For me, please?

I still feel for you...

Jin gone out of his dressing room when he caught sight of Baek Hee leaning outside her dressing room. Wondering what was wrong with her, he went over to her.

"Daijobu desu ka?"

Baek Hee shook her head and bowed.

"Do you want me to help you go to the hospital?" Jin offered. But Baek Hee shook her head again.

"Then, i guess I don't know what to do to make you feel better, but.."

Baek Hee looked at her admired Japanese popstar, blinking her eyes. "But..what?"

Jin scratched his nape, unsure how he'll break what he wanted to say to her.

"Well...I just wanna ask...if it's okay with you.."

"Well, what's that?"

"Can I ask you to dinner tonight? Just the two of us?"

"M..mwoh? J..Jin Oppa..well..."

Jin smiled. "It's still okay if you don't. You might be feeling tired from all our promotions today."

"A..ani..it's fine...I can go on a date with you...gomawo.."

 

***

Qri's eyes followed Baek Hee and Jin as they exited the concert area together without even bothering to tell the other girls. She hurriedly went back to the dressing room and saw Boram and Hyomin sighing.

"Eonnie, I just saw Eun Jung-ah and Jin Oppa go out..."

"We know!!!" Boram and Hyomin said as they giggled with excitement.

Jiyeon, Soyeon and Hwa Young went to them and joined in the conversation.

"What, what what was it???" Soyeon asked. The two girls who overheard the conversation between Jin and Baek Hee told them about the 'date'. The other three girls squealed like highschool girls.

"I'm so jealous!" Soyeon said.

"Me too!" Jiyeon seconded.

"Jiyeonnie, I thought you and Jin Woon Oppa are going steady; there's no need to be jealous," Hyomin asked the maknae. Jiyeon vehemently denied it as she shook her head.

"Well, maybe you and Chan Sung Oppa are doing something behind our backs," Jiyeon retorted.

"Mwoh?"

"But I wonder how Jin Gook Oppa would react to this," Hwa Young said. The other girls looked at to her and began asking among themselves. Suddenly, Boram caught sight of Jin Gook eavesdropping outside the door.

"Jin Gook-ssi..!"

Jin Gook, realizing that he was caught, immediately hurried out of the premises and returned to his room. But before he could do so, Qri caught his hand.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

Jin Gook stopped on his tracks and looked at Qri. "Did I hear you girls correctly?"

Qri released her grasp from Jin Gook's and walked towards him. "Can't you still get it? She's trying to get over you."

"What are you trying to point out?"

"I have nothing to point out. Just..read between the lines, arrasseo? Eun Jung is already happy with us...and hopefully with Jin Oppa. I just hope you'll leave her alone." Qri said as she started to walk back to the dressing room. But Jin Gook stopped her.

"Why would I leave her alone? And what do you mean that I read between the lines? Don't tell me that you're feeling something for me then?"

Qri stopped on her tracks. Of ocurse, she liked Jin Gook, but she never had the courage to tell her colleagues out of respect to Baek Hee. SHe looked at him again with hurt in her eyes.

"What if I tell you I liked you? Would that even change your mind? Of course I know it won't! Now, I understand how she feels about being jealous to Hye Mi-ssi..because to tell you the truth, I'm jealous every time you come near her. And..I'm sorry for liking you. Annyeong."

Jin Gook blinked his eyes. Of course, he'd seen Qri a lot of times together with T-ara. He had even talked to her once. But he didn't expect her to fall hard for him. With Qri in the picture, Jin Gook was suddenly torn between his feelings for Hye Mi and Baek Hee. He was confused, and he decided to go back to his room.

***

"Ahhhh...mashisoyo!" Baek Hee said as she ate a tempura. She seldom eat Japanese food, and now that Jin was inviting her to a Japanese restaurant, Baek Hee reckoned that a change in cuisine isn't so bad after all.

"Do you like it?" Jin asked as he drank his sake.

"Ne! Omo, I'm so gonna be fat again! Eotteokhe????"

Jin laughed. "You're not going to be fat eating all these. You practice everyday, don't you?"

"Aish, Jin Oppa, don't spoil me! Eotteokhe, eotteokhe?????"

"Have your fill. I rarely invite people out for dinner. It's just today that you feel..so sullen. I'm not gonna ask you what happened. But if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here."

"Jin Oppa..."

"I like you, Eun Jung.." Jin smiled. The way he smiled melted Baek Hee's heart. She had not felt anything like that in the longest time, and it felt new to her.

"Hajiman, Oppa...naega...naega..."

"Wakata. I won't force myself on you if you're not ready. Let's just be friends first, ne?"

Baek Hee nodded. "But to tell you the truth, Jin Oppa, I had never felt anything like this. Thank you for making me feel happy today."

Jin smiled. "I always treat my girl friends like princesses. Girls are special, you know. I respect them because I also have a mother I love and respect too."

"Oppa..."

"Let's finish our food..then we'll go see that movie Koike-kun had been bragging all week long. What do you say?"

Baek Hee's eyes gleamed. SHe definetely wanted to watch Rurouni Kenshin too.

"Ne!"