The Prom Part 2

Expect the Unexpected

 

He then looked at me and then back at the audience “Ok! I know I said I’d answer questions after the song but I’ll answer all questions with one answer after Ryeowook has sung his song” My stomach suddenly intertwined, I forgot about that “He will be singing a song called Someday…” He turned to me and gave me a beautiful smile to boost my confidence and it worked, I knew that song off by heart and it was my favourite song,

“Ok everyone, grab the person you hold most dear and keep him or her close to you ready for the most beautiful song you have ever heard” I smiled almost on the edge of tears at Kyu’s beautiful words, I took the microphone and Kyu walked off the stage, everyone started getting ready for a slow and romantic song.

The teacher gave me a tall stool to sit on as I sang, I sat down and looked at everyone, this was my time to shine, for once in my life I was the centre of the attention and everyone was looking towards me, and only me, I felt overwhelmed with happiness but I couldn’t cry before the song so I held in my tears.

I heard the music start and I opened my heart to the music.

 

Jeormeun naren jeormeumeul moreugo
Saranghal ttaen sarangi boiji anhanne
Hajiman ije dwidoraboni
Urin jeormgo seoro sarangeul haetguna

Nunmul gateun siganui gang wie
Tteonaeryeoganeun geon han dabarui chueok
Geureoke ije dwidoraboni
Jeormeumdo sarangdo aju sojunghaetguna

Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Eodiro ganeunji amudo moreujiman
Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Heeojin moseup idaero..

I looked towards Kyu who was looking at me, it was that look again.

Love.

Jeormeun naren jeormeumeul ijeotgo
Saranghal ttaen sarangi heunhaeman boyeonne
Hajiman ije saenggakhae boni
Urin jeormgo seoro sarangeul haetguna

Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Eodiro ganeunji amudo moreujiman
Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Heeojin moseup idaero..

Eonjengan uri mannari eonjengan uri dasi mannari idaero idaero

Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Eodiro ganeunji amudo moreujiman
Eonjenganeun uri dasi mannari
Heeojin moseup idaero..

 

The song ended and everyone looked at me with amazed expressions and smiles, they all started clapping and I noticed half the girls were crying, I felt so happy and couldn’t help but let my tears flow.

I laughed a little while trying to wipe my never ending tears, Kyu came over to me and hugged me tightly and took the microphone whilst whispering in my ear.

“Well done Wookie, I love you so much, your voice reached the hearts of everyone in this room including me” At this point I gave up on trying to stop crying, everyone including the teachers were still clapping and cheering, Kyu spoke in to the mic.

“Ryeowook says thank you so much for listening to him sing, he can’t say it himself right now because he is over whelmed with happiness and that its all because of you guys” He smiled, and I smiled too “I think I can say for all of us that Wookie…” He turned me round and looked me in the eyes, “You have the voice of an angel” I felt so happy and so in love, I can’t explain my exact feeling with words but it was so good, I continued to cry, everyone was still looking at us.

“Now everyone, I promised I’d answer your question… That one question that has been spread through out the prom” Everyone looked at us both intensely, and I looked at my Kyu as he turned to me and held one of my hands in his free hand and spoke in to the mic.

“Wookie…” He started, him just calling me ‘Wookie’ had already stirred up the girls –It felt like we had a load of fans and they were fan-girling over us- this entertained me; my tears had calmed down a little but hadn’t completely stopped.

Kyuhyun continued “I’ve known you for only a few months, but I’ve had certain feeling for you since before then…” My eye’s widened a little, even though he had confessed to me before I hadn’t really listened properly because of the shock but now I’m hearing every word clearly and so was the rest of the student body –even the teachers were intrigued- “Wookie, I… I love your voice… you’re an angel that has fallen and trapped on earth… your so beautiful and cute… your innocent and adorable… and I… I love you Wookie…”.

All the girls were screaming at this point and I had my hand up to my mouth as my tears –of happiness- got heavier again, I was smiling and laughing and crying at the same time, I couldn’t focus my gaze and I had a tingling feeling running though-out my entire body and I liked it, after a few second of taking it in Kyu pulled me in to a hug –all the girls watch intensively- and when we broke the hug he gave the microphone to the closest teacher then turned back to me and put his fingers through my hair and held the back of my head pulling me closer to him, his other hand was around my waist, My heart felt as if it would pound out of my chest at any moment.

The moment came when our lips touched and everyone at prom yelled with excitement, happiness and maybe a little jealousy, I froze a little but after a while I put my hands around his neck and kissed him back, I could hear our audience going “Aww…” I blushed slightly and had a huge smile on my face when we broke the kiss.

 

“I love you too” I said loud enough for the crowd to here.

 

The prom came to an end, everyone was tired yet still buzzed, we had a lot of people come up to us and asking us stuff but Kyu answered for me as I was too nervous to reply, everyone thought I was adorable and I was happy that people were starting to see me.

I wasn’t the invisible geek that no one liked any more.

I was finally being recognized for my singing –I even got a call from a big music company- and the best thing was… I was Cho Kyuhyuns boyfriend and I would be with him for the rest of my life.

 

The End.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.T It's finished .... I'm sorry ... it's shorter than i thought it was but even so....

I hope you all enjoyed reading it!!!! Thankyou all for your love and support on this story <3 <3 <3 I really hope you subscribe to my next story! :D 

First... stats for this story = 29 subscribers| 1068 views \(^.^)/ THANK YOU!!

Second... The poll i set up asking 'I have an idea for my next FF (Including a school reunion and forgotten love, but which couple should i use??'

The winner is .................................. KYUWOOK!!!!~~~ hahaha i was really surprised actually, cuz at first Sichul was winning then the next morning Kyuwook was in the lead by 40 votes XD but thank you all for voting and i shall create the 'foreword' Later today to please subscribe!! (And as Sichul was second I might put a bit of SiChul in there ^.^ hehehe)

OK.. so to everyone!! Im going on holiday in just over 12 hours so i wont be writing for a Whole week!! TT.TT Im going to miss my laptop but my mum says I'm not allowed to bring it with me  :( Wahhh!!!

But even so i will bring a note pad and write on that hehe >.< I hope you all can wait for me!! 

SARANGHAE!! <3

and i wish you all a great summer!!

Please comment!! ^.^ I want to read some before i leave <3