The drunk lady in the red dress.

A little big change.

'What time is it?'
I looked at my clock, "5:30"
'Alright, I have 45 minutes to get ready, I can do this.'

I opened my closet and looked around.
'Well I'm going to dinner with him so I guess I'll have to wear something classy.'
I let my eyes glide over the large amount of dresses as I thought of what to wear.
A certain dress managed to catch my eye, it was a tight red one.
'Haha, I might be able to beat 'mr. I even look good at the airport' with this.'
I put it on and looked in the mirror.

Even though I still have to do my hair and make-up, I gotta say, I look pretty good.
Now what shoes do I wear with this... Oh I know!

I searched through some shoe-boxes and finally found them.
'My babies!'

I grabbed hold of the shiny pearl colored heels like I hadn't seen them in years.

'Alright, now all that I have to do is my hair and well.. Face.'

After a while I stepped out of my bathroom and looked in the mirror once more.
'Aw yeah!'
I had put most of my hair up while I let some of it around my face hang lose.
My make-up wasn't too much, but it was still visible.
And the shoes fit perfectly with the dress.

'Perfect, and I'm precisely on time too.'

6:15
I put my phone and wallet in my bag and walked outside.
There in the car I could see him.
He seemed amazed yet still managed to keep his cool.

"Good evening to you."
I said jokingly as I sat down next to him.

"Hey"
"Tss, that's it?"

"Sorry sorry, I mean, you look amazing."
I smiled, even though he looks cool, Kris is actually the cutest thing.

"Thank you, so do you."
Kris was wearing a seemingly custom made fitted suit, only without the tie that is.

"Thank you, should we go?"
"Yes, but not before this."
I put my hand on his cheek pulling him closer.

"I almost forgot."
And with that he closed the small gap between us, locking our lips together in a tender kiss.

"That good enough?" he said with a cute smile, a much different one than the one he usually shows on television.
"More than enough."
I whispered to him as I held him for a few more seconds.
"Come on, let's go."
"I'm still curious as to where you're taking me."
"You'll see."


After a while Kris stopped the car.
"Why'd we stop here?"
"I don't want you to see the restaurant just yet, so I'm going to blindfold you. Don't worry, we're just around the corner."
"Eh? Well.. Alright I guess."

Kris reached to the back and grabbed a silk black tie, probably the one he was suppose to, but wasn't wearing right now. (He looks much better without it so I don't mind actually.)
"I'll make sure not to mess up your make-up." he said with mischievous smirk.

And now I can't see..

"You better help me, I swear I'll fall into a trash can if you don't."
"Don't worry I'll help you, wait, I'm gonna open your door."

Where could this guy possibly be taking me?

"Take my hand."
"Seriously Kris? I can't see, how could I possibly find your hand?"
"Right."

I could feel him grabbing hold of my hand as he led me outside the car.

"Thank you."
"No problem, the restaurant is just around the corner, let's go."
"Wait!"
"What is it?"
"I've always wanted to do this."
"What?"

I awkwardly felt up Kris's chest and neck until I finally grabbed hold of his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"
"Is anyone around?"
"You should've probably asked that before you felt me up, but luckily for you, no."
"Kiss me."
"W-what?"
"Kiss me, and not like before, actually kiss me."

Even though I couldn't see I knew Kris well enough to know he'd do it no matter how flustered he was.

"You asked for it."

I could feel soft lips press onto my own as I was pushed back against the car, one arm around my hip, and the other resting next to my head against the car. His large body overpowering my own. Out tongues, even though familiar with each other,  still exploring the others mouth.
The cold breeze of the evening covered up by the heat of his body.

Though suddenly he pulled away, the distance leaving me with nothing but the taste of his mouth

"What's wrong?"
"I'm sorry, I can't.. Not here at least."
"Wha- OOOH.. Seriously?"
"What? With you wearing that outfit it gets harder to hold back."
"It gets HARDER..." I couldn't help but laugh at his genius way of putting things.

