Stolen

Monster (Hiatus)

Thank you for all the comments! ^^

I love that everyone loves Tao so much already.

Everyone seems to think Tao is so sweet and charming... Oh, how mistaken you all shall be.... Don't forget, the title and banner are good for foreshadowing.

Please continue commenting and subscribing! ;D

It inspires me to udpate faster, knowing there are people waiting on the next chapters! Love you guys, and thanks for all the support!

------

 
The rest of Huaying's Saturday was spent cleaning up after Mei Lein's accidents.
She had no clue what she had done to make the other woman hate her so passionately.
 
Huaying finally left for home at 10:45pm, well after her scheduled departure of 9:30, due to the fact the Mei Lein hadn't felt well and went home early.
Checking her watch, she sighed. Her stomach was growling loudly, she hadn't eaten since lunch time.
She thought of what she had to eat in her fridge and frowned, there was nothing to eat at home.
 
So Ying dug into her pocket pulling out the tips she'd made today.
She smiled at the whole 50 yuan bill she'd received from that sweet customer earlier that morning, and decided to put it to good use.
As she turned the corner to her apartment complex, she entered the local 24 hour corner store.
 
After purchasing a few snacks and a can of peach tea, Huaying exited the small convenience store, and began to head home.
She paid no mind to the eerie silence of the streets, of the flicker of street lights, or the shadow that followed just a bit too closely.
Ying popped open her can of tea, taking a tiny sip, and slipping her headphones into her ears.
 
Huaying should have been more cautious, should have paid better attention, should have been more careful.
But, she was young and naive, and not nearly careful enough.
 
As she turned the corner to enter her apartment complex, she walked right into a hooded figure.
 
"Oh! Dui bu qi!" She exclaimed, but a gloved hand clamped over .
 
Standing before Huaying was a tall man wearing a black cloth respirator mask over his mouth, something not uncommonly worn in Asia during flu seasons.
His entire figure was shrouded aside from his piercing, cat like eyes.
 
They were the last thing she saw before everything went black.