Test 2: Alcohol Intake

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Test 2: Alcohol Intake

---------------------

[a/n: I'm behind my updates neh? (TT_TT) Mianhae, it's just lately i've been blank lol i don't like calling it lazy since i am blank. but i'm slowly making it. i have my other fics to update too.... Three no make that four fics to handle wow! But i hope you enjoy this one!]

---------------------

Jiyong woke up the next day and felt happy that the brothers aren’t present. The boy needed some time off after their so called work out yesterday. He woke up feeling paralyzed for hours before he got out of bed.

“I gotta work out,” he mumbled as he got out of the shower.

Once he was fully dressed he went downstairs and found the dining room all set and only one plate was set while the rest are the food.

“Butler Kim, do you happen to know where the brothers are?” he asked as the old man stood in one corner.

“They’re all over the compound Jiyong,” he answered making Jiyong nod. “They should be back before lunch.”

“Ok thank you,” Jiyong smiled thinking he got all the hours before lunch before the brothers are up in his collar.

Jiyong stopped eating when his phone started ringing and seeing a familiar name he truly missed the most he didn’t think twice to answer it.

“Hey jagiya,” he cheerfully answered making the girl in the other side smile.

“Omo my baby is happy first thing in the morning,” she answered. “As far as I remember you hate waking up early? Don’t tell me you’re not missing me!”

“Of course I miss my baby,” Jiyong laughed imagining her pouting lips. “I miss you so much that I can’t wait to see you. And plus I got a good night sleep that’s why I’m happy.”

“How are my big brothers treating you?” she asked making Jiyong nervous. “Be honest Jiyong, I promise I won’t get mad.”

If this comes out and Dara finds out about this you know what can happen to you? You might not able to see the sun the next day Kwon.

“Don’t worry Dara, I’m alright here,” he bit his lips hoping he can’t spill the truth. “They’re very good guys, we actually had a good day yesterday. We played sports which reminds me I need to work out again.”

“Ah is that so! That’s how my brothers are, they love sports,” Dara giggled. “Well I’m glad they’re treating you nicely.”

“I wish,” he unconsciously mumbled making Dara stop talking.

“What did you say?” she asked making Jiyong shut his eyes.

“I mean to say I wish I had more time yesterday with them,” he answered. “But don’t worry we got plenty of time neh?”

“Of course Ji,” she laughed. “Well I’ll let you go, the kids and I are going out for a walk in the beach. I’ll see you soon. I love you.”

“I know,” he smiled feeling so bubbly in the inside. “I love you too, very much babe and I miss you so much.”

“I know I’ll see you soon though,” she replied. “Please tell my brothers I said hi okay?”

“I will,” his face went bitter. “I’ll make sure they know it.”

“Aigoo, okay babe bye,” she said.

“Bye,” he hung up frowning. He wanted to be with her right now and thinking she’s probably having a blast more than him.

After breakfast, Jiyong decided to go on a tour on the Park’s compound. There he discovered how the Park has everything from the gym they went to yesterday to full golf course and Olympic size swimming pools. He also realized that the Dara life in the city is very much different the way her brothers lived.

-

Lunch went by fast and he was quite surprised that he hasn’t got any of the brother’s attention. Not one came to him as they were all busy. Eric was in his office all day probably dealing with the business while Minwoo and Hyesung were is the recording studio. He wanted to join the two, but seeing them too serious he didn’t want to get any wrath from them.

Junjin on the other was said to be out doing coaching at a school while Dongwan had visited his latest photo exhibit.

“Hey Kwon!” he turned hearing someone calling him.

“Oh Andy hyung,” he greeted the guy.

“Help me here would you?” Andy said making the guy run towards where Andy is. Jiyong looked at his car trunk and found a lot of alcohol. Then suddenly he started thinking of such thing. This can’t be my test! No way!

“Hurry Kwon!” the older guy called making Jiyong take one case of the alcohol. Jiyong went back and forth quite a few times getting the same amount of beers in a case and he wondered if there’s a party later on. But too shy to ask he just helped Andy without knowing what it is for.

“Jiyong meet us at 6 pm in the backyard of this mansion okay?” he said making Jiyong nod. “We’ll have some bonding while barbequing.”

“Alright hyung,” Jiyong replied. He looked at his watched and noticed he only has an hour. Then suddenly he felt something in him that made him scared. There is no way they’re testing my alcohol intake. If they do which one do they prefer? Do they prefer a heavy drinker or the not so heavy one? No they won’t do it!

