Not disappointed ?

Braces

The next morning was a very interesting one. Well for Jonghyun. Jinki was freaking out. Jonghyun woke up first. His arms still tightly wrapped around Jinki's lithe body. He watched the older boy. He watched his chest move up and down as he breathed. He watched how his lips moved as if he was talking but no words came out. He watched as his cute little nose crinkled up for a minuet then went back to normal.

He like how the older's fist would tighten as his nose crinkled. How he would sigh happily as he snuggled closer to Jonghyun. How he looked so peaceful next to him. The boy was defiantly entertaining asleep.

Soon his eyes started to flutter. He opened them slowly and as the light hit him he quickly turned to bury his face in Jonghyun's chest. The latter chuckled. Jinki was just so cute.

In Jinki's mind something was wrong. Since when did his pillow feel so warm, smell so good and vibrate ? He opened his eyes again and was met with tan skin. Okay this was not his pillow. He let out a squeak and he shot up and moved away. He stopped as he felt pain in his back side.

"Ahh." he gasped.

"Be careful hyung." Jonghyun said concerned. They were more then a bit rough. Soon everything clicked in Jinki's head.

"Oh my God. You-you...you took my ity ! You speak Korean ! Umma ith going to kill me." he said looking at the younger.

"Well yeah and yeah and I don't know about the last part."Jonghyun said. Tears suddenly started to pour out of Jinki's eyes startling the other.

" Ah ! Jinki don't cry. What's wrong ?" Jonghyun said cradling the teens face in his hands making him look at him. Jinki looked away.

"I'm an idiot. A big idiot. I just gave the handsomesth guy in our school my ity and I probably mean nothing to him. It hurthz actually. Both my and my heart. Babo Jinki. Babo." he cried. Tears pouring down his chubby cheeks.

Jonghyun heart swelled at the sight. Did he really make Jinki feel like that ? This isn't what he wanted. He wanted Jinki to just be his. His to protect. His to cherish over. His to hold. His to spoil. His to l-lov

"Jinki. Don't cry sweetheart. I don't want you to hurt. You mean everything to me. Everything. Remember what I told you. I meant every word. You gave yourself to me and I'm not going to throw you out like that. Stop crying please." Jonghyun said wiping the tears off those soft cheeks.

Jinki sniffed. "You mean it ?" he asked after a while looking at Jonghyun. His eyes were a bit puffy and his cheeks and nose were slightly red. he's adorable. Jonghyun thought as he pulled him into a hug.

"Yes. Every single word." He said. Jinki hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jonghyun. He sighed as moved closer to the warmth. Jonghyun's house was freezing. He listened to Jonghyun's calm steady heartbeat. It was really soothing.

"Hold me for a while ?" he asked.

"Sure hyung. Anything for you."

.

.

.

After their moment of hugging and Jinki blushing to the max they took a shower. Separately. Jonghyun let Jinki borrow new boxers, a t-shirt and, some pajama pants. Jonghyun carried Jinki down the steps because when he moved it hurt.

As they walked into the kitchen they were greeted by the cook.

"Mr.Kim...and a cute rabbit. What would you like this morning ?" she asked.

"Umm..something Korean. Hyung would you like that ?" Jonghyun asked.

"Neh.." Jinki mumbled as he buried his face into Jonghyun's neck. The cook was giving him a knowing look and it made his cheeks heat up.

"Sure thing." the cook said and began to get ingredients.

Jonghyun sat Jinki down on the living room couch. He plopped himself down next to the older and they waited for the food. It came a couple minuets and Jinki's stomach growled. He blushed as he put some kimichi in his mouth.

Jonghyun watched him as he ate. He watched the teen clumsily pick up three foods and once and stuff it in his mouth. His chubby cheeks moving as he chewed. He watched him hum in approval at the bean pancakes. His eyes light up as he took in some meat.

Jinki felt eyes on him as he was eating. He looked up to find Jonghyun's brown eyes on him.

"What is it Jjong ?" he asked. The boy just smiled.

"You're cute." was all he said as he went back to his own breakfast.

Jinki flushed.

"Mr.Kim." a maid said. They both looked up.

"Yes ?" Jonghyun said.

" I think you might want to hurry up or you'll be late." she said.

"." Jonghyun swore. Forgetting all about school.

"Ah ! I have to go home ! My mom will destroy me." Jinki said getting up.

"Okay let me take you upstairs. You can put your yesterday clothes on and get in my car. I'll drive you home." Jonghyun said. And they did exactly that.

Jinki got out the car as Jonghyun told him he'll wait for him. He gulped as he opened the door. Taking his shoes off he looked around. No one was there. He let out a sigh of relief. He went to his room and changed his clothes. Threw on a pair off green skinnies and a black shirt, he quickly fixed his hair and went down stairs.

As he was about to leave something stopped him.

"Jinki-ah~ How dare you leave without giving umma a kiss."

He was so dead.

"U-umma. Good morning." he stuttered turning around.

"Would you like something to eat ? Oh wait you're probably not hungry seeing as you stayed at that boys house and all." she said sweetly walking closer to him.

"I-I can explain. He-"

"Jinki is that a..a hicky ?" she asked looking at his neck.

"Wha pft tfft. Noo. Umma. Noo." he sputtered.

"Oh my God. You were limping when you walked down here to. Jinki-ah. Did you loose you-

"YAH YAH DON'T SAY IT !" Jinki scream covering his ears.

"You're gay ?" she asked bluntly.

"Neh.." he mumbled. What if his mom didn't approve. That would be the worst. She might kick him out. Or worse. Disown him.

"Oh my God ! Thank you Lord !" she cried happily.

"Eh ?" Jinki said confused.

"You being gay means I don't have to deal with es, pregnancies and, all that other . This just made life so much easier." she cried.

"You're not disappointed ?" Jinki asked.

"No. Never. We'll talk more about this later or you'll be late. And I want to meet the one who stole you're ity to. Now off you go Jinki-ah. Have a nice day." she said as she pushed him out the door and shutting it.

Jinki walked to the car dazed.

"Hyung ? Are you okay ?" Jonghyun asked as they drove to school.

"N-never better...my mom want's to meet you. Would you like to meet her..one day ?" he said after a while. Jonghyun smile.

"Sure hyung. Anything for you."

.

.

.

Jinki hesitated getting out the car.

"What's wrong now Jinki ?" Jonghyun asked.

"...you said you won't throw me away right ?" Jinki asked.

"Never." Jonghyun said taking his hand.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________