Protection

Braces

Jonghyun was happy to find out that Joon took his warning into consideration and left Jinki alone for the past week. This lifted a weight off of his shoulder and he could have some peace at mind. To think Jinki suffered so much and he, Jonghyun, didn't help him because he was scared. A coward. He let Jinki suffer. Could have stopped the bullying anytime he wanted but the thought of what other people thought scared him.

Not anymore. Jonghyun could give two s about what anyone thinks. If someone had something to say they could say it to his face. If someone wanted to hurt Jinki, they would have to get past him first. Jonghyun wanted to be Jinki's savior. His guardian. His pretector. Someone that could help Jinki rest easy at night. It was frightening to think that Jinki could have did anything he wanted when he was getting bullied. He could have harmed himself, blamed himself, killed himself. It was all in his eyes. That he was hurting.

So, before he could even get the chance, Jonghyun took his chance. And how glad he was that he did. Because Jinki was everything and more. Jonghyun was selfish. He wanted Jinki all to himself. Maybe forever. If Jinki had rejected him, Jonghyun doesn't know what he would do. Beg ? Pled ? Make the older boy want him ? Yes he was selfish but he was not by all means inconsiderate. He would have never took things to far if Jinki did not want him. Maybe after a couple rejections it finally would stick in his head that Jinki and he were not meant to be. And so he would give him up. But only to someone so deserving of Jinki. And Joon was not. To Jonghyun Joon was careless. He didn't care that he hurt Jinki. He didn't care about the tears or groans of pain. He didn't care about the pleads to stop from the smaller boy. No, Joon in Jonghyun's eyes did not care at all and so, he was not going to let such a careless person take what is rightfully his.

Jinki was rightfully his...right ?

.

.

.

Jinki sneezed and almost dropped his chemestry project if not a tall boy walking by catching it.

"Oh thank you." he said polietly.

"No problem." the boy said quickly before scampering away. Jinki pouted, he didn't get to see his face.That was the first time he talked to someone nice besides Jonghyun and Taemin. Speaking of Taemin, where was the boy ? He hasn't seen him since last week. Was he alright ? Maybe next time he say him he could invite him over. Umma would love him. She loves all cute things.

"You're so cute when you're in deep thought." a voice said behind Jinki making him jump and again almost drop his project. He then froze as he recongnized that voice.

"Joon."

"It's been a while." the taller boy said stepping closer.

"Get away from me." Jinki said backing up. His eyes glanced around to see anyone noticing Joon trying to harass him but like always, no one was in sight.

Why is it always like this ?

" Okay look I'm not trying to hurt you." Joon said as he put his hands up in surrender. Jinki scoffed.

"Yeah right. Like you haven't thaid that before." The smaller glared.

Joon sighed.

"Jinki please-." he took a step closer and Jinki flintched as he stepped back. His back hitting the lockers.

"Don't." Jinki said eyes closed. He was just having a good week to. No Joon, no drama, no problems. Just Jonghyun and him. That's all Jinki wanted. Jonghyun and him.

"Fine." Joon gritted. "But I don't know what you see in Jonghyun. He's a coward. Acting on strong and tough but he didn't do anything when you were getting bullied."

Those words snapped something in Jinki and his glare intensified. Lucky that he put his project on top of the lockers he took a step towards  Joon.

"Bullied. Oh right. Remind me who was/still is bulling me. Oh wait. That's you. You Joon. You're the one who hurt me every day. For years I've been your punch bag. Does hurting someone else make you feel better ? Does it make you feel strong ? Tough ? Or maybe it's because you're scared of something so you hurt others. Who's a coward now Joon." 

With that said, Jinki grabbed his project and walked down the hall. Not giving Joon another glance because he did he would have saw the pathetic look on the older boys face.

Joon gritted his teeth and slammed his fist into the closest thing. The sound echoed through the hall. He pressed his foredhead agaisnt the cold metal and sighed. He'd ed up bad. But maybe there was a way to fix that.

.

.

.

Brothers. Minho couldn't get over that. If Kyuhyun and Taemin were brothers then why was he beating up Taemin ? Why hurt your little brother with such hatred. Minho uses hatred because that's what Kyuhyun has. Hatred. Like a big ball of it was in the place of his heart. He was evil, wicked and mean. The way Taemin looked at him when his brother took him away seemed like a call for help. Like the arms holding him were lava and he wanted to jump right out of the burning touch.

Their father though, the man seemed so kind and respectful.

He probably doesn't know a thing.

Minho saw Taemin three days after their last time meeting. The boy had a cast on his leg and crutches in one arm. The other arm was busy holding his books. Camera dangling around his neck.

Not wanting to see the boy struggle any longer, Minho walked over to him and easly took his books making Taemin jump in shock and almost fall.

