My Own Home!

Woohyun the playboy!..

I talk all the way with Woohyun. It was a little creepy because i'm not use to boys. I felt comfortable when i'm with him like i'm in a whole new world. 

 

" So what are your interest in?" he asked me. 

" I'm in love with Music and dance," I exeggerated.

" You have the same interest with Hoya," Woohyun teased. 

" I won a lot of trophy when i was at LA," I said. 

"Oh yeah, Look at this song sheet, I created it myself I always have this whereever i go, only you know and.. him," I said as my expression changed. 

"Woah, this is really cool, you should join us, Woolim Music High School, those are only for people who are in love with those, Are you okay?" He said. 

"i'm fine, just some problems," I said. 

"I shall ask your brother to help you appeal in that school, we are in that school too," He smile brightly. 

" Your bro said you're getting you own house, near our dorm," He added. 

Your mood suddenly when up. You were happy. Like i mean so happy. 

" How you know?" You asked with a big question mark above your head.

" He texted me, we should go now, your house is ready!" He said. 

I quickly slung your bag to my arm and pulled Woohyun.  

Suddenly your heart skips a beat. * Why is it beating so fast* 

I turned around and i saw that i was holding Woohyun wrist. I quicky let it go. 

"Mianhae," I bow. 

"It's ok, let's go before your brother shout," he said as he fasten his pace. 

You were shock to see this room. You love it so much. You gave a peck on Sunggyu cheeks and hug him. He was the best brother ever. He also gave me a new phone just in case of emergency with all Infinite member numbers. 

I never had this joyous day in my life. Now i have my own home and phone. But i felt lonely, I wanted someone to accompany me. 

"Oppa, Can i have a  pet?" I said as i pouted. 

"Sure, honey princess, I'll get you cute kitten," He said and i was so happy.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

So i updated sorry if it isn't nice to read. Mianhae :( You guys should comment on how the story should go :) There will be someone you hate to come into the next chappie, 

Clues 

 

" you  are no fun"