Stay away

Braces

"Jinki Jinki Jinki my love !" Jonghyun sang as he scooped up Jinki from behind and spun him around.

"Ahh Jjongie-ah" He squealed. "Put me down !" Jinki laughed.

"Ani. Just let me hold you for a bit." Jonghyun said putting his face in his boyfriends neck taking in his sent.

"Something's wrong. Jjong what happened ?" Jinki asked.

"Noth-

"Don't tell me nothing. I know when things are wrong." Jinki interrupted.

"I'll tell you later. Right now just keep me happy arraso ?" Jonghyun said.

Jinki pouted but nodded. Jonghyun smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When Jinki blushed he showered his face with kisses.

"Kyetopa~. I see you at lunch arraso." Jonghyun said before pulling away and walking to his class.

Jinki sighed as he watched his boyfriend turn down the hall. He wanted to know what was wrong but he wasn't going to push it. Jonghyun will tell him when the times right.

.

.

.

Around third period the Juniors and Sophomores were called to the auditorium for an assembly. Jonghyun spotted Jinki and quickly made a bee-line over to him. He grabbed his hand and pulled them up the bleachers on the fifth row.

They watched as the principal came up to the and began speaking.

"Settle down." he said.

"Now you kids are here today because the district is trying something new on you guys. The juniors and sophomores will be sharing classes to let us see how the older kids do with their peers and how the younger gets influenced by them."

Groans could be heard around the auditorium at this.

Who wants to share class with a bunch of children. Thought the Sophomores.

"I know. Nobody wants this. But to bad. Starting tomorrow juniors will be split up into different 11th grade classrooms. Treat them well. This will last for the remaining time of the semester."

With that said the princable left leaving the teenagers to think about what just happened.

"Well..." Jonghyun started.

"This ith different." Jinki said.

"Yeah. Well I guess during fourth period they will they will tell us which kids go to which classes and tomorrow will be the start."

"Maybe." Jinki said.

"Well I gotta go hyung. See you at lunch remember. And if you don't come in five I'm killing Joon." Jonghyun said hugging Jinki before strolling away.

.

.

.

'No sign of Joon. No sign of his goons. Good.' Jinki thought as he quicky scurried to his locker and put his things in. He began walking to the lunch room when a hand reached out and pulled him into a room.

"What the-" Jinki said before a hand covered his mouth.

The first thing  he did was panic. 

Omg he knew it !

He so totally knew it !

He told his mom one day someone will him in a school class room and no one will be there to help him. But what did she say ? "Oh stop being silly Jinki-ah."

Silly ! Ha !

Jinki brought his elbow into his captors stomach and they let go with a grown. He quickly turned around and closed his eyes.

""Please don't me !" he cried.

"Pfft don't think to highly off yourself Lee." a familar voice said.

Jinki opened his eyes.

"Joon ?"

.

.

.

Where the heck is he ? Jonghyun thought as he began seaching for his boyfriend. Soon as the five minuet mark hit he quickly got up and set to find him.

'What if something bad is happening to him. Oh my gosh. What if Joon got to him. I'll be damned if I let him hurt him again.' Jonghyun spat to himself.

The thoughts of Joon hurting his fagile bunny was enraging him.

He pulled out his phone trying to call him again. No response.

He looked up when he heard laughter. His eyes met with Mir and Thunder. Joon's goons.

"Aye yo !" Jonghyun called pulling the two by their colars.

"What do you want Jonghhyun ?" they asked.

"Jinki. Where is he ?" Jonghyun said getting straight to the point.

"W-we don't know who you're talking about." Mir studdered.

"Sure you don't. And I won't know what the news will be talking about at 6 o'clock when you show up dead." Jonghyun said slamming them agaisnt the wall. They both gulped.

"Now speak."

So now he knew Joon had him.

.

.

.

So now Jinki was panicing again.

"Don't hurt me." he said moving away from the older. Joon just stepped closer. "What do you want ?" he asked as Joon got to close. His face flushed as Joon put his hands beside Jinki's head.

"Didn't I say stop acting cute Lee. You make me want to do something I shouldn't." Joon whispered huskly in Jinki's ear. The latter blushed increase as he shivered.

He had a feeling this will end up bad.

His phone began to ring on Jonghyun's ringtone.

Yup very bad.

___________________________________________________________________