Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men

[a/n: gomawo everyone for reading the first chapter! (^_^) i hope you enjoy this one! And oh long read ahead, i guess i had too much fun writing!]

Jiyong grabbed their luggage and like a turtle he slowly dragged them to the car’s trunk. He didn’t even realize that his week of work went by so fast and little did he know he’s ready to hit the road making their way to Dara’s hometown.

“Come on Jiyong,” Dara came down bringing their last bag. “It won’t be that bad. I don’t know why you’re being dramatic about this. Don’t you trust me when I said they won’t do such thing to you?”

“I do,” he pouted thinking he’s life will soon be hell. “I just feel like something is going to happen in our stay there and next thing you know I’ll be crying like one of your suitors did or run away as they threaten me with a chopped fake fingers.”

“Don’t be childish Ji,” Dara lightly slap the guy’s arm. “Like I said, they’re grown men and they don’t have time for that childish act anymore. Now come on, we got long way to go.”

“Oh brother,” he mumbled making Dara giggle.

-

The Park residence have been busy after hearing the sudden visit of the Park’s only sister Dara. Their main house is getting cleaned up and prepared for the couple’s arrival and so are the brothers who all agreed to stay at the main house to spend time with the sibling and her so called fiancé.

The Park residences consist of huge land with numerous homes divided for each brother. The six decided to follow their promises to stay in one area to keep their bonding while Dara insisted in staying in the city which they didn’t like. However they agreed to let Dara do whatever she wanted knowing she’s their only baby and she’s a grown woman already.

“Come on everyone!” Hyesung order the maids and butlers around. “Time is running!”

“When is that baby bunny coming?” Junjin came bringing his bag of clothes.

“Jinnie they’ll arrive in an hour or so,” Hyesung answered making the other guy smile.

“I miss that bunny, how about Eric hyung, when is he coming?” he asked again making the busy hyung annoyed. 

“Look let’s just focus on getting the work around the house done first okay,” Hyesung suggested. “And as of Eric he’s coming tomorrow, he’s in Japan for a business trip.”

“Hello… Hello!” the playful Minwoo came in with his stuff. “Is she here yet?”

“No,” the two answered making the new guy surprised.

“Whoa… relax, why are you both so hyped up?” Minwoo set his stuff on the couch making the annoyed man even angrier.

“Minwoo-ya set your stuff in your room now!” Hyesung ordered making the guy move.

“Yah! I’m older than you?!” Minwoo did what the guy said heading up the stairs even though he’s older than him.

“Way to show you’re older hyung,” Junjin chuckled earning a punch from the short guy.

A little after Minwoo’s arrival, Dongwan followed along with Andy all set for their bonding moments with their soon to be brother-in-law. Whenever they think of that word, all can’t help but squirm thinking their baby is settling down.

The two single men felt bitter knowing their little sister is beating them to the altar making them even more depress that they’ll become old man with no life.

A few minutes after the five had settled down, Minwoo came running down with his phone calling all brothers together. Apparently the oldest brother had called for a meeting and now all must listen to his so called lecture.

“What’s this now? She’s coming in a couple of minutes,” Hyesung sat in the single sofa as Minwoo got the gadgets ready.

All five looked at the white overhead revealing a handsome man in suit, “Good you all are here!” he said.

“Hyung didn’t you know she’s coming?” Andy asked making the guy on the overhead nod. “Then why are you all the way in Japan when you’re supposed to be here?”

“Relax Andy,” Eric loosened his tie. “I’m taking the last flight tonight and be there as soon as I can. Now I called for a meeting because you all know what’s going on to our baby girl.”

“Don’t tell me Eric that you’re planning on something,” Dongwan joined making the person on the other line smirk.

“Let’s be honest brothers,” he started. “Are we all in agreeing with our little sis sudden engagement and upcoming wedding?”

“Of course not!” Junjin said. “She’s still too young.” He whined making the four around him grimace the way he looked. “I mean I can’t imagine her walking down the aisle before me!”

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” Minwoo pushed the guy to the side as he gets dramatic. “You’re not the only one here that’s about to be alone forever! So stop being dramatic! But like you I’m not for it! I am not letting our baby bunny marry so early.”

Hyesung and Dongwan looked at their two brothers disappointingly. “Eric, don’t you think you are going too much on Dara?” Hyesung asked earning a surprised look.

“Of course not!” he answered offended by what this brother is assuming. “I just want the best for our little sister that’s why we shall test this so called fiancé of her.”

“You mean like what we do to Dara’s past suitors hyung?” Andy asked earning a nod from the oldest. “But aren’t we too old for that?”

“No, of course not!” Minwoo yelled. “See I’m still young, I haven’t grown much a bit. Can’t you see?” he joked at his own disadvantage which is his height.

“Stupid!” Dongwan lightly pushed Minwoo’s head for his lame joke. “So Eric, you’re saying we should test her fiancé then what?”

“Then we’ll see if he’s the right guy for our baby,” Eric answered. “We all want what’s best for Dara right? We all made a vow to our parents that we’ll look out for her!”

“Yea, but what if he didn’t qualify to what you’re looking for?” Hyesung added. “What are you planning on doing?”

“Try to stop our baby from marrying the guy,” he answered.

“He’s right!” Junjin said making Minwoo and Andy nod. “Let’s interrogate him, and remember when we had one of her suitor threaten with fake chopped fingers and toes. Just thinking about it makes me laugh so hard!”

“Jinnie-ya do you remember when one suitor went home crying when we pretended we’re from a notorious gang,” Minwoo laughed remembering such sight of that particular suitor making Andy and Eric laugh as well.

“Yeah hyung he was bawling like a baby running for his life,” Andy added chuckling hard.

“But really this is serious,” Eric tried fixing himself after their long laughter even though he still wanted to laugh. “So we’ll play a little game with the fiancé, nothing serious.”

“Right Eric,” Hyesung shook his head.

“So are we all in?” Eric asked earning a nod from the other three while the two shrug.

“Just letting you all four know, I am not part of this stupid plans of yours,” Dongwan said. “So if you get caught by our little Dara for sure she’ll go berserk on the four of you.”

“May I remind you how she reacted when you four threaten Dara’s prom date,” Hyesung added making the four feel a bit guilty. “She didn’t take it quite well so she ended up not speaking to us and gave each of us a low blow.”

The four shivered remembering Dara’s low blow, which consist of a jab in their stomach and a knee kick after on the same area. And even if Dara is skinny, she’s still strong like them when it comes to strength.

“Oooh,’ Junjin and Minwoo remembered the feeling all of a sudden.

“I’m still sure about this, so I will see you soon!” Eric said. “But for now I’m ending this session and once I get there we’ll talk about the upcoming test.”

“Sure, take it easy bro!” Minwoo and Junjin said while the three just nodded.

“We should get ready, she messaged me that she’s five minutes away from here,” Hyesung stood up. “All I know is I’m excited to meet whoever made our baby happy.”

“Pffft… up!” Junjin said teasingly earning a laugh from his two other brothers while Dongwan shook his head.

“Oh boy, I smell war,” he mumbled as he lastly leaves the room.

-

Dara smiled seeing them in their private road towards their residence. As they went in the neighborhood, she told Jiyong where each brother lives and the guy felt overwhelmed hearing the six men staying in one compound than move away from each other.

“You know they all made a pact that they’ll live in one compound even when they all have their own family,” Dara said. “They ask me to stay here, b

Please log in to read the full chapter