Lessons to learn

Braces

The light that Jinki met as the bag, or so he assumed was a bag, uncovered his head was dim. He looked over and noticed that they didn't tie him to the chair he was sitting in and he quickly got up to the door but as he shook the handle, he realized it was locked. Of course it would be that easy. But Jinki could hope couldn't he ?

"Sit down Jinki." Joon's voice came from the darkness and the younger couldn't help but jump.

"No." Jinki said looking at Joon like he was crazy.

"Don't make me force you. All I want to do is talk to you." Joon said.

"And I'd rather die then talk to you." Jinki said tugging at the door again.

"You're talking to me right now." Joon said.

"I feel like dying." Jinki retorted. He had to applaud himself with his quick retorts.

A groan of annoyance was heard and Joon walked over the door. His placed over Jink's, which Jinki quickly pulled away from. His nose scrunching up as Joon looked him right in the eyes. The hand grabbed him again and began pulling him back towards the seat. Jinki began to try to pull out his grasp but how could he forget that Joon was like ten times stronger then him. He easily restrained Jinki and sat him down in the seat.

"Don't get up." Joon said.

"And if I do ?" Jinki asked rubbing his arm.

Joon just smiled at that and Jinki could help but feel his heart began to race at that smile. Something about it reminded him of the days where Joon used to beat him up in the empty hallways. Slam him into lockers, toilets, closets. Slam his fist into him. Leaning back some, Jinki took the threat into consideration.

"Now that you've calmed down, I want to talk to you."

"And you bring me here ?" Jinki said. He didn't even know where here was.

"It's the only place I know where we won't be interrupted. And the only place I know where you can't escape."

"Creep." Jinki said under his breath and Joon gave him a glare.

"Anyway the sooner I get started the sooner you can go home."

"Fine." Jinki huffed.

"It's about Jonghyun."

"Oh god. Didn't we already have this conversation."

"I want to talk about it again. I want to tell you how much he doesn't deserve you."

"And you do ? Don't make me laugh." Jinki huffed, blowing his bangs out of his face.

"I know I don't. Not after all that I have did to you. But I am willing to start over with you. To clear us our past and create something new with you." Joon said. His face serious and voice leveled with a fear in it.

"Joon.." Jinki said trailing off. He couldn't really say anything towards that. Half of him wanted to yell, curse, hell punch the older in the face. But that would be wrong of Jinki. He wasn't like that. He was more of the kind to kill you with kindness instead of hatred. Though the other half of him, the obviously wining half wanted to listen to what Joon had to say and take in consideration of his words.

"I-"

"Please Jinki." Joon came up in his personal face. Falling on his knees and hands clasped in a pleading manner. Joon's eyes were wide and Jinki had to look away because he was weak against cute things. Not that Joon was cute or anything.

"I.." Jinki really didn't have any words to say to the other male. Really all the crap that Joon put him through and all of a sudden he makes him speechless by wanting to start anew.

"I'll do anything really. Anything to have you as mine."

Don't blush don't blush don't- Jinki could feel the heat speak across his cheeks and when he looked back at Joon he blushed deeper.

"You're really cute you know. I must have been blind before." Joon said. Jinki wanted to punch him in the face. How could he talk so easily when Jinki could utter a word.

"Please accept me Jinki."

"Eotteokhae." Jinki groaned in korean. Since his english wasn't working he obviously needs to resort back to his native tongue.

"I won't take no for an answer. Yes would be asking for too much right now, I know, but I can hope right ?" Joon said. His hands reaching over to grasp Jinki's and the young quickly pulled back.

"Joon. I..really..I have a boyfriend. You can't just take thomeone who is happy with thomeone else." Jinki said as he calmed down from the elder's touch.

"You could be happy with me as well." Joon said.

"And you could be happy with another person. Thomeone who isn't me." Jinki said.

"I only want you."

"Oh my god." this was seriously getting difficult and Jinki felt like they were just going in circles. "Why do you have to be so darn persistent." Jinki said.

"Because I'm too darn suborned to give you up."

"And you don't think Jonghyun is ? He already hates your guts. Hell I hate your guts." Jinki tried to ignore how Joon winced at that. "Find someone else. Someone who is better than me."

"There is no-"

"Don't give me that crap. There a whole bunch of people better than me. I am nothing compared to a lot of people and you out of all people should know that. You used to tell me it everyday." Jinki spat the last part out and this time he didn't ignore how Joon winced.

"I was a idiot Jinki. I'm still an idiot. You're perfect, handsome, smart, and your heart. You're so pure at heart and I want to feel that pureness so badly. I want your heart to cleanse the darkness out of me. You're like an angel Jinki. Blindingly beautiful and I to be yours just as much as I want you to be mine. I know I ed up big time but please, please give me a chance. So what if you have a boyfriend. If I open up my heart to you, maybe you could have two."  Joon said. His hands fumbling with themselves as he looked Jinki in the eyes. The truth that filled those brown orbs make Jinki want to cry because how can he turn down Joon when he was being so truthful with him.

