Crack?

I First Met Him in a Tree

 

 

“Hey Key go out with me I think I love you.” My voice was emotionless and in monotone.

 

“What the Minji, get out of my house you’ve got to stop using me for you’re boredom.” He replied.

I figured he was going to find out already.

 

“Can’t you see how desperate I am? Every freaking day is like nothing. Onew won’t hang out with me, I’m ignoring Taemin, Minho is a square and Jonghyun…Oh gosh I don’t even want to speak about that silly dinosaur,” My reasons were pointless.

 

“Okay let’s go out.”

 

Wait what the hell.

 

He walked outside, locking the door behind him.

“We’re going on a date and you can’t reason out of this alright? I’m just as bored as you are.”

 

I nodded.

Hey, this was going to be a great way to pass time. It’s not like we have feelings for each other so everything is okay.

 

Ah crap, now I realize why I’m so bored. I forgot to go to work. Oh great. My boss will be pissed and then I have to take extra hours on the job. Whatever.

 

“So just a regular date won’t do,” He said to me while pulling my hand along.

“What are you implying?”

 

“We should troll people, like mess with them the way we did to our friends.” Key explained.

 

“How?” I hesitantly ask.

 

“You’re an actress, just improvise and such.” He retorted.

 

“Sounds like fun.”

 

Key’s p.o.v

 

So we boarded the bus and went on our way. Minji paid for everything, and my pride as a man was getting hurt.

 

By the time we reached the amusement park, I insisted on buying the tickets. To her agreement, we entered the park like arrogant trolls.

 

“HEY DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THAT OVER-STUFFED MESSY CLOSET WITH ME ON THOSE KANGAROOS OVER THERE.” Minji screamed in my ear, pointing at a cotton candy machine?

 

I guess I have to go with the flow.

 

“SURE THEN AFTERWARDS WE CAN EAT FILTHY COCONUTS AND GO INTO THE SUNSET ON OUR GIANT KOALA BEARS.” I yelled back.

 

People around us tried to hush our irrational behavior.

It was working.

 

“SURE SWEETHEART, I’D LOVE THAT. HOPEFULLY WE DON’T GET BANNED FROM ANYWHERE BECAUSE PEOPLE ALWAYS SOMEHOW GET ING STUCK IN CLOSETS.” She continued.

 

“DON’T WITH ME MY HONEY-BOO, WE ARE IN A PICKLE IF WE CAN’T GET BACK FROM NARNIA ON OUR MAJESTIC ZEBRAS AND BEAUTIFUL SALAMNDERS.”

 

I could spot parents cover their children’s ears and we started laughing like crazy.

Oh gosh, who knew being the irritating ones could cause so much enjoyment.

 

I should seriously stop hanging out with this girl. Her humor and cursing were starting to rub off on me.

 

“Let’s get going~” I pulled her hand with me to an empty bench to the side of the park.

“Why are we sitting down? Don’t you want to go on any roller coasters?” She questioned.

 

Damn.

 

“I’m afraid of those insanely high terrifying rides,” I tell her.

 

She tries to hold down a chuckle. “What kind of man are you?”

 

“But don’t you just hate that feeling where your heart just drops on those rides?”

 

Minji burst out laughing, and I redden.

Gurrrl has no shame showing her ugly side to a man like me.

Mmhmm that’s right I’m just too good for her. (snaps fingers three times)

 

She was practically spitting a bit, and her eyes formed tears when her laughing got harder.

But I found it cute?

 

No freaking way.

 

“Let’s go on the themed roller coasters with no drops,” Minji says at last, calming down. Staring at her for so long has caused me to see her face then her eyes then her nose then her lips.

“Key…” She mumbled. “WHAT THE FUCCKKKK!!!!”

A heavy push put me on to the cement.

 

“Gosh! That hurt.” I rubbed my neck with concern.

“Were you going to kiss me?” She was in a martial-arts combat stance.

 

“What the…OH MY GOSH WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?” I hollered, realizing I was going to kiss a girl I didn’t even like.

 

“Come on, let’s just go.” She pulled me up, leading me to a place in the park.

 

She showed no signs of being embarrassed or flustered.

 

Was she even a girl?

 

“You’re not some kind of evil chipmunk that came from a tree right?” She giggled at my obvious dumbness at the spur of the moment.

 

“You’ve got to stop hanging out with Jonghyun.”

