Damnit Kat.

A little big change.

"Come on! Let's run!"
"W-what? But I'm wearing heels!"
"I'll carry you! Or else we'll miss the movie!"

Before you could even as much as protest you could feel one strong hand supporting the back of your knees and the other wrapped behind your back.

"Wait Chanyeol!"
"Hold on tight, I'm going to make a run for it!"
He immediately lifted you up and sprinted to the Cinemas while all you could do was hold on as tight as you could.

When you arrived inside most of the people there have you some strange looks while others were unable to hide their giggles.


"Put me down!"
You yelled in protest with your cheeks flushed red, if that was from the people staring or from being so close to Chanyeol you will never know.

"Alright alright, calm down. Hey, at least we made it in time!"
You puffed your cheeks from disapproval only for the air to pushed out of them by the idiot in front of you.

"Go find us seats, I'll buy you some popcorn."
"You don't have to, I can pay for that myself"
"But I want to~"

The amount of natural aegyo that that guy possesses is scary, really.

"Fine. I'll go find us seats."
"Yaay, thank you Minmin!"
"Minmi- Goddamnit Kat."
"What was that?"
"Oh no, nothing. I'll see you in a minute!" you said as you ran to your movie.
"She's so adorable." Chanyeol said when you were out of sight, completely unaware of all the girls staring at him.

When you found your seats you sat down nervously.
Several people had looked at you or smiled at you already, it felt so awkward, you already weren't used to wearing skirts or dresses, especially not like this.
Also Chanyeol didn't make anything better. Sure you dressed up for him but you didn't expect him to complement you as much, you weren't very good with that type of stuff, especially if it's coming from a hot guy.

"Minmin!"
'Oh god.'
"Here Chanyeol!" you said, trying your best to ignore the giggles coming from behind you.
"Seriously? Did you have to yell that embarrassing nickname through the whole room?"
"Sorry~ Here's your popcorn, I only bought one large Cola though, I wasn't sure if you wanted one but we can just share right?"
"Ehm sure."

It was around halfway through the movie when you found yourself shivering from the cold.
"Damnit Kat." you whispered to yourself.
The jacket she gave you barely helped.
"What's wrong?"
Chanyeol's low voice spoke into your ear.
"I guess Kat forgot that we were going to see a movie."
"hm?"
"I'm freezing."
"Oh, then come here."
"What?"
Suddenly Chanyeol lifted the arm rest between you guys and pulled you close.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Keeping you warm of course."
"But-"
"Shhh! I'm trying to watch a movie." the woman sitting next to you said.
"S-sorry.."
This was awkward, this was really awkward...
'How can this guy so casually do stuff like this? My heart is beating so fast, I bet he can hear it, and if not that I'm sure he can feel it. We must probably look like a couple to people, omg, what do I do?"
You were barely watching the movie, all you could think about was how close you were to Chanyeol and how nice he actually smelled.
From time to time you could feel Chanyeol chuckle but you had no idea why.
"The movie was really funny! And when the guy fell of the couch, that was amazing."
"Y-yeah, it was pretty funny."
"Something wrong?"
"No no, I'm fine. Let's get out of here though, I'm still kinda cold."
"Oh right! I forgot, sorry!"
"It's alright."
Of course it wasn't to him.
Chanyeol wrapped his scarf around your small shoulders and rested his arm on your shoulder.
"I-it's okay really! I'll be fine."
"You sure? I mean, you look cute with the scarf."
You sneaked out of his grip and walked a bit in front if him, looking back over your shoulder.
"Thanks, but let's go, I just got a text from Kat saying she has something for us back at the apartment."
"What is it?"
"She didn't say, but you know Kat, it's probably something really weird."
"Hahaha probably. But alright, let's go then."

As you walked back to the car Chanyeol talked about basically the whole movie, pretty handy considering now you could actually understand it. Whenever he would ask you a question you would mostly just agree with him or try to shrug it off.

When you finally arrived home something seemed strange. No one was there and it was way to silent, usually would be able to hear people talking, Luhan to Baekhyun playing a game, Kris having a random talk with either Tao of Lay, no matter what there was always at least some noise.
"It's quiet." you said to not really anyone in particular.
"Maybe they're out?"
"Could be, anyways let's just go and see what Kat has to show us."
"Alright."
When you opened the door the dorm was indeed empty.
The house was surprisingly clean. (sure you had cleaned it but the guys always make a mess of it right after)

"There's a nice smell coming from the kitchen, let's see if someone's cooking."
Chanyeol dragged you to the kitchen by your arm, it definitely wasn't the first time he dragged you anywhere today, so you just let him.

"Woow, Minmin look at this~"
When you looked into the kitchen you were surprised by what you saw.

The table was filled with gorgeous and actually familiar dishes.
Kat had seemed to have cooked some old recipes that you had gotten from your mom before you left.

Yet they were still slightly different, your guess was that Lay had helped with the cooking because the chicken was cut into smaller pieces and it was all nicely put onto a small plate.
"This looks awesome"
"Oh wow, Kat actually did her best with cooking this time."
You looked around the kitchen a bit more and found that Kat had left a note.

"Dear lady and gentleman (You better be Chanyeol!)
How has your evening been up till now? fun? I sure hope so.
I have decided to (with the help or a great unicorn) cook you two lovebirds a nice dinner.
And yes I did indeed go through your stuff to find your moms recipe hihihi~ Since Lay helped me with it it won't be the exactly the same (as you can probably see)
But it's really tasty!
Well I hope you two enjoy it and make the best of the evening, they said it would rain tonight so maybe you could play some games? Watch a few movies?
Well I have my own (date)" it seemed some words were written (not by Kat) and then scratched again.
"Who in gods name here writes like a 2 year old?" you thought out loud.
"Thaat was probably Kris." Chanyeol said while reading over your shoulder.
"Ooooh~"
"Continue reading pleasee?"
"Fine.
The rest says 'I have my own APPOINTMENT, to go to.
Well have fun you two~
KISSES Kat. (Hint hint, wink wink)
Ps: I bought some wine, it's in the fridge if you two want some"

'Omg is this woman mentally retarded? I am not kissing him!' you said to yourself.
You could feel your whole face light up at the mere thought of it.

'Kiss?.. Chanyeol? No, I can't possibly do that.. Can I?'


FINALLY a proper chapter, I'll try to update more now but I do have school so.. But I'll do my best!
Kat fighting! (I'msorryforthat.)
I love you guys
~M.U.F.