Ghoulish Dreams

I still feel for you...

A shriek prompted Jin Gook to open his eyes. Realizing that it was Baek Hee, he instantly got up from bed and dashed to the next room. He found Baek Hee covering her ears and screaming hysterically. Rushing over to her bed, Jin Gook hugged his former classmate.

"Uljima, uljima..gwaenchanha, Baek Hee-ya..gwaenchanha.."

"Gook-ah..." Baek Hee could only cry as she held her blanket tight and crying like a madman.

"What happened?" Jin Gook asked.

BUt Baek Hee didn't reply. It took Jon Gook minutes for Baek Hee to finally settle down and talk to him.

***

"You probably remembered me being ually assaulted years before, right?" Baek Hee asked, her voice weak. Her eyes were pined on something on the wall, looking at it absentmidedly. Jin Gook held Baek Hee's hand and squeezed it.

"I did. Why, was that your dream?"

"I still get nightmares about it..even till now..."

"I wondered why it never left you.."

"Had you experienced it, you would understand how I feel.." Baek Hee whispered. "I still see the President's eyes..I still feel his touch, and I still hear his eerie voice..his voice that creeps to my nerves..."

Finally coming to her senses, Baek Hee's eyes began to smite Jin Gook.

"Why are you here, by the way?" There was still hatred in her voice.

"I..I heard you scream, so I went over here...mianhe..I'll go back to my room." Jin Gook said as he stood up.

Baek Hee looked at her former classmate as he exited out if her room. Then she went back to sleep.

***

Jin Gook was awake at five in the morning. He decided to bath first before checking on Baek Hee. A few minutes after he dressed up, he silently crept inside his landlady's daughter's room.

His pictures on the call caught his eyes. How could he not notice it last night? His posters during their K days, during the Dream High days, and some of his posters in his Japanese tour...they were all about him. Sensing that there would be more, he crept to the table near Baek Hee's bed and saw a picture frame. Jin Gook picked it up and saw his picture when he was still a student. He even wondered where Baek Hee got all his pictures. She could act like a creepy stalker sometimes.

Jin Gook placed back the picture frame on the bedside table and looked at his friend. She was snoring and drooling. Jin Gook smiled. He had never seen a woman snore that loud. Baek Hee's open mouth might be a danger too if spiders and roaches would find their way in. A snort was heard. Baek Hee was really having a blissful sleep after that nightmare. Her blood-curdling shriek still rang in Jin Gook's ears. Looking at her one last time, he decided to exit the room and cook breakfast for his landladies.