the moment he lifted his hand, and though she'd expected him to grab her harshly by the hair or throat, the impact never came.
Instead, his fingertips brushed gently against the side of her face, tucking a strand of hair behind her pierced ears.
 
"I'm not going to hurt you, Huaying." he told her quietly.
 
She looked up at him in question, fear evident in her eyes, but also curiosity.
 
"Wh-what do you want with me?" she asked, but the brooding man standing before her said nothing.
 
"I decided to take you away from that place. You should be grateful, Huaying." the dark haired man said, looking at her with an expression that she couldn't quite decipher.
 
"What are you talking abo--!!" she was cut off, as the taller man scooped her up, and carried her away to the bed.
 
Struggling madly, and screaming for dear life, Huaying was surprised when he did nothing more than place her lightly on the mattress.
Although he didn't appear as if he planned to harm her, she was still frightened of him.
 
"Don't be scared of me, Huaying." he cooed, "I don't intend to hurt you. I only wanted to save you."
 
Tears gathering at the corners of her eyes, she shook her head, "From what?"
 
"My name is Huang Zitao." he began, reaching out for her, in fear Ying proceeded to scramble away from him, as he too made his way onto the mattress, pursuing her until she was cornered against the wall.
 
Huaying closed her eyes, awaiting the worst, when she felt him wiping away her tears that had spilled.
 
"I promise, I'm not going to hurt you." he breathed close to her ear, pulling himself until she sat fully before her trembling form.
 
"I've been watching you for a long time, Chang Huaying."