Change.

A little big change.

It was a nice and quite warm afternoon and you were sitting outside on the porch of your dorm that you shared with 6 different guys.
Why? Well it all started when you were casually shopping for groceries.


"Minmin! agh, MIDORIII!!"
You looked around and surely enough one of your friends, Kat, was running towards you.
"Oh hey Kat."
"Dude! I have some good news!"
"Really? About what? Don't tell me it's about Super Junior again."
"What? No, sadly for me no. It's about you looking for a place to live."
"Really?! You found a place?"
You were exited to hear that, you had been looking for a place for quite some time already, and your current landlord was on the verge of kicking you out for good, and to be honest you really didn't feel like staying with your parents again.

"Via some of my magical contacts, I have found a nice place to live, and hey, you won't be alone~"

By her tone of voice you could hear there was more to this than you had thought.

"There will be no rent, no, you'll be getting paid instead."
"What?! That's amazing!"
"Tsk tsk, wait a sec, there are some consequences."
"Oh god what, don't tell me I have to pay with 'My body'" You said while signing with your fingers.
"In a way."
"Oh dear god no Kat."
"Wait a sec. You'll be cleaning their dorm."
"Their?.. Dorm..?"
"You'll be living with 12 other guys, well technically 6, the other ones live on the other floor, don't worry, you'll only be cleaning the dorm you live in."
"6 other GUYS??"
"Hey hey, don't worry they're decent guys and far to clueless to try anything on you. Well… Unless you would want them too?"
"Hmm.. I'll check it out, I have no actual job right now anyways, it's way to hard for me to find a decent one here in Seoul."
"True that, I feel like I'm really lucky that I got to be their cordy noona."
"Wait wait, didn't you say you worked for this guy group called EXO?"
"Yup that's them."
"So they're famous?"
"Well not that much, they only debuted after we moved here, which is… About a month or 2 ago?"
"Still, they're famous?"
"In a way."
"Okay bye Kat, I'm checking this place out."
"Wait up! I need to go with you!"
"Right right, where is it?"

After a short ride in Kat's car you arrived at a large building with what you guessed to be 15 floors or so.

"So this is the place?"
"Yup, your place would be on the 6th floor and the other one on the 5th"
"Lets go then!"

You were exited, not only because they were famous, no.
Most of your excitement came from the fact that you might have finally found something you could do, something you could enjoy, somewhere you could live.
When you arrived at the 6th floor Kat guided you to a door that had the number 9 on it, guessing from the small number you assumed that there must have only been 2 rooms on every floor.
After Kat had rang the bell a very handsome man opened the door.

"Kat-noona!!" He yelled with excitement before bowing respectfully to her.
'Noona? How old is this guy?' You thought to yourself as you inspected him.
Surely enough he was cute, he looked about 17 to you.

"Luhan, I told you to stop calling me that, you're older than me!"
'Older? Sweet Jesus, is this guy 22??'

"I'm sorry Noona~"  The man said cutely and Kat seemed to fall for it completely which made you laugh, gaining you both of their attention.

"Oh right sorry, Luhan, this is Midori, the girl I told you guys about. and Minmin, this is Luhan."
"Nice to meet you Minmin!" The boy quickly stepped towards you and bowed politely and you immediately returned his kindness.
"Nice to meet you Luhan, I'm here about the offer for the housekeeper."
"Oh right, wait a minute."
The boy turned around back into the dorm again, but before disappearing completely he signed for us to come in.

"Kriiiiiiis!" you could hear Luhan scream.

"Who's Kris?" You whispered to Kat who was next to you, also taking off her shoes.
"He's EXO-M's leader."
"Exo…M?" You asked, not completely understanding what Kat meant.
"Yeah you know, EXO-M and EXO-K? They're sort of split up into different subgroups, M stands for Mandarin and-"
"K stands for Korean, get it. So does only EXO-M live on this floor then or is it mixed?"
"Mixed. On this floor there's Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Tao, this dude who's name sounds like Bacon, and finally there's Chanyeol who I'm sure you'll like."
After you gave Kat a confused look another ing hot dude came walking around the corner followed by Luhan again.

"Hi, nice to meet you my name is Kris, thank you for coming today Kat and..?"
"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Midori, I'm here for the offer about a housekeeper." You said as you gave the, quite intimidating man, a quick bow.

