Dilemma

I still feel for you...

Hyomin, Jiyeon and Hyorin were talking in the hallway when Taecyeon passed by.

"Annyeong hasaeyo Oppa," they girls greeted.

Taecyeon gave them a coy, y smile that made them squeal.

"Such a bunch of pretty girls. I feel like I'm in ecstacy."

"Well, Oppa, you mean we are eyecandies for you?" Hyorin asked as she placed her hands on Taecyeon's shoulders, flirting on him. Taecyeon smiled.

"Eh, Hyorin-ah, don't make us jealous!" Jiyeon said.

Just then, Baek Hee passed by them.

"Hi y," Taecyeon greeted her. Baek Hee looked at him blankly and then headed to her destination. But Taecyeon called her again.

"Ya, Eun Jung-ah, aren't you even grateful that I complimented your figure?" Taecyeon said. The girls listening never hinted this as a form of ual harassment to Baek Hee.

BAek Hee turned to look at him. "And why should I thank you when I'm not even that what you say of me?"

"Eonnie, you should be happy someone called you y. I'd really be flattered when someone as hot as Taecyeon Oppa tells me that," Jiyeon said.

But Baek Hee retorted. "You have no idea what you are talking about, Jiyeon. Mianhe.."

"Ya, are you going out to make out with Akanishi Jin again?" Taecyeon asked.

Hearing this, Baek Hee retraced her tracks and went to Taecyeon and gave him a hard slap on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!"

Hyomin and Jiyeon were very much shocked they have no idea what Taecyeon meant and what really was on his mind. Looking at her colleagues, Baek Hee fumed as she stormed out of the scene.

***

Boram saw Baek Hee clenching her fists again. Looking around to see whether someone was listening, Boram felt satisfied when she saw that no one was around.

"Did he molest you again?"

Baek Hee looked at Boram, angry tears flodding her eyes.

"He asked me if I'm going to make out with Jin Oppa. Of course not! We just went to see a movie last night with his friends! Taecyeon is just too much! If I have to file a case against him, I have Jiyeon, Hyomin and Hyorin as my witnesses."

Boram gasped. "Mwoh?? He did THAT to you in front of them? How did they react?"

"I doubt they have any idea what really happened and what Taecyeon's real behavior really is."

"Oh, Eun Jung-ah...wae???" Boram said as she was nearing tears too.

Unknown to them, Jiyeon and Hyomin had just entered and had caught pieces of the conversation. Jiyeon bit her fingers as she didn't know what the deal was.

"Did something happen between them?" she mouthed her question to Hyomin.

"Molla..let's ask her."

And so, they entered the dressing room. Boram and Baek Hee tried to regain their composure, but Jiyeon eyed her eonnie.

"Eonnie...what had Taecyeon Oppa done to you?"

"Wae?"

"Ttaemun-e...mian..we and eonnie had overheard your conversation."

Baek Hee's eyes widened.

"There's something you're not telling us, eonnie," Hyomin said.

Baek Hee looked at Boram for support, and she nodded. Boram understood this gesture of trust. And so, Boram told the two girls what had happened. Jiyeon looked at her eonnie in shock, and so did Hyomin.

"We...we..didn't know.." Jiyeon said as she went over to Baek Hee and hugged her tight. "Mianhe, eonni...mianhe..."

Meanwhile, Jin Gook who happened to pass by, saw the door ajar. He unknowingly overheard the conversation. Gritting his teeth, he slammed open the door, frightening the girls.

"Jin Gook Oppa!" they replied in chorus.

"Baek Hee-ya...neo...neo...what have that bastard done to you again????" Anger seethed between Jin Gook's teeth. But he just saw Baek Hee as silent as a lamb. Jin Gook went over to were Baek Hee was seated and grasped her shoulders, shaking her.

"What had he done to you again!? What? WHat???"

"Stop it, Gook-ah!" Baek Hee said as more tears fell from her eyes. Jin Gook embraced Baek Hee and caressed her hair. The gal couldn't do anything but to cry on his chest.

Soyeon, Qri and Hwa Young entered the dressing room.

"What's this?" Soyeon asked, confused.

When Qri saw this, she swallowed hard. She couldn't afford to get jealous again without knowing the reason. There's got to be an explanation for this act.

Boram told Jin Gook what had happened. This news shocked the three girls who had just arrived. Now they saw that Taecyeon was a wolf wearing a lamb's clothing.

"Uljima, Baek Hee-ya. I'll go confront that bastard after our show. And stop crying. Your voice won't sound nice if your nose is stuffed."

"Gomawo, Gook-ah..."

Hwa Young gave her eonnie some Kleenex. "Eonnie...we're so sorry to hear about it..."

Baek Hee didn't say anything. Suddenly, she saw Qri standing behind Hwa Young. Qri looked at them with questions in her eyes, and Baek Hee could guess that her eonnie was trying to fight back tears of jealousy and envy.

Jin Gook stood up and started to walk out the door. But before he was able to do so, he noticed Qri standing by the door, looking at something far ahead quite absentmindedly. Qri didn't notice that she was being observed. So great was her shock when Jin Gook placed his hand on her shoulder. Qri landed back to Earth, and she looked at Jin Gook. They stared for a few seconds before the lad went out of the room.

The other girls, meanwhile, didn't notice this as they were busy attending to Baek Hee. But Baek Hee witnessed it. She had no time to be jealous whatsoever, and she was too tired to even think. The concert was two hours away, and she thought she might just focus in preparing for her presentation with the girls.

***

"Oppa."

Jin Gook turned around to see Qri.

"You looked so depressed, Qri-ya..."

"Oppa...I...I have to say that..."

Qri stopped midsentence as she was so ashamed to come there in the first place. So she turned to run back to the dressing room, but Jin Gook got her hand.

"What do you want to say to me?"

Qri tried to fight back her tears. "I'm jealous of you and Eun Jung-ah..."

Jin Gook was flabbergasted. "You...are so honest..."

"I don't know what I should do to make you notice me..because it's only Eun Jung that's all you see. I feel so jealous..I wish I could have you for myself, but it's not the case. Forgive me my selfishness," and turning her head to look at Jin Gook, she blurted out. "I love you, Hyun Shi Hyuk!"

Jin Gook was shocked. "Neo...how did you know my real name????"

"A fan would always find ways to know something about her idol. Oppa, mianhe..mianhe..!!! Saranghe Oppa!!!" and she ran. Qri didn't realize that she had dropped the picture she wanted to show to Jin Gook. The lad noticed the picture and took it. Sure enough, he recognized himself from nine years ago, but he didn't remember Qri. Looking at the back of the picture, he noticed the greetings he wrote for her birthday.