When the night is still young.

Woohyun the playboy!..

 

 

Dinner was up and the Kimchi that SungJong did was daebak! It's was Yummy! Like so yummy! 

 

I felt there was eye's that is staring at me! i feel so insecure. I excused myself so that i can unpack my luggage. I took out everything my medicine and everything.  

Since at the age of 5, I had asthma. I had to go for check-up once in a month. Wait! Tomorrow whats the date? 9th October?!?! It's my check-up how do i explain? 

 

Before i told my brother, I headed to the toilet to get refreshed. I wore a loose top and high waist pants with my favourite pink cardigan just in case it'll get chilly. 

I then let go of my hair so that it looks natural.

I then called my brother. 

 

"Oppa, can i talk to you for a while?" I said as i called him. 

 

"Wae? Anything wrong?" he asked. 

 

"Aniya, You know right? I've been afraid of boys, darks and you know i'm suffering from asthma right?" I said. 

" Yeah, what's about that?'' He said as he look at all my medicine. 

" Tomorrow's my check-up. Mom told me that he transfered my checkup here," I  said. 

"Geuraeseo?" He said as his eyes widen. 

"Could you accompany me?" I said. 

 

" Of course i could, but we will have to leave early so that they won't suspect," He said as he mess my hair. 

"Yah, why are you messing with my hair?" I said as you were about to pinch him. 

Before you could, he ran out. 

 

Yah! get back here! Then suddenly, I fell down at the garden. Lucky it was grass, I might have end up having bruises. 

Then, finally i pinched my brother! 

"Take that!" I said. 

Then you were looking at the sky that was full with bright stars. 

"Oppa, We might be happy if we were like this since young," I said.