Woolum High Part 2

Woohyun the playboy!..
After that embarassing moment, i got to know a lot of people like Hyuna, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Soyeon, Hyosung and Chorong. Their skills can't beat mine. After the dance class it was singing lesson. Well, i'm not really a good singer like Mariah Carey but who the hell cares? I'm a singer to myself. I learned to create my own song by my school music teacher back in LA. After that boring singing lesson, it was lunch. I went to the cafeteria and spotted Hyuna and Gayoon. "Hyunah-ah, Can i eat with you guys?" I asked. "Sure, it's a pleasure honey," She patted me. She was 1 year older than me. But suddenly i spotted a familiar face. It looks like Alex. Well, i must be halucinating. Hyuna saw me staring at him. "He just transfered to this school 2 months ago," She nudged. That was what happened to Alex. He flew to korea a month after we broke up. "But he's a flirt, he keeps on flirt with those y girls," Gayoon added. "He look so familiar," I said. Suddenly that guy turned and look at me and i look at my food. I felt somethings strange. I quickly ate my food and excuse myself to the toilet. On my way to the toilet, i found a park where no one is there i took a sit. "Younhee-ah, do you know how much i miss you?" I turned around and saw that guy.