Slip and Fall.

A little big change.

It was around 7 in the morning and you had just finished getting ready.
As usual you didn't really pay attention to what you wore. It was a casual black skinny jeans with a few rips in it and a large white shirt with a text saying some random quote that you hadn't even bothered to read.
Your hair was done in a sloppy bun and your bangs looked messy yet still covered your forehead.

The only thing you bothered to wear was an old pain of Pokemon socks on your feet, who needed slippers anyways?
The moment you walked out the door you were held up by the best thing you had ever seen.
It was Chanyeol, that bastard had probably just gotten out of bed.
His hair was messy and you spotted a very tiny ponytail on the back of his head.
He was wearing a shirt approximately 2 sizes to big for him and a light grey pajama pants that was also way to big.

"Ah, Midori-ssi, good morning." He said sleepy eyes slowly moving up to meet yours.
His voice was hoarse and husky, and it had to be the iest thing you ever heard.

"G-Goodmorning Chanyeol-ssi." You blinked your eyes a few times trying your best to remain your cool.

"I was just gong to get ready, so if you'll excuse me." He gave you a quick smile and made his way to the bathroom.

'Oh god, this has to be heaven, or hell for that matter. I'm alone in a house with 6 unbelievably good looking men in the morning.. Pajama's, husky voices, messy hair, and don't even get me started on THAT. Okay okay, calm down Midori, go make them some breakfast before you go completely insane.'

You made your way through the cold seemingly empty dorm on your way to the kitchen.
You looked through the kitchen and collected the ingredients you needed.
It was completely quiet, besides the noise of running water coming from the bathroom Chanyeol was in.

After not to long you heard the noise of a door opening and after less than a minute Kris appeared , looking surprisingly good for someone who had just woken up.
He greeted you good morning and you offered him a cup of coffee that he gladly accepted.

"Do all of you share one bathroom?" You asked, curious to how they would mange that in the morning.
"We do, we rarely ever used the other one, only if we had a really tight schedule."
"Ah, I see. Doesn't that bother you at times?"
"Not really, I'm mostly the first to wake up anyways. I get ready and only then do I wake up the rest."
Kris seemed like a nice guy, responsible to say the least.
He might look intimidating at first but deep down you bet he was a sweetheart.
'No wonder Kat likes this guys so much..' you though to yourself as you continued making breakfast.

In the time you were cooking people came and went.
First Kris took a shower when Chanyeol was done.
When he finished, as he had said before, he woke the rest of the guys up.
For a minute all you heard was people wining and something that you guessed was Sehun falling out of bed.
After that several guys came walking out of the hallway, some of them came into the kitchen for a cup of coffee or tea at that, and the rest went into the living room, waiting till the next person could go into the bathroom.

After a while everyone had seemed to be finished.
One by one they sat at the dining table that you had filled once again with several different dishes.
It was quite the nice sight to see.
6 handsome guys to say the least, sitting at a table, all still slightly wet, eating with sleepy eyes.


Suddenly you could hear someone unlocking the front door and stepping into the hallway.
At first you seemed confused until Luhan cleared things up.
"Kat-noona is here!"
"Kat? Why is she here?"
"Oh you didn't know? Kat styles our hair and does our make-up every morning." Baekyun noted.
"Really? And she comes here just for that?"
"Well she doesn't only do ours, she also does the ones of the guys downstairs."
"Ooh.. No wonder she's always busy in the morning."
Baekyun offered you a smile before standing up and greeting her.
Kat wasn't alone this time though, there were a few other girls and another guy behind here who she introduced as "Lay the unicorn."
He was adorable and when he laughed you noticed a try clear dimple.
'Oh dear god what are you doing to me woman..'

"Goodmorning guys! Omg Minmin how are you?"
"I'm fine?"
"You haven't had any awkward yet romantic happenings yet?" She said, seemingly captured in her own little fangirl world again.
"No Kat I haven't, and don't get your hopes up, this is my job and I will take it seriously."
"Aw come on, you can't deny that Chanyeol is adorable right?"
"Huh, what you mentioned my name Kat-ssi?" Out of seemingly nowhere Chanyeol popped up with a big smile on his face (I swear that thing never leaves!)

"Eh?! I-It's nothing!" You said, surprised by the young man's sudden appearance.
"I just said that I'll be doing your hair especially nice today." Kat said giving me a sarcastic smile that pissed me off to no end.

"Alright, I'll be working on Chanyeol first today because he was being an idiot, so you guys will have to ask the other noona's for help."
"Alright!" They all said in union.


