Avoiding me.

Woohyun the playboy!..

After the incident, I tried my best to avoid Woohyun. Perhaps INFINITE as well. I didn't know what I should or should i say. I feel guilty. Everytime i think about it. About the song, I totally gave up. I had no intention to avoiding anyone. I tried my best too. But it just didn't happen. What should i do? Should i continue being like this? Or should i just apologise to him. I think i should apologise to him. I really should. HWAITTING KIM YOUNHEE! 

As I walk to through the alley to INFINITE's dorm, I saw a very familiar figure. It was Woohyun. Kissing with one of our schoolmates. But why do my felt like i've just got stab till tears would roll down my eyes. I saw him catching his breath after the long kiss. He was stealing a glance to see anyone there. I got alert and ran home. I was crying but why? This doesn't make sense at all. Am i falling for him? No i can't. He has a girlfriend already. And i just knew less then a year and i'm saying that i like him. That is ridiculous. Well I should avoid him. 

 

Woohyun P.O.V 

 

I was making out when i heard footsteps. I turn back into the old me. Breaking out a bunch of girls heart. I was catching my breath after i had a long kiss with Jaemin. I looked around and saw a figure running away. I felt real bad for fighting with Younhee. I was a really and idiot. Just for one stupid song and she could avoid it. I should really apologise to her. I just feel guilty. But why am i thinking of her when i'm back to the old me. This can't be. I have to just go to her and apologise. I let go of  Jaemin and headed to Younhee's house. I left Jaemin dumbfounded. 

I tried knocking but there was no answer. Probably she is still not home yet. But she would lock the gate if she's not at home. Aishh!! why do i care. NAM WOOHYUN there's a bunch of pretty ladies out there. BUT WHY YOUNHEE. With that I left. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. :(  School reopens i have a lot of assignment to be done. But this is a chapter for you guys. Ok my story is really is a stupid mode now. I don't even know what to right about. Zzz You guys should give me ideas by commenting :) THANKS ALOT :) I LOVE YOU <3