Him.

A little big change.

When you woke up and got ready the first thing you did was call Kat, that promised that she would help you so she better be prepared to lend you her car.

"Hel-"
"KAAAAAT!" you screamed through your phone earning you a loud gasp.
"OH GOD WTF!" She screamed out of surprise.
"Omg Minmin don't yell like that." In the back you could hear a bit of laughing and a very low pitched voice asking Kat if she was alright.
"Yeah I'm fine Chanyeol thanks."
"Chanyeol?"
"Yeah, I'm at work right now, I'm working on his hair. Don't worry, I'll be done in a few, I'll pick you up in an hour."
"Oh thanks, it's like you can read minds girl.."
"Oh but what if I can?~" She said in a joking manner.
"Theeen, I would be very freaked out."

Just like when back in Curacao, Kat and you had made a habit of talking a different language, only this time instead of English it was Korean.
You had taken lessons together and it was actually a lot easier than you had expected. Maybe your obsession with Kpop had finally done some good.


After a bit more than an hour Kat finally arrived at your apartment.
 
"Omg sorry I'm so late, blame Kai, his hair took way to long."
"Kai?"
"Oh yeah, He's in EXO-K and he lives in the other dorm. Stupid ."
"Stupid ??"
"Oh sorry! I meant him not you!"
"Well alright then.. But why is she a ?"
"Oh it's not like he's very ually active or anything.. He's just a ."
"Alrighty then, let's get all this to your car."


When we finally arrived at the door you had somehow managed to ring the doorbell while carrying multiple bags.
An unknown face opened the door.
"Ah,Tao-ssi!"
"Kat-ssi? What are you carrying?! Let me help you guys with that." The tall young man named Tao said as he took some of the bags Kat and me had been carrying making it a lot easier for both of us.
"I assume you're Midori-ssi?"
"Ah yes, I'll be living here from now on."
"Yes we heard from Kris, Chanyeol and Luhan seemed excited even though Luhan had already met you."
"Haha, that's nice to hear. Also thank you for helping us out."
"It's my pleasure."

When you arrived at your new room Tao politely put the bags on the bed.
"Are there more bags or is this everything?"
"This is everything, I didn't have much to begin with, we haven't been here for very long."
"Alright, the rest will be home in less than an hour, make yourself at home."
"Thank you for all your help."
"It was my pleasure, if you need me for anything I'll be in the living room."
"Alright thanks."

"Omg I can't wait till I see your face when you meet Chanyeol." Kat suddenly said while making some spazzy fangirl movements.
"Calm your girl, I bet it won't be that bad." I replied as I opened a bag and put some of my clothes in the closet.
"But omg, you two would be so cute!"
"Why even?"
"Because you're both adorable yet he's so tall and you're so short and his voice is so low and omg!"
"Hey I'm 5 foot 2!"
"Yeah well he's 6 feet."
"6 feet?!"
"Yup, ikr, you two would be so cute!"
Surely enough you couldn't hide the fact that you liked tall guys with a y voice, and her saying he was also cute didn't make anything better.

"Hey Kat, I'm going to make some lunch for the guys and us, want to help?"
"Oh cooking, I love cooking!"
"You're not as good as me though." You said while coking your eyebrow at the girl.
"Tsk, that's true I guess."
"What are you going to make?"
"I'm gonna go with a few traditional Korean dishes."
"Ooh, you make those very well."

In the time you were making the dishes you couldn't help but imagine what that Chanyeol guy looked like. Several images flashed through your mind but none seemed to resemble the guy that Kat had described.
After you had finished most of the dished and Kat had set the table you spotted Tao walking to the door.
You heard several voices coming from the hallways and for some strange reason your heart was racing.
One of the voices was even lower than Kris's and it almost gave you shivers.
The first person to appear was Sehun followed by Luhan, then Kris appeared and politely greeted you, then some other guy followed who you guessed to be Baekyun because he wasn't very tall, he was cute though.
And then, Chanyeol was there.
He looked almost perfect. His hair looked amazing and you noted to later thank Kat for that.
He had beautiful eyes, they were big and had a very cheerful feeling to them, and his smile, oh god his smile. It was perfect, flawless.
When he finally looked in your direction his eyes seemed to lit up even more and it made your heart race.

