chapter 2

Woohyun the playboy!..

After a long journey in the plane, I finally touchdown Korea. It's really warm. The immigration point is packed with tourist and citizen. I suddenly got a call for an unknown number.

" Yeobusaeyo?" I answered cluelessly.

"It's me Sunggyu," the voice reminded me of my brother. It wasn't that deep.  I used to play with my brother but now he is old enough to take care of himself.

" Oh,Oppa," i replied.

" Where are you," He replied generously.

" I'm still at the immigration centre," I said while checking the queue.

" I'm outside with my friends. I'll be waiting," He said and put down the phone. 

---------------------------------------

 

"Hyung, who are you calling and why are we at the airport?" Woohyun asked as the rest nodded.

" I'm here to invite my sister," Sunggyu said. 

" Since when do you have a sister? You didn't share with us," Hoya said while tapping Sunggyu back.

" She stayed with my parents and now that my parents have overseas trip, she will have to join us, I'm not sure how long," He replied all the question.

As soon as you took your luggage, you see 6 unknown people plus your brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi, sorry for the late update, I'm using the computer at my school. 

Mianhamnida

i'll promise to longer the story.