"Aish.. Let's just go."
"Why?" I said mockingly, it was so funny to tease this guy, I just couldn't help myself.
"Before I throw you into the car and drive us somewhere WITHOUT people."
"Alright alright, help me though, I'm still blindfolded here."
"Like I'd forget that now."

He grabbed my hand again and slowly led me towards the restaurant.
My curiousity was killing me, 'where could this guy be taking me that he needs to go out of his way to blindfold me?'

"We're here." he said as he carefully took off the blindfold.
Not like it really mattered now, my hair and lipstick were messed up anyways.
"Do you remember this place?"

I was amazed.
"Of course.."

It was the restaurant that I took Kris to the first time we really talked, that was before I had even officially moved here.
Of course I had been to South Korea several times before moving here.

The second time I came here was to meet with my to be-boss.
It was then that I met Kris, and whole of EXO actually.
(It was also then that I knew Midori would like Chanyeol.)
Anyways, I met Kris officially at the company the first time.
But the second time was different.


I was casually walking around Seoul, when I saw a familiar figure walking a few meters away from me.
I wanted to call out for him, but before I did I took a look at his face and noticed his eyes were red.
My first thought was lack of sleep, but when I saw his expression I knew that wasn't it.
"Kris?"
I tapped on his shoulder.
He seemed surprised to see me.
"Kat-ssi? Goodevening."
"Goodevening, how are you, Everything alright? You seem kind of, out of it."
"Oh no, I'm fine, just tired thank you."
"You sure?"
"Yes."

A silence passed and for a moment I wasn't sure of what to say.
Until I remembered why I came there in the first place.

"do you want to eat something? I was just on my way to this restaurant, wanna come?"
"Well.."
"Come on, it'll be fun."
"Well alright I guess.."

I almost had to drag him, but in the end we still got there.
The restaurant was really nice, not to big, but still neat.
One of my to be- coworkers recommended it to me.

"I've never been here before."
"Really? Good, then we can explore together."

He gave me a funny look before a faint smile appeared on his face.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?"
"Ah, good evening. I do, a table for 2 at 7:30"
"May I have your name please?"
"Heartnett."
"Heartn- oh there it is, right this way." The waiter said as she signed for us to follow her.

"Your last name is Heartnett? But didn't you introduce yourself as Park at the office?"
"Well you know, for most people here Heartnett is hard to pronounce, so I use the surname Park."
"Ah, that makes sense."

We sat down at the table and ordered our drinks.
At first it was quite awkward, but after a while Kris loosened up and he turned out to be just so much nicer than I had thought him to be.
I actually felt quite bad about it.
The fact that I had judged him to be a cold and distant person, it made me feel a slight sense of guilt.

"So, what were you doing here so alone at this time of day?"
"Ah.. Nothing really, I just, had to get some fresh air you know? It's just that it's a such a big change going from a trainee to an idol."
"What do mean? Is it more work or..?"
"That as wel, but mostly it's just the fact that so many people are watching you, that suddenly you have fans and paparazzi watching your every move. It gets hard to breath at some point."

The look on his face showed an expression one would never expect from someone like that.
It was an expression of sadness, tiredness, and strangely enough, loneliness.
I didn't like it, I didn't like seeing him like that.

So, first thing that popped into my mind... Take him.
Just take him away and show him there's more to being an idol than just being stalked.
Because even I, who's not famous, can understand that sometimes you just need someone else to help you see the good in things.

"Come."
"What?"

I stood up and grabbed his hand.
Leaving the money on the table and dragging Kris out.

"What are your doing??" he asked as I almost ran somewhere quiet.

"Just come!"
"Well you're kind of dragging me!"
"Oh right, sorry."

I stopped, we were now inside the park, since it was a bit late it seemed no one was around.
"Why are we here?" he asked, seeming righteously confused.
"In the park."
"Well I know that, but why are we in the park?"
"I wanted to let you know that there's more to being an idol than just being stalked."
"Wh-Then why didn't you just say that there?"
"To many people."
"To many people? What th-"
"There where to many people. The point of dragging you here is that I wanted to show you that there's always somewhere you can be alone."
"What if there are people here? What if someone follows me?"
"Then there's always me."
"What do you mean?"
"You can always come to me if anything's bothering you and I'll see what I can do. I promise."

