Fight.

Woohyun the playboy!..

I knew that Woohyun could sing very well. I told him we should do a duet of IU and Seulong Nagging. He did agree. We practice hard for it. He just doesn't want to make a single mistake. 

''Yah!! Younhee, At least sing higher! We've been practicing hours for this song and you always made the same mistake!'' He shouted at me. 

''You don't  have to shout at me right?! Then why don't you get a new partner or change then song!" I rolled my eyes.

'YOU ARE SAYING I'M AT FAULT? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CHOSE THE SONG!'' Woohyun raised his voice. 

I wanted to say that he could just change the song but he already left. Things became more complicated. I practiced for hours waiting for Woohyun to comeback but he just didn't appear. I started to feel tired waiting for him. I left. I don't even dare to face him. It was close to night time. And the alley to my house is quite dark. I fasten my pace and quicken myself.

'' Miss Pretty lady, do u know it's not good to stay out at night yourself?'' A deep voice said. 

'' Please get away from me. I'm not in the mood right now,'' I told him. 

''Then i'll make you have your mood,'' He said to me and pinned me to the wall. I tried to release myself but his grip is just too strong. 

''Let go off her or i'll kill you,'' i saw Woohyun.

I was still mad at him. I was actually in shock. Then i saw the guy on the floor with blood and bruises. I can't do anything but to just hug Woohyun. I had nothing else to make me feel safe. I hugged him tightly that i didn't want to let go. The last thing i heard was 

'' I'm Sorry.''