"Oh yes, I've heard about you from Kat. Thank you for coming this all this way."
"Oh no it's no problem, it seems like a good job for me."
You said as you looked around you a bit.
You were standing just outside the hallway where you had put your shoes, when you looked to your right you could see a kitchen, it wasn't to small nor to big really.
When you looked a bit to the left you could see a dining table and behind that there seemed to be something that looked like a living room.

"That's good to hear."
"Minmin-ssi! Would you like to look around our dorm?" Luhan suddenly asked.

'Minmin-ssi? Oh god, he must have picked up that name from Kat..'

"Oh right, excuse me, of course we should show you around first to let you know where everything is." Kris said as he signed for you both to follow him.
"Thank you." You said as you followed after them.

"Well first here is the kitchen as you can see, the dining table is right in front of it and in the back there where the TV is, is our living room."
You took in your surroundings before following the two into another, pretty large, hallway.

"The first door to your right is where Luhan and Sehun sleep, is Sehun home right now?"
"Ehm yeah, he was listening to music a minute ago." Luhan answered.

Kris nodded before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" A voice answered from inside the room.
Kris let out a sigh and opened the door with an annoyed expression on his face.
"Next time just open the door Sehun." He said, causing the young man to jump up from his bed.
"Oh Kris! I didn't know it was you, I thought it was Luhan, sorry!"
You noticed a heavy lisp when the man spoke and giggled a little at the cuteness.
"Hi my name is Midori, nice to meet you."

"Oh sorry, hello nice to meet you too, I'm Sehun."
You greeted each other before leaving the room again.

"The door to your left is my room that I share with Tao, he's currently out but he'll be back later.
Then the next door to you right is Baekyun and Chanyeol's room, they can be slightly loud when they're playing video games and Chanyeol seems like he's in a permanent good mood but don't mind that, he's a sweet guy."
"Haha alright." You said as you followed Kris to the end of the hallway (Luhan had gone back to his room to hang with Sehun you assumed)
There were 2 doors left, one to your left and the other completely at the end of the hallway.

"This room is where you will be staying if you take the job." He said as he opened the door to your left.
The room was spacious and it seemed to have a small balcony and another door at the end.

"That door leads to a private bathroom so you won't have to share with the rest of us of course and just like me and Tao you have a small balcony, even though nothing but a small bench fits there it can be a pleasant place to sit."
"Oh wow, this is amazing, it's very spacious."
"It's about the same size as the other rooms, not including the bathroom." Kat mentioned.

The 3 of you walked back to the living area where there was one more door.

"This door leads to another room where we like to practice our skills, like playing piano, singing, rapping the list goes on."
"Alright, it's a large space but I guess that that is necessary when living with 6 guys."
"That's true."
"So Minminm are you up for the job?"
"Right, how much does it pay?"
"Well one, you get your room for free and we'll be paying for the supplies that'd be necessary to create dinner and for the rest you'll be getting 150,00 won which is around 130 US Dollars per month."
"That's great!"
"Oooh! That's fantastic Minmin!"
"I'm glad you're pleased with our offer."
"I'll take the job." You said as you offered Kris your hand.
"That's great to hear, when can you start?" Kris gladly accepted your hand and gave it a firm shake.
"Well I have to move out of my current building as fast as possible.. So I'll pack my stuff tomorrow and I'll be ready to start the day after that."
"I'll help you pack!" Kat stated, seeming almost as excited as you.
"I'll be seeing you tomorrow then."

After seeing us to the door and saying his goodbyes Kris closed the door.
"Omg Minmin this is great! To bad you didn't get to meet Chanyeol though, I still really think you'd like him."
Kat put up a pout face while waiting for the elevator.
"It did go well, I'm really excited for tomorrow! And hey, don't just go shipping me with some guy I've never even met you retard."
"Yeah well, he seemed excited to meet you.."
"You told him about me??"
"Well yeah, I had to didn't I?"
"T-That's true."
You walked inside the elevator that had just arrived and thought about everything and nothing at the same time.



When you came home that day you immediately started packing your stuff. There really wasn't much since you hadn't been in Seoul for a very long time yet.
You made sure you got everything, clothes, books, personal belongings, old pictures that you treasured, everything.
By the time you were done it was already late at night so you decided to just go to bed.
After a lot of tossing and turning in your bed you finally managed to fall asleep.

 

First chapter, forgive me for any typo's alright? ;-;
If you've read my other story you'll know that I tend to overlook some.
I hope you guys like it, and especially you Minmin~
~M.U.F.