I Caught you...

I still feel for you...

Baek Hee was with Soyeon, waiting for T-ara to perform on stage. Right now, WaT, Jin and Mika Nakashima were performing. Baek Hee looked at Eiji Wentz and felt like he was out of the picture. Looking over to 2PM, she felt like Nichkhun felt like out of the picture too.

"Eonnie, scared?" Jiyeon said as she went over to Baek Hee and Soyeon. 

"A little bit. It's been nine years ago since I performed in front of a huge crowd."

"I bet memories from your K days would come to play tonight as you can see your fans chanting out your name, right?" Soyeon asked.

"I bet they'd be thrilled to see Ms K as a new person," Jiyeon said as she hugged Baek Hee.

Baek Hee smiled. She had been with the T-ara girls for 2 months already, and she was savoring every happy moment with them. She was singing along to Akanishi Jin's "Test Drive", making the other girls look at her.

"WHoa, eonnie! We didn't know you knew Jin-Oppa's songs!" Jiyeon marveled.

"Teach us that song sometime!" Boram pleaded. Hyomin, Hwa Young and Qri also butted in.

Baek Hee smiled and told them she has Jin's song on her IPod and on her laptop and that she could share that with the girls. Suddenly, her gaze shifted to Jin Gook, who was seated in a corner, looking at her. To her embarrassment, she shifted her glance back to the stage and continued singing.

***

Taecyeon knocked at the door of the girls' dressing room. He saw Baek Hee enter alone, and he wanted to talk to her.

"Who's there?" Baek Hee asked as she glanced over to the door. To her shock, she thought she was having a nightmare.

"Jin Gook?"

"Who? I'm Ok Taecyeon of 2PM."

Baek Hee stood up. Taecyeon and Jin Gook definitely could pass for twins. And Baek Hee didn't like was she was seeing. Looking at Taecyeon in front of her, she was reminded of Jin Gook.

"What do you want?"

Taecyeon smiled and handed Baek Hee a piece of paper.

"Here's my number. I wish you could call me sometime."

"Are you, by chance..making a move on me?"

"What do you think?"

"Do you like me, Taecyeon-ah?"

"Who wouldn't like you, Eun Jung-ah? I mean, you are pretty, talented, and y. I like you."

Baek Hee scoffed. Then she looked at Taecyeon coldly. "You have no idea who I really am. Back off before things could go wrong."

"What could go wrong? I'm only asking you to be my girlfriend."

"You are arrogant, aren't you? You never asked me, and you now want me to be your yeoja? (Laughs) You are funny, Taecyeon. But sorry, you're not my type."

Taecyeon suddenly lunged forward and pinned Baek Hee to the wall. Suddenly, all those bad memories from nine years ago replayed themselves. Taecyeon began to carress Baek Hee's face with his lips, and his hand began her inner thigh (she was wearing short shorts).

"Did I turn you on?" he hoarsely asked her. But Baek Hee looked at him in disgust.

"ert."

And she banged her head on to his lips, busting it open. Taecyeon yelped a little, looking at Baek Hee walk out of the door.

"Man, she was really right! I didn't know she's this violent!" Taecyeon thought to himself as he went out to go to the restroom.

***

BAek Hee bumped into Boram.

"Gwaenchanha?"

"Ani.ani..eonnie..."

Boram looked at the other girls who were busy dancing to Miss A's "Bad Girl, Good Girl", and she pulled Baek Hee aside.

"What happened?"

Baek Hee told Boram to keep the secret a secret and told her what happened in the dressing room.

"Mwoh? He did that to you?" Boram asked, shocked.

Unfortunately, Jin Gook passed by and happened to catch a glimpse of the two girls talking. He saw that Baek Hee was a little distressed, and that she was shaking. He went over to her and asked.

"What happened, Baek Hee-ya?"

Baek Hee looked at him with horror in her eyes. "Don't come near me," she said in a voice that gave goosebumps to Jin Gook. But the lad was persistent.

"No. You are going to tell me what happened. Noona, something happened, right?"

Baek Hee was silent. And Boram told Jin Gook what really happened since she knew he also knew what happened to Baek Hee years ago. When Jin Gook heard that, he was very angry. He vowed to confront Taecyeon when he sees him. But Jin Gook didn't want the news to spread again like how it was with Miss K nine years ago.

"Baek Hee-ya..how could something like this happen again?" he asked.

"I told you not to come near me," she hissed again, her eyes like sharp daggers aimed at him. This made Boram comment.

"Right, Jin Gook, because I know realize that Taecyeon and you looked like twins. Please..just let Eun Jung-ah be by herself, ara? We don't want her to experience any more pain. Jebal."

Jin Gook sighed and relented. He patted BAek Hee on her shoulder and proceeded to his dressing room.