 

Taemin’s p.o.v

 

I’m not a stalker.

 

No, no, no. That was completely disgusting and wrong.

 

But I was so intrigued, compelled, curious at what they were doing.

I happened to see Minji talking to Key as I was heading to Key’s house.

 

And I wanted to see what they were up to. So I followed.

 

My predictions were right; they were just doing more countless unnecessary trollings.

 

When I saw Key try to kiss Minji out of nowhere, I didn’t stop him.

 

It would blow my cover. I’m not Jonghyun; to act without thinking.

 

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

 

“Achoo!” I sneezed, and then sensing chills run down my spine.

 

I feel like many people are bashing on me right now and speaking behind my back.

 

Minji’s p.o.v

 

I was actually having genuine fun with Key, the almighty diva and whatnot. His sassy and clever comebacks were surely something, a trait I admired. When he went all Nagy and motherly at me at times, I would slap him out of it. And that was great fun.

 

We didn’t get to go on a lot of rides because Key was too scared too. When I tried forcing him, it didn’t work. Even if I had a stronger willpower, the guy definitely had more physical strength than me; despite his girly appearance.

 

We had to end our date early because of Kibum was a huge wimp.

But out of the spirit of amusement parks, we went to the Ferris wheel lastly; with no romantic emotions of course. 

 

He boarded on, and I entered at the opposite bench he was sitting on.

The ride slowly went up, and I stared blankly out the window.

 

“I’ve always dreamed of kissing my girlfriend on a Ferris wheel…it’s so dreamy and idealistic,” Key sighed to me. Oh brother.

 

“Well leave me out of hearing your fantasies.” He pouted at my comment, crossing his arms.

 

“Well I’m sorry for having feelings.”

 

Usually I’d ignore his comebacks, but I had an Oh he did not just go there moment.

“You want to with me?” I angrily got up, the vehicle swaying.

 

He got petrified, widening his eyes. “Don’t move the mobile Minji…” He gripped on the bars that were to his side.

 

“Says the person who just messed with the wrong girl,” I said. No, I’m not bipolar or on my period.

 

“What the hell, just get down okay?” Key’s voice wavered.

 

In a rage, I profoundly swayed my hips side to side. He got scared, the thing moving quite a lot. “If I live and you die for this compartment dropping, I-”

 

“What, you’ll blame me?” I interrupted. His eyes went dark.

 

I just ignited the flame.

 

“You know what?” He stood up as well.

“Why do you always pick a fight with me? I know I may not be nice at times but still!” He used his pointer finger to poke me backwards a little.

 

“Key, I-” He poked some more.

 

“Please Key, it’s just that-” His finger basically pushed me down on the bench. What the .

 

He poked at my collar some more times, and then looked up at me. “Don’t ever with the almighty Ke-”

 

An ugly face came up on Key.

 

I felt it.

 

Key’s p.o.v

 

A spark lit up in her eyes. Crap, what did I just set fire to?

 

“Don’t touch my chest and just stand there!” She shouted.

 

“My darn finger just poked the wrong place!”

 

Now she was leaning in on me, and I stumbled backward on the opposite bench.

 

“Don’t you have any pride as a man?” She questioned, full of irritation.

 

“Spare me!” I yelped.

 

It must’ve come out sarcastically because her voice got more aggravated.

 

“Ohhohoho, when I done with you…” I saw her crack her knuckles.

No matter how strong I obviously was, she was freaking scary.

 

“Passengers must leave now,” I heard a male worker say. My head turned to the side to see our door was open.

 

Thank goodness.

 

My feet sprinted out, and she chased me a bit until we both got tired.

 

I collapsed to a grassy spot to the side of the park. She lay down next to me,  both of our faces were fixated to the bright sky above us.

 

I heard her begin to giggle, which turned in to a loud laugh.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked without a hint of negativity in my tone.

 

“I was just wondering what I was doing with my life.”

--

A/N: Wow I was on quite a hiatus. I'll try to update this story more because this crack-filled chapter was really fun to make. The ending was supposed to be kind of emotional and serious so don't find it funny ok. The rest of this chapter you can laugh about because it was so random and the grammar and wording was so bad but it was fine because of stuff. 

I don't even know how I'm going with this plot anymore...

But comments are greatly loved! If you are subbed to this story and you haven't commented yet, please do, even if its just a comment saying you haven't commented before!