"Sorry." Minho said. Taemin just stared. What was the taller boy doing ?

"Hey don't glare at me. I was just helping you. You seemed to have a bit of a struggle. Come on let's get these to your class." Minho said and began walking. Taemin sighed before following him.

They reached his first class and Taemin sat down in his seat. He sat his crutches up aganist his desk and fiddled with his camera.

"There you go." Minho said putting the books in front of the shorter. He smiled polietly at Taemin who seemed to stare blankly back at him. Minho's smile fluttered some.

"You don't seemed to talk much do you ?" he asked Taemin, taking a seat next to him. Taemin strugged looking down. He talked when needed. Well, sometimes.

"Thanks okay. I talk alot might as well talk for the both of us." Minho said turning to look out the window. A smile was on his face. Taemin's fingers twitched. The way Minho was sitting was very photographable. The light was angled perfectly and he had such a peaceful smile on. The tallers one handsome face was friendly. Picking up his camera he took a quick picture. The sound of the snap make Minho turn to look at Taemin.

"Did you just take a picture of me ?" he asked.

Taemin flushed at what he did. Oh my gods how could he be so awkward. He pulled his hood over his head and laid down in his arms. Minho's smile widened.

"Yah ! That's not poliet." he mocked. Taemin was...cute.

.

.

.

"If it isn't my loveable hyung !" Jonghyun said wrapping his arms around Jinki's waist and he pulled him into a hug. He hasn't seen Jinki all day due to upcoming projects and with guiding the sophmores.

Jinki flushed but burried his face into Jonghyun's chest. He took a deep breath taking in Jonghyun's sent.

"Did you miss me ?" Jonghyun asked. Jinki nodded. Snuggling closer into his boyfriends hold making Jonghyun chuckle. "I missed you too bunny." he said tilting Jinki's face up into a kiss.

They broke apart at the sound of a cough. Looking over it was their vice principal.

"No PDA in school. Go home and do it."she said before walking off towards her car.

"Aish so embarrathing." Jinki said. He shoved Jonghyun's face away when he tried to kiss him again. "Ani ani ! You've had enough." Jinki said giggling when Jonghyun kissed down his neck. He pushed him away again and began running. Not getting very far because who was the football captain out of the two ? Jonghyun pulled him by his arm and started tickling Jinki's sides. Jinki squeeled before trying to get away but it was hard to do so.

"Okay okay ! I give." he wheezed out. Jonghyun gave pity and stopped. Letting Jinki take in breaths of air.

"I still had enough or do you want some more ?" Jonghyun asked.

"Mollayo. What will you do ?" Jinki asked cheekly. They reached Jonghyun's car and got in.

"You." Jonghyun said kissing Jinki's cheek before pulling out of the lot.

"Do you want to get something to eat ?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ne, I'm in the mood for Italian." Jinki said. The younger nodded and began driving on the highway. After five minuets they made it into town and park the car. Walking along the busy streets, Jonghyun held Jinki's hand to not loose him in the crowd

"There it ith!" Jinki said. Pointing excitedly to the resurant. They skipped across the road and walked in. It wasn't empty but it wasn't full. Had just the right amount of customers.

"Table of two ?"

Jonghyun nodded and they were lead in the back. They ordered and waited before something caught Jinki's attention. In the corner of his eye he could see someone staring at him. Turning around casually, Jinki's eyes widened.

"And then I- Jinki what's wrong ?" Jonghyun said mid-sentence. Noticing Jinki's shocked expression.

"It-It's Joon." he whispered titling his head slightly in the way of the other boy.

"Joon." Jonghyun said sitting up straight as he watched Joon take a sip of his drink. What was he doing here ? Grabbing Jinki's hand he gave him a comforting squeeze.

"Let's get out of here." Jinki said. He'd rather not be in Joon's sight. He'd rather be home, sitting on the couch while his mother watched her k-dramas and yelling in their native language at the guy to go back and get the girl.

"Okay calm down love. Let's not attract attention. Get up slowly and we will leave from the side." Jonghyun said. Jinki nodded. They placed the money for their drinks down and got up. Walking to the side door, Jinki let out a sigh of relief when they stepped into the alley.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah I'm-" Jonghyun grabbed Jinki by the arm and pulled him behind him.

"Joon." he spat.

"So dramatic Jonghyun. Always so dramatic." Joon chuckled to himself. He then looked at the scared wide eyed boy behind Jonghyun. "Jinki-"

"Don't." Jinki said. How many times will he have to say that before Joon got it through his thick skull.

"Why won't you just listen to me ?" Joon asked.

"Because you have nothing worth listening to. Come on Jonghyun." Jinki said holding Jonghyun's hand tightly and pulling him out of the alley. Joon just watched the two angerly.

He will make Jinki listen to him. But first, he'd have to get him alone.

.

.

.