"Are you Midori-ssi?" When he asked you you could just feel your heart sink.
This had to be love, his voice was.. You didn't even have words for it.
It was deep and y, yet it had a cheerful and happy tone to it.
"Ah.. Y-yes, that's me."
"Yay! It's so nice to finally meet you, you're even cuter than Kat-noona had said."
Somewhere in the back of your head you could hear Kat cuss something in English about being called noona by someone older than her, but in reality you were far to busy keeping your cool around this guy.
"I-It's nice to meet you too." You said, trying your hardest not to look too lovestruck.
'Why the is this guy so perfect, he's like, all I ever dreamed about.' you thought to yourself, trying to keep your head cool.

"You cooked for us?!"
"Y-yes, I hope you guys like it, I wasn't sure what you guys liked so I made way to much..Sorry."
"Oh no that's okay! This is awesome, I haven't eating like this in weeks! Thank you so much!"

All of a sudden he pulled you in for a hug, at first you weren't sure what was happening but once you realized you tried to push him away softly.

"Please, eat. Kat-ssi and I tried our best to make it."
"It's Kat-noona!" Luhan jokingly said earning him a sarcastic and annoyed look from the lady herself.

"Thank you very much." Kris said as he sat down at the table.
Tao took at seat next to him (You gave yourself a reminder not to ship them to much.)
And Sehun and Luhan sat next to Tao.
On the other side of the table sat Beakyun (Who had been surprisingly quiet the whole time) And next to that Chanyeol took a seat.

"You guys should eat something too, you made this after all." Tao said pointing to the empty seats next to Mr. Perfect.
"Oh thank you." Kat said as she took place at the table, making sure the spot next to Chanyeol was free.
Of course she did that, she did ship you after all, and she had always been a bit of a troll (Even though you shouldn't say that to her face.)

When you took place you spotter Chanyeol smiling at you, you tried your best to ignore it but his smile was the best thing you'd ever seen.
It was bright and cheerful and it fully accented his nice features.
When you looked back you saw that Kat was now staring at you like an idiot.

"What?" you whispered to her, your voice covered by the chatting of the other members.
"Oh come one, don't think I didn't notice the way you looked at him. You like him don't you?"
"I-I do not!"
"Oh yes you do, and not a little at that."
"I don't even know the dude!"
"What are you girls whispering about?" Luhan suddenly asked out of nowhere.
He was sitting on the other side of the table, facing you.
"I-It's nothing, just discussing our rooms. Right Kat?" You looked at you friends, almost begging for her to play along with you.
"It's true,her room is just so much better than mine! I wish I had a balcony!"
"Haha, your's and Kris's rooms are the only ones who have that, though my room does have a bigger closet, so I'm happy~"
"I don't have that much stuff yet so I wouldn't know what to do with a lot of closet space."

Your conversation went on like that for a while, you Kat, Luhan and sometimes Sehun talking about the most random stuff you could think of.
It was fun.
Though every time the conversation would drift off a little you would find yourself looking at the man next to you.

'This is bad, what if I'm actually in love? I just got this job, I don't want to lose it!"

After everyone had finished eating Sehun and Tao offered to do the dishes together so you could finish unpacking your stuff.
You were grateful to them and after saying your goodbyes to Kat you went back to your room.
When you finished getting your stuff ready you decided it had been enough and went to bed.
The bed was soft and it wasn't that hard to fall asleep, besides from the frequent thought of Chanyeol your mind was peaceful and at ease.
It had been a long and busy day and you'd had enough things that needed to be taken care of tomorrow so after not to long, you dozed of into a peaceful slumber.