"You would share me ? Share you love with me with Jonghyun ?" Jinki asked.

"If that meant having you then yes." Joon said giving himself a determined nodd.

"I can't promise you anything Joon. Because you put me through so much that I'm thared to even been in the thame room with you. The only reason I'm not in tears yet is because you haven't beat them out of me. Even then, the thought of it pains me. But, I will take in some thought of thith. Just I need a few promises from you."

"Y-yeah sure anything." Joon said.

"Well okay. No more hitting. Like ever. Because that was never cool and it has mentally tharred me. Next, you have to just be nice to me. That'th all I really want. For you to be nice to me and to not say such hateful words or anything rude. Third, you have to get along with Jonghyun. No matter how much you hate him at least get along with him for me. I'll tell him the thame for you. Lastly, if you really want me this badly well then you're going to have to do a hell of a lot of making up to do. I won't forgive you so easily but I'm just too nice to say no. Tho...what do you say ?"

"So in a way..I have to court you ?" Joon asked a bit unsure and needing some clarification.

"Yah ! Don't thay it that way. That'th embarrassing. But..yeah." Jink said the flush crawling back up into his cheeks and Joon smiled at him. Not smirked or glared or any of the other thing's he did but truly smile with teeth and everything.

"Then I say yes Jinki. I will court you."

That earned Joon a smack to the head and they both froze looking at he each other.

"A-ah..sorry." Jinki said moving back a bit.

"It's okay. Just surprised me. But I deserved that. I deserve every hit you throw at me." Joon said rubbing his head. He smiled again and shyly, Jinki returned it back.

"Now, let's get out here before my mom calls the Pentagon."

.

.

.

"Jinki where have you been you didn't answer my calls ?" was the first thing Jonghyun said as he flopped on Jinki's bed.

"Ehh ?" Jinki asked. It was Monday morning and he probably missed his alarm and everything becuase he felt like he has gotten more sleep than usual.

"What happened ?" Jonghyun asked.

"I lost my phone when I was at ToysRUS." Jinki said rolling over only to be pulled into a kiss by Jonghyun.

"Only you hyung." Jonghyun teased.

"Ne." Jinki yawned.

"So are we going to go to school or laze around in bed all day ?" Jonghyun asked.

"Hmm the latter sounds so much better but umma would kill me if I skipped a day without a reason."

"Well get dressed bunny."

Jinki wanted to tell the other not to call him that but he knew it was useless. They quickly ate the rice and other food that Mrs.Lee cooked before exiting the house. Jonghyun hopped in the car before he paused.

"Oh my god I'm an idiot." Jonghyun said.

"Waeyo ?" Jinki asked. He hasn't reverted back into english for two days and didn't feel like it any time soon.

"You're hair. It's..it's.."

"Blonde ?"

"Yeah !"

"You don't like it ?" Jinki asked moving his now shorter bangs away from his eyes.

"I love. You look amazing. It really brings out your face." Jonghyun said taking one hand from the wheel to pinch Jinki's cheeks.

"Aish you." Jinki said but blushed anyway.

"Have you seen Taemin-ah lately ?" Jonghyun changed the conversation.

"Ah I saw him a few days ago. But he seemed to be busy with...something else." Jinki said the ending part with a giggle.

"What's so funny baby ?" Jonghyun cocked an eye brown and Jinki just smiled. 

"You'll see."

.

.

.

Minho was in a trance the rest of the week. He couldn't focus doing class let alone soccer practice and the coach may have yelled at him about twenty times. But none of that phased him. He walked home that day, with the piece of paper clutched tightly in his hands and a smile on his face. His mother so badly as well as his older brother.

"Ahh my baby is shinning like he just met the love of his life. Who is it ?" Mrs.Choi asked at dinner. Mr.Choi chuckled and nodded wanted to know as well.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about." Minho said biting into his steak.

"And pigs fly. Come on Hoho. What's her name ?" Minseok, his older brother asked.

"She must be really pretty to have you smiling all day." Mrs.Choi said.

"So tell us her name." Mr.Choi said.

Minho was quiet at that. He wasn't really ready to tell his family that the person that made him feel this way was a boy let alone that he wasn't straight.

"I'll tell you guys one day. Just not today."

"Ahh no fair." Mrs.Choi said childishly and Mr.Choi pouted.

"God you two are kids." Minho joked changing the conversation.

"MWO? How dare you !" Mrs.Choi then went on about how she was way more mature then Mr.Choi and vise versa.

Though the whole time Minho knew this would be hard to tell but he had to give it some time. Maybe he could tell him in the future. But what was there to tell if Taemin didn't have this fluttery feeling like he does ?
.

.

.