HIM and the superhero

Woohyun the playboy!..

I turned around and saw that familiar face guy. I was so shocked that i couldn't breath.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Aww, my little sweety pie forgotten," that guy pouted. 

The only guy that call me that is Alex. It cant be Alex. Oh God! Jebaljusaeyo. 

 

"I want you back," He added. I saw him smirking. 

"No, you can't, you broke my heart and i'm never gonna go back to you,'' I said as i walk back. 

" I'm sorry, please give me a chance," He said as he took one step to the front. 

"I said NO! you flirt with those girls, You think i love a guy like you, oh yeah didn't you said i was no fun? You should be finding someone better," I said as i smirk. 

" I was wrong, I know i shouldn't  say that," he replied as he grab my wrist. 

"No, I don't care if you are my first love, i know i wouldn't want you to be my husband oh and one more thing you just someone that looks for popularity," i said. 

The grip of the hand was stronger. 

" I said let me go!" I shouted. 

" Let her go before you get punched by me," I saw Hoya and Woohyun. 

I quickly run and hide behind Hoya and Woohyun. I didn't know what to do. 

" Aww, Someone has a bodyguard here?" he said.  

" L.joe-ah, go get a life," Woohyun said. 

 

So his real name was L.joe. I can't believe he could do this to me. 

 

" L.joe-ah, one more thing, they are not my bodyguard, they are my brother, " I said as i pulled them away. 

I felt like i was a person that is hurting badly. I can't bear to see his face. 

" Younhee-ah, why did you do that?" Hoya Oppa asked me. 

" Cause he was someone i hate promise me not to tell anyone except my brother?" I asked and i pleaded them. 

"Ne, I would do anything for my little donsaeng," they pinched my cheeks.

" Are you still mad at us?" Woohyun asked. 

" Aww, of course i'm not, maybe just a little knock out just now, i got to go and meet my friends," I waved. 

" Woah, You make new friends already," They teased. 

I have my superhero brother.  Wonder Hoya and Super Woohyun.

 

 

HI!!! I finally could update, i'l be away to HongKong from the 27 Nov till 1 dec. 

I can't believe  MAMA 2012 is held there!! It's near my HOTEL!!! XDDD.. 

 

HAHA! Wonder Hoya haha! i wanted to put captain but it sound sso awful but i still love my 2 superhero!!!! SUPER WOOHYUN and WONDER HOYA :))) 

 

See you in the next chapterr! :))