When a friend is made, feelings are created.

A little big change.

A few days went by and you had tried your best to avoid Chanyeol as much as you could.
You were to afraid of your feeling getting worse and you didn't want to hurt him by being mean.
Though on a certain Friday he approached you.

"Hey uhm, Midori?"
"Eh? Is  something wrong?" You said, trying your best to look busy while making your tea.
"Well, it's not as if something's wrong or anything, I mean, what I'm trying to say is.."
You could hear by the way he was talking that he was hesitating to say the least.

"Come on, tell me."
"Well it's just that, I feel like you've been avoiding me recently and I wanted to apologize if I had done anything wrong."

He was avoiding your eyes and it made him look even cuter than usual.

"You've done nothing wrong, it's just that I.. I.. Let's just say I'm an idiot."
"Then does that mean you're not angry at me?"
Suddenly his big smile appeared again, lighting up his eyes.

"No I'm not mad at you, you idiot." You said sarcastically.
"Then, then… Can I ask you to go to a movie with me?"

'A movie? Is he asking me on a date? Nooo that can't be possible, there's just no way a guy like this would like a girl like me.'

"A-a movie?"
"Y-yeah, you know.. Like a date."

'A date? Really? Well… I can't say no to that..'

"Alright, w-when?"
"Well I bought tickets for tomorrow night since that's a Saturday. Are you available?"
"Well since Kat canceled on me to go out with.. Who was it again? K-Kr-"
"Kris?!"
"Yes, a guys named Kris! Oh wait.. She meant THAT Kris?!"
"Hahahaha, it would be cool if they were together~" Chanyeol seemed easily distracted, and you couldn't deny that it was kinda cute.

"But then be ready by 5 okay? I'll drive!"
"You can drive?"
"Yes, you can't?"
"I can, I just don't have a car, that's why I always needed Kat for that. But alright, I'll be ready at 5."
"Yay, I'm so happy, I was so afraid that you might decline.."
"O-Of course not!"
"Hehe, yay~"

He let out a goofy giggle before turning around.

"I have to go now though,Suho asked me to pick up a few things for him."
"Alright, I'll go take a shower then, byee!"
"Byeee!"


After your shower you threw yourself on your 'way to big' bed.
Only then really realizing you just got a date with the guy you liked.


"KAT KAT OMG KAT HELP ME!" You screamed through the phone.
"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED?"
"I-I I got a date.."
"Omg don't tell me, it's with Chanyeol?!"
"Y-yes."
"AAAAAAAAH YAAAAY, omg you guys are way to perfect together."
"Oh shut up, you have to help me tomorrow! I have no idea what to wear, you're a stylist, you have to help me!!"
"I wasn't going to let you leave the house without me helping you anyways.
I'll be there at 3:30 tomorrow alright? I have to go now though someone else is calling."
"Alright byeee."
"Bye sweetheart."
"Alright y, you still coming over or not?"
"Kat… It's still me.."
"OH SORRY, BYE."
"Beep.. Beep…"

'Well that was awkward, I wonder if she was calling her boyfriend.. Boyfriend, Chanyeol.. Stop stop! You need to get this out of your head, just focus on your date tomorrow and you'll see how things'll work out.'



 

"MIDORIIIIIII!!!"
You looked around you saw Kat approaching you at god speed.
"DUDE WATCH OU-"
To late, she tackled you right to the floor, earning both of you a coked eyebrow from Tao.
The kitchen floor was luckily for you not too hard.
"Omg omg, I was shopping and I found you the cutest dress ever, you HAVE to wear it tonight!"
"Dress?! You are not getting me in a dress!"
"Oh yes I am.."
Kat put up probably one of the creepiest faces you had ever seen as she walked toward you holding a shopping from some random fancy sounding store.
"Kat.. No, come on.. No no, no!"


After not too long you turned to face yourself in the mirror hanging from your wall.
You were wearing a short yet baggy white dress with a thin brown belt around your waist.
Over that was a soft pink jacket.
Even though you hated wearing dresses you couldn't deny that you liked the way it looked.

"Here, wear these underneath, it might get a little cold."

As you turned around a soft fabric hit your face, when you looked at it you saw that it was a pair of dotted stockings.
When you put them on you could hear Kat squeal from behind you.

"Minmin! You look absolutely adorable!"
"I.. I do."
Even you yourself were surprised by the big change.
The dress was short, but not to short, the vest that you were wearing accented the cute feel the dress had and the stockings completely finished your look.

"Alright, now let me do your face!"
"My face? What's wrong with my face?!"
"Nothing, I just want to but a tiny bit of mascara on you, and I'll do your hair for you since you hate doing that."
"Well alright then.."

After a very long make over you finally looked in the mirror.
You were shocked, you could barely even recognize yourself.
Your hair was done perfectly, you bangs were straightened and put to the side while the lower part of your hair was curled up.
It became a bit shorter than it was before but it still reached till your chest.

There wasn't a big change in your face besides from the fact that your eyes seemed just so much bigger than before. When you looked up close you could notice a bit of sparkly light brown eyeshadow. The rest was just eyeliner and mascara giving your eyes a bit of a smokey look.
You looked great.

