Woolim High Part 1

Woohyun the playboy!..
Infinite said they enrol me to Woolim High so i could study. Being alone in the house feel so lonely. I woke up by the sound in the kitchen. I thought i was alone.. I quickly took my cardigan and rush down. I was shocked by the people. It was Infinite. "YAH, i told you to be quiet, you might wake my sister up!" Your brother said and glare at Dongwoo. "You guys don't have to be quiet cause i'm awake," I sounded. "Good Morning,Noona!" Myungsoo and Sungjong said unisonly. They told me they wanted to make breakfast for me. I laugh and pinched Dongwoo. "You shouldn't have wake me up, I wanted suprise," I pouted. "Mianhae," Dongwoo said. I suddenly thought that i have school. I rushed to the toilet. I wore something casual, loose top and high waist shorts and high cut shoe with my DC snapback. I took my bag and quickly went out. They were sitting at dining table with breakfast. It was already 7.30am and school starts at 8am. I quickly eat my bread and push everyone out. " yah! Palli we are late, i want to walk to school," I shouted. " But we have the car," Woohyun said. "Aish, Do you know walking helps to digest that breakfast you ate and helps to get warm up before dancing or singing," I face palm myself. "She's right, let's walk," Hoya sounded. I lock the door and left. I turned around, "Are you guys coming?". The quickly walked. We reached the school and suddenly everyone started staring at me like i did something wrong. Suddenly i heard, " Oppa, Saranghae," I was shocked. "Younhee i'm sorry but we are actually kingka, Kingka are the most popular student in the school," Myungsoo said. "You should have told me," I said and stomp away from the crowd and find my way to the office. If they told me earlier, i would not be angry and i don't like it because students will start gossiping about me. I finally found my way to the office and greeted the staff there. I told them that i was new do i need my schedule. I thanked them and went out. "Excuse me, May i know where is the dance studio 3?" I asked. "I'll show you since i'm going there, I'm Kim Hyuna and you are?" She asked. "I'm Kim Younhee, nice to meet you," i said and gave a warm smile. I told her i was new so i hope we could be friend and she agreed. I thank her. When we reached i had to wait until the teacher comes. She laughed. She told me that no teacher are here. This is taught by our student and she is one of them. I was glad to know a teacher-student. I shyly went in and everyone stare. They look so friendly. I greeted them and told them that i have a sibling here. I saw Hoya smiling with Dongwoo. Hyuna told me to show some of my skills. I then dance. They were very impressed with me.