So these young Kids

Woohyun the playboy!..

your P.O.V 

Annyeonghasaeyo We are Infinite! Nice to Meet you Younhee! This Is Our Dorm! 

 

WAITT!!! I'm staying with this little people?!?!?!?!  JINJA?!?!?! Then i'll so gonna hate it. I'm so not gonna like it. After the incident. 

 

 

FLASHBACK. 

 

 

"Younhee-ah,I'm sorry But can we break up? You are just no fun,"  My Ex-boyfriend, Alex said. 

"What?!?! THAT MEANS ALL THIS WHILE I'VE BEEN TRICKED OR SHOULD I SAY BEING PLAYED?" Younhee shouted at the restaurant that causes customers and workers too stare at her. 

"GET OFF YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM ME!" She shouted as Alex pulled her wrist. 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

Suddenly tears started to roll down your cheeks. Dongwoo, gave his handkerchief that his mom Made it for him. 

"You could have this, My mom made it for me before she died," He pass it. 

"But why are you crying? Are you scared?" He added. 

" Why did you say i'm scared," you looked at him.

"Your Brother told..." Dongwoo stopped as Sunggyu gave a nudged. 

"told you?" You said cluelessly. 

 

"THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF DARK!" Myungsoo Shouted to  clear the mess. 

 

" YAH OPPA! How could you?" You gave a death glare to Sunggyu Oppa.

 

 

Woohyun P.O.V 

 

Aww.. She's so cute! 

YAH NAM WOOHYUN! You can't like her! She have no standard for you. Please stop all your Dream off getting her. 

 

Well, Sunggyu will not allow me to have her cause he's scared that i might hurt her. 

OK! Nam Woohyun there are some people out there is better then her. 

 

End Of P.O.V 

 

Narrator

Younhee looked around the dorm but there was only seven rooms. 

 

" Oppa, where do i sleep?'' She said. 

 

"DON'T TELL ME THAT WE ARE GOING TO SHARE ROOM!" You said that causes echo. 

" OPPA YOU SHOULD KNOW!" You said as you look at Sunggyu. 

"Yah, Younhee-ah You'll be sleeping in my room, I'll be sharing room with Woohyun,'' he said. 

"Is there any lamplight?" You asked. 

"Yes, and if you are scared i could accompany you until you fell asleep," He replied. 

"Thank You OPPA!," You pinched his cheeks. 

"NOONA, Let's Go eat dinner, I made kimchi!" Sungjong pulled me.