"You like it?"
"I love it! No wonder you're a stylist!"
"I tried to make it look as if you weren't really wearing much make-up since it's only a movie, but it still looks good."
"Good? It looks fantastic, thank you so much!"
You turned around and hugged your friend close.
"I can do this right?" You whispered in her ear, scared that you might mess up.
"Of course, I believe in you. Just let him take the lead and be the same as you always are. Everything will be fine, I promise."

Kat's words calmed you down and you let go of her.
"It's only 4:30, I still have to wait half an hour but I don't want Chanyeol to see me yet.."
"What are you? His bride? But no I understand, just stay here, I'll get you something to drink, go read a book or something."
"Yeah thanks."

When Kat came back with something to drink she immediately left again, she said she had some business to attend to.
It personally didn't really interest you whatever she was up to, especially if that involved that "boyfriend" of hers.



When I left Minmin's room I immediately ran to Chanyeol.
"Chanyeol! Come with me!"
"Kat-ssi? Is something wrong?"
"Just come."

I dragged the boy to his own room only to trow him into a big black chair.

"W-What are you doing?"
"I am going to get you ready for your date."
"How do you know about that??"
"My dear I know everything."

I shoved a bag with some clothes in it in his face and told him to change right away.
He seemed unwilling at first, but one good glare did the trick and the boy was off to change.

When he came walking into the room again even I was surprised (And I've seen a LOT of well dressed guys in my life)
The outfit I had picked out was simple yet it looked amazing.
It was a pair of casual black shoes, a grey skinny jeans, a white shirt with a light grey soft jacket and a light colored scarf, and only if you looked really well you could see the necklace I picked out.

"Looking good Chanyeol!"
"It's very comfy!"
Of course that's what he cared about..
"I picked out something that looks casual with soft colors, yet classy enough to attract attention."
"I like the scarf! Where do you get these clothes from?"
"Dear, I'm a stylist.. I get all the things the company doesn't want clothe-wise, and sometimes I happen to get something good. The scarf used to be my brothers though, but you can keep it."
"You have a brother?"
"I do, he's in a different country far far away though." I said as I signed for him to sit back in the chair so I could do his hair.

"Where does he live?"
"He likes traveling, but his house is in America."
I lowered my voice out of nostalgia as I grabbed the hair spray and the come.
"But you didn't come from America did you?"
"I didn't, when I was born I lived in Europe, then my parents wanted to move to the caribbean when I was 9. I spend my teenage years there until I had to study back in Holland. Then when I finished studying I got a job offer here at SM entertainment."
"Then how did you meet Midori?"
"I met her on Curacao when I was 14."
"Then did you two study together?"
"We went to the same school only she was in a different department."
"Then why did you two come here together?"
"Midori and I share a mutual love for South Korea, and Asia in general, so when I got the offer I had asked her to come along with me. I knew it might have been a selfish decision, but I really wanted her here with me."

There was a silence going trough out the room.
No noise besides the sound of hair spray and the combing of hair.

"Kat-ssi.. You shouldn't feel guilty, Midori told me she really likes it here now even though it was hard in the beginning. So please don't feel guilty! Kris won't like it!"
"K-Kirs?! How do you even know about that?!"
"Haha, Kat-ssi I know everything"

'This kid.. Midori definitely deserves someone like him.. Seriously though, how does he even know about Kris and I?'

"There you go, all done!"
I had done chanyeol's hair straight, yet a bit messy. Half of it was to the side while I let the other half rest  around his face.
For the rest all I had done was cover up a few spots he had and he was done.

"There you go! Perfect! It's 5 already, go and get your date, she's in her room."
"Thank you Kat-ssi! I'm going to do my best to make it a fun day for Midori!"
"Thank you, take good care of her, or Kat will come after you!"
"Haha, I most definitely will!"
"Good, have fun dear."
"I will, you have fun on your own date too Kat-ssi."
Before he ran out of the room he gave me a reassuring smile as I looked at him with a sarcastic look.

"You better take good care of her Chanyeol, this girl means the world to me and she deserves the best.."
I said to myself before focusing my thoughts back to myself.
'Right, Kris, date, 1 hour, better hurry up.'



"Midori?" Chanyeol carefully knocked on the door of the girl he would soon be taking out for a date.
"Coming!" She yelled from inside the room.

After less than half a minute the door was opened.
What you saw there was most possibly the best thing ever.
She was standing there, eyes lit up and hair done perfectly.
She was wearing a short white dress and a soft pink jacket making her look almost angelic.
You know you liked her before this, but seeing her like this just made your heart race even more.
The pink shoes that matched her jacket, plus the dotted stockings, accented her whole outfit, if she would want this girl could be a model with the way she looked.

"You look amazing.." Was the only thing you were able of uttering in your  current state.
"T-Thank you.."
"Should we go?"
"Y-yeah, what time does the movie start actually?"
"It starts at 7, but I kinda wanted to take you to the park before that, it can be really pretty around this time."
"Alright, that sounds awesome, let's go."

The awkwardness slowly disappeared when you were inside the car, and conversations seemed to grow naturally.

'This date will go well! I have to make Midori enjoy it just as much, I promised Kat that.' You thought to yourself as you parked your car close to the park.
What you saw there stunned both of you, it was absolutely beautiful.

 

I hope you liked it guys, I chose the outfil myself (finding proper guy clothes is really hard!)
~M.U.F. <3