After an hour Jiyong went down from the guestroom to the backyard still in deep thoughts what these brothers have in their sleeve. He is well aware that they’re not just going to give up in one test. And now that this came up he felt worried since he isn’t a heavy drinker at all. He’s knocked out after a bottle and half of soju while he can only take 6 cans or bottle of beer and only four to five shots of anything heavy.

“Good you’re here,” he stiffened feeling Junjin’s hand on his shoulder. “You are just on time.”

The guy led him to the backyard and found the brothers all busy. One was on the grill, the other setting the table and the rest are preparing the drinks.

“Come on soon to be brother in law,” Junjin led the guy to the table. “Have a seat, we have all night to bond.”

“Thanks,” Jiyong felt nervous seeing the man he had beaten yesterday and he’s well aware that the guy hasn’t gotten over it.

“Everybody settle down!” Andy started making the brothers gather in the table taking each spot. Jiyong ended up sitting next to Junjin and Andy while the rest of the brothers are across from him looking at him the same which is poker face. He shivered feeling so small around them for some reason.

“Okay Jiyong,” he looked at his other side watching his Andy hyung speak. “Tonight is my test and as you notice you might know what my test is all about. Do you?”

“I have my guess,” he politely said making the guy nod.

“Is your guess happen to be alcohol intake?” he asked making Jiyong nod. “Well you are right. This test, we prefer a man with capability of taking a good amount of alcohol. What I mean is we prefer heavy drinkers for my Dara for some reasons.”

“One,” Minwoo started. “Heavy drinkers for men also show how strong you are. Most especially in the mind.”

“Two,” Dongwan joined. “We prefer heavy drinkers because this shows a man’s capability of being aware of the surrounding quite well even with so much alcohol in the system.”

“Three,” Eric looked deeply at Jiyong. “We prefer a heavy drinker because all of us are like that and to fit to our Dara’s standard of husband to be, we like our brother in law to be able to catch up with us.”

“And lastly,” Junjin gripped the guy’s arm making him weak. “This is where we get to see how you really are when you’re drunk. This is one way we can see who you really are!”

“Are you a heavy drinker Jiyong?” Hyesung asked making the guy nervous.

“Umm… I don’t really know since I haven’t drink to the point I pass out,” he answered making the six stunned. And a part of them all cheered knowing this guy will be weak.

“Well I hope you are prepared for this,” Andy smiled making the boy shiver. “Shall we start dear brothers and Jiyong?”

The five brothers nodded while Jiyong just shrug thinking he is doomed. For sure he’ll be knocked out after two bottles of soju.

“Okay Butler Kim, please start!” Andy ordered the old man. The butler slowly walked around filling each person’s shot glass as close as possible. Jiyong looked at his glass and couldn’t help but feel his heart beat raising. Out of all the alcohol they had chosen is soju.

“To our bonding!” Minwoo said making each guy bring their shot glass in the middle crashing them lightly together. After their cheer all took the glass in one drink all making the same noise as the bitterness and burning sensation pass their mouth down to their throat.

“Woo!” Dongwan said as he felt the familiar days they had as brothers.

“You know Jiyong,” Junjin called the guy. “We did this test to one of Dara’s suitors.”

“Oh I remember wasn’t it Lee Minho?” Hyesung asked earning a nod from the other brother.

“Yea Minho,” Junjin chuckled just remembering it. “We tested him and he passed out after his fifth shot. That poor guy fell off the chair and started snoring.”

“Didn’t he throw up in the bathroom too?” Eric squirmed remembering such event.

“No hyung that was Kim Jaejoong,” Andy laughed. “That pretty face ended up throwing up after his fourth bottle of beer.”

“What else did you guys do to the past suitors?” Jiyong asked bravely.

“You really want to know?” Minwoo asked making Jiyong lightly nod.

“One time we had one of Dara’s suitors race Junjin in swimming,” Minwoo started remembering the event. “Wasn’t that Kevin?”

“Oh that’s right hyung!” Junjin also laughed remembering. “He’s the one that didn’t know how to swim right? Oh god that was the best reaction I’ve seen in Dara’s suitors. He jumped in the pool and started squealing like a girl.”

“I thought he was a girl,” Dongwan mumbled making the five except

Please log in to read the full chapter