Forced

I First Met Him in a Tree

 

I realized that I had to solve a little problem before I started to date someone I don’t even like.

Taemin.

The kid has been avoiding me since the last I saw him.

That really erks me.

 

So I devised a plan.

 

I dialed Key’s number a while ago convinced him to come over my house. He doesn’t know what he will be getting in to. Right now I am dressed like a guy, but in casual clothes. Hopefully this works, and I can get on with my life.

 

“Ring Ding Dong.”

 

Key’s p.ov

 

I ring the doorbell a few times, and Minji comes out dressed like a man. No surprise to me.

She pulls me in her house, and leads me into her room before shutting the door.

 

“What the do you want me?” I snarled at her.

 

“I need you to dress like a girl.” Her voice was hesitant.

 

“Like hell I would.” I replied.

 

“You have to, so we can pretend we are dating. Then we show Taemin, then he will not like me anymore or be suspicious of me.” Minji said in a rush.

I considered her thought. It had to be me because I was the only one who knew her secret. If I didn’t do this, she would bail on my condition.

 

“Fine.”

 

Minji’s p.o.v

 

YEEES. I giddily shoved him in a chair, stripping everything off him but his undergarments. I ignored his blushing face and constant yells of being . Before I put on the girl clothes, I looked at him.

 

He was pretty fit.

 

“How long are you going to stare at my almost body? I feel a bit violated right now.” Key hugged himself.

 

What the was I doing?

 

I grabbed the girly attire I set out. Then I gently put the blouse and skirt on his body.

 

“You didn’t have to do any of this, I could’ve dressed myself.”

 

Ignoring his remarks again, I put a wig cap on his hair before placing the long wig.

 

Almost done.

 

I got out my box of make-up.

As I was applying the cosmetics, Key kept making me so ing un-comfortable. All the guy would do is gaze at my freaking face. So what I was looking back at him? It was exceptional because I was making his face prettier.

 

Finished.

 

I stood back and admired what I did. He looked like a real girl.

 

Key stood up and saw himself in the mirror.

“Damn, I didn’t know I’d look this good as a woman.” He twirled around in his skirt, smirking.

“Come on, we can’t delay,” I said, taking his hand and dragging him outside. I was so excited. This plan might work. Reaching for my phone, I flipped it open. In my other pocket, I took out the receipt with Taemin’s number. I clicked the buttons on my cell phone.

Wait. Just wait Minji…

 

“Hello Hello,” Taemin answered.

 

“This is Minki speaking,” I replied.

 

“Are you the noona who I met at the café?” His voice got really enthusiastic, and then it faltered.

 

“Minji, are you playing two characters at me?” Taemin asked.

 

Calm down Minji, calm down.

 

“I have a girlfriend. I want you to meet her.” My tone was confident.

 

“Oh, so you are really a guy, and not Minji. Okay hyung, I’ll meet her just to confirm what you’re saying to me.” The boy said.

 

“See me at the park behind the restaurant I work at.” Then I hung up.

 

“Are you done yet?” Key tapped his foot impatiently.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

I forced him to run with me to where I had to meet Taemin.

Did I ever tell you how much I loved to act?

I just was so eager to act out a new character, “the boyfriend.” Just the idea of people falling for my acts makes my adrenaline fast-paced.

 

Me and Key were out of breath by the time we reached the park. Somehow, Taemin got there earlier than us.

 

Begin act.

 

I put my arm around Key, which stiffened him. We leisurely walked to a depressed Taemin.

 

“You’re girlfriend is pretty.”

 

I smiled. “She is just the most adorable thing.” I cupped Key’s chin with my other hand, then I dreamily looked into his eyes. He didn’t struggle or anything.

 

“But how do I know you didn’t plan this just to get rid of me?” Taemin questioned.

 

“What do you mean?” I diverted my head back to Taemin.

 

“I need proof you are really in love with her,” He said.

 

I gave Taemin a confused expression.

 

“Kiss her.” 

--

A/N: Sorry, I had to leave that cliffhanger there. I. Just. Had. To. Guess what guys~ My birthday is today. July 23rd. Happy Happy Happy Birthday to me~ ( I don't know why but I love when I make Taemin say SHINee puns. Like in this chapter, I made him say "Hello, Hello"  lollolololol)