I held out my pinky, gaining another confused look from Kris.

"Come on, grab my pinky."
"Isn't this a bit immature?"
"Just do it."

Hesitantly he wrapped his pinky around mine.

"Promise." I said while giving him a sweet smile.


"Of course I remember this place.. How could I ever forget?"
"I remember your immature promise." Kris said while giving me a mocking look.
"Hey, at least I kept it."
"And you better not break it."
"Wha-"
I was cut of by Kris's hand grabbing my waist and pulling me close.
"Let's go princess."
"Princess??"
I guess this time I'm the one being dragged along.


"Name please?"
"Heartnett."
"Ah, welcome back ma'am. Right this way please."

"I see you've worked on your pronunciation." I said, following the lady to our seats.
"It was never that bad."
"Really now, prince."
"Prince? Tss, just sit down, princess."
"You even managed to get the same seats as last time."
"Well of course, it's our anniversary."
"A whole year already huh.. Time goes by pretty fast."
"It does, doesn't it? Oh, remember the time when I told you I was wearing a dark jacket when it was actually Chanyeol, so you back hugged him?"
"That was horrible! Do you have any idea how weird that situation was for me?"
"I thought it was pretty funny."
"I thought that when I got you back was funny."
"What did you do again?"
"I put blue food coloring in your shampoo."
"Oh right! That was how we found out that half the guys used my shampoo.."
"That made it even better."
"You were lucky we didn't have any broadcasts around that time or else our manager would have been pretty angry."
"Psh, I knew how to get rid of it if it was really needed, I am a stylist after all."
"You did? Why didn't you just say so?"
"Because it was funny of course" I said with a small laugh.


After another good 15 minutes of bringing up entertaining memories our food finally arrived.
Surprisingly Kris had ordered us some alcohol, little did I know that it was stronger than I had predicted, resulting in a quite tipsy Kat.


"Thank you for dining with us, have a nice evening."
"Ugh, you are sooo nice."
"T-thank you ma'am.."
"Come on Kat, leave the nice lady alo-hehehehehe, alon-hahaha"
"What are you laughing about Kris? I mean it! She's so n-ni-hehehehehahahaha"

And yes, we are indeed drunk.

I was trying my best not to drag Kris down to the floor with me as I was clinging on to him, because I was sure as hell we wouldn't get back up again.

Kris is quite the funny drunk, he laughs at everything and he gets incredibly cute.
While I on the other hand always have a hard time stopping myself from laughing and flirting with everything.

"Kris-oppaaaa~ "
"Yes Kat-noonaaa~"
"Why did you park so far awaaay?" I said as I let to of his arm and tried walking by myself.
"Because I wanted to surprise you dear~"

I looked around to him causing me to loose balance and fall to the floor in probably one of the most comical ways ever, because Kris just burst out laughing.
Of course, me being just as drunk, I inevitably joined in.

"A-are you okay?"
Kris tried asking through his laughter.
I was laughing so hard I couldn't even answer.

"Hey, hey Kris, do that eyebrow wiggle you do in History again~"
"You mean this?" He made a funny attempt at moving his eyebrows but was quickly interrupted by my hysterical laughter.


So, in the end, our evening pretty much ended with us being incredibly drunk, sitting on the floor in front of Kris's car, laughing our asses off.
Charming right? Well our night was much better, if you know what I mean.


I'll tell you a secret, Kris gets kinda dominating, and quite y when he's drunk hohoho~
 




You liked it? I hope so~
Next chapter will be about Chanyeol and Minmin again no worries, I just wanted to put this in there. (BECAUSE DRUNK KAT AND KRIS IS FUNNY OKAY)
Untill next time, M.U.F.