It was that one moment when everyone else was busy and you were sitting alone on your porch that it happened.
It was silent, the only noise being the wind and the noise from your own breathing.
Though your thoughts were disrupted by the sound of the door being opened.
Since you were expecting Kat to say goodbye or something else you didn't bother to look untilthe person came walking through the opening between the glass doors.
It was Chanyeol.
you could feel your heart starting to race.

'What is he doing? Is he alone? Why?'

"Hi." He said awkwardly.
"H-Hi, can I help you?" You were nervous, and now you were completely sure, you liked him.
"No not really, I just wanted to talk to you. Can I sit?"
He pointed to the empty seat next to you on the small bench.
You nodded your head and scooted a bit to the side so he had more space to sit.
For some time there was a silence, until Chanyeol broke the ice.

"You know, ever since I had first heard that you would be moving in with us I've been really excited."
You were slightly stunned by his words, sure the guy had seemed happy all this time, but that he actually was excited for you was almost touching.

"You know, besides Kat I don't really have any friends here, I get pretty lonely at times so I'm actually really grateful for being able to get this job."
You stopped for a second to take in his reaction.
To your surprise he had a serious yet interested expression on his face so you continued.

"I don't want to bother you with this all of a sudden, I mean, I barely know you.
But for some strange reason I feel like I can tell you.
Ever since I was 14 I've interested myself in Korea, so when I turned 21 and Kat suddenly asked me if I wanted to move to Seoul with her for her job I didn't even really have to think about it.
I knew I was taking a risk and I knew I was leaving my family and everything I had worked for behind, yet, I also knew that somewhere in the back of my mind I was doing the right thing.
When I came here it was hard, sure Kat and I knew Korean by then, but the culture and everything was just so different, we really had to adjust ourselves.
Kat was very busy with her work at first so I had to figure things out by myself.
Even when I had finally found a place to stay I still didn't have a job.
Things were hard, I had almost ran out of money and my landlord was on the verge of kicking me out Kat told me she had found a place for me, here.
I was so glad and excited, even though I would be living together with 6 guys, I didn't mind.
Though the night before, I have to admit, I was scared.
What if you guys wouldn't like me, what if you guys would hate me?
Then, I met you.
You're very nice you know that Chanyeol, even though I haven't known you longer than a day, I'm still grateful at you're being so nice to me, and making me feel at home."

When I looked back at him he was smiling, it wasn't the usual "crack" smile he has. No, it looked sweet and very genuine.

"Midori, can I call you that?"
"Go ahead, I come from a country with barely any honorifics so I really don't mind."
"Alright, Midori, thank you!"
"Thank you? Why thank me?"
"Because, I was also very nervous, I was also wondering if you would like me or not, so I'm very happy that you told me this!"

You felt relief run through your whole body, together with something else of with you couldn't quite decide what.
You heart was racing again and all of a sudden you just had the largest urge to kiss the young man in front of you and it took all of our self control not to.

"Hey, I-I got to go, I have to clean up a bit, that is my job after all."
"Oh right, well you can ask me if you need anything!"
"Thanks!"


The rest of your day went by pretty normal, it was quiet since the guys were going somewhere and Kat had to go with them to make sure they would keep looking the way they did.
You were alone with your thoughts, finally.

'This is pretty bad.. What if I really do like him? I really don't want to lose my job because of this.
Then again, it can never harm to just be friends, right..?'


You had just finished mopping up Chanyeol and Baekyun's room  when suddenly you heard the door open.
"Midori?"
Coming from behind you you could hear Chanyeol's voice.
It surprised you and you immediately wanted to turn around, sadly the wet floor had a different idea.
Your foot slipped and you lost your balance making your way to  the floor.
"Midori!!"
Out of shock you closed you eyes, but to your surprise there was no hard floor under you, no, instead you could feel strong arms holding you close.
When you opened your eyes you were looking right in Chanyeol's eyes.
His eyes were beautiful, they seemed dark from a distance, sometimes black even. But when looking at them from this close you could clearly see that they were quite a light tint of brown.
You were at a loss for words, you felt awkward, yet his arms felt so comftetable.

"M-Midori, are you okay?"
"E-Eh? yeah, I-I'm fine."

You slowly got up from the floor but your legs were still shaking from the shock causing you to lose your balance again.
Luckily for you Chanyeol caught you on time so you wouldn't fall again.

"You sure?"
"Y-Yeah, thanks."

'No no no no! This is bad, my heart is racing so fast I bet he can feel it! Wtf is wrong with me?'

You dusted yourself off, grabbed your stuff and quickly made for the door.
"I'm sorry, I still have to clean the bathroom!"
And with that you stormed out, leaving behind a dumbfounded Chanyeol.