My silent bleeding heart

I still feel for you...

Akanishi Jin was amazed. He didn't expect to see KATTUN leader Kamenashi Kazuya, Mokomichi Hayami, Nakama Yukie and Matsumoto Jun waiting in line to buy tickets to the movie.

"Yo!" Jin greeted his friends.

Baek Hee saw them and bowed in greeting. "Ohayo gozaimasu."

Ohayo gozaimasu," Jin's friends greeted Baek Hee too.

Suddenly, Hayami pointed his finger to Baek Hee. "You were Ms K, weren't you?"

BAek Hee was stupefied. But Jin came to the rescue.

"Hai. She was Ms K, but Yoon Baek Hee here is now a member of T-ara, and she's now known as Ham Eun Jung."

Yukie squealed. "I loved watching your shows from before! I even have your CDs at home!"

"Arigato gozaimasu." BAek Hee replied.

Jun asked Jin. "Is she your date tonight?"

"Hai. I just asked Eun Jung out after our concert..but.." Jin pointed to his friends. "Oi, what's this? A quadruple date?"

"Eh?" Yukie asked. Kamenashi, Hayami and Jun didn't utter anything. But Jin continued blabbling.

"Nakama-san, it's as if you never knew about the feelings these guys have for you."

Yukie looked at her three companions and then back at Jin. "What are you trying to say?"

Baek Hee smiled. Of course, she knew what Jin meant. But she had to laugh silently at Yukie's naive nature towards guys.

"Gwaenchanha, Yukie-eonnie...don't mind what Jin Oppa had just said."

"Ehh~~~~~I demand an explanation! Jin-kun, what do you mean by that?"

Jun then told Kamenashi to move forward as the person in front of him had finished buying his ticket. This made Yukie fume at Jin. But his ex-Gokusen 2 cast just gave her a teasing grin.

***

Qri was at the back of the van listened to the other girls blabbing about what Chan Sung had said about JYP ordering a lot of bananas for his talents. Of course, Hyomin knew about this. She herself had been a witness too when she was still a JYP trainee. The CEO would have a truckful of bananas ordered almost everyday. But Hyomin just found it amazing that Chan Sung's love for bananas didn't go away.

"Ehh~~~~eonnie really knew a lot about Chan Sung Oppa~~~" Jiyeon teased in a singsong voice.

"Cut it out, Jiyeonnie! I'm so giving Jin Woon a picture of you in a bikini!" Hyomin retorted.

Qri sighed. She knew that Kyuhyun and Soyeon had been constantly communicating, Jiyeon and Jin Woon were going steady, and Hyomin and Chan Sung's status was still questionable. If only Jin Gook would come to notice me, she thought. She had heard a lot of times from Baek Hee how she did ways to make Jin Gook notice her. But Jin Gook was always looking at Hye Mi. Now that Hye Mi and Song Sam Dong are going steady, Baek Hee had wished that Jin Gook would finally notice her. But then, Jin Gook still didn't feel the same way. Now that Baek Hee and Jin Akanishi were starting to get to know each other, it was Qri's turn to hope.

Opening her wallet, she took out a picture of her and Jin Gook after the group's performance in Incheon nine years ago. She had also asked him to sign the Polaroid picture as souvenier. But even after nine long years, the picture was still with her. A lone tear silently dropped and fell on Jin Gook's face. Qri didn't even bother drying her tear nor clearing up the tears covering her eyes. She didn't mind the noisy girls surrounding her. For in her silent world, she was wounded. Her heart was silently bleeding out of regret for ever liking Jin Gook who never even felt anything for her.

"He's a jerk..."