Mr. and Mrs. Kwon

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Mr. and Mrs. Kwon

----------------------------

[a/n: okay finally updated neh?! mianhae for keeping it for long. i have one more chapter after this which means its goodbye time. huhu but i hope you enjoy this chapter! (^_^) you can probably tell from the title what it could be neh?!]

----------------------------

After their romantic dinner at the seaside, the two decided to head down to the beach to watch the famous sunset. The family along with close friends are back in the Park’s rest house since the Kwon’s are about to tie the knot tomorrow.

Both didn’t even realized how fast time went by that their day is just a night away now.

He held her hand tightly as they walked to the nearby shore looking for a perfect spot to watch the sun. After this night, the two will separate as tomorrow is the big day they’re waiting for.

“How’s this for a good spot?” Jiyong asked and both stopped looking at the endless sea with the sun nearing it’s horizon.

“It’s pretty good here,” Dara turned and smiled at Jiyong. “Thank you.”

“For?” he asked smiling at her.

“For everything,” she explained. “I mean you putting up with my brothers and their antics. Thank you for taking good care of me. And for the unconditional love you’ve given me each day.”

“Hmm… Aigoo,” Jiyong pulled Dara into his arms holding onto her tightly. “That’s my job Dara, and I’m glad to do it. No I’m glad to give you everything the best I could. I should be the one thanking you.”

“For what?” Dara giggled this time.

“For everything as well,” he looked into her dark orbs. “Without you, I’ll probably be stuck in my career for the rest of my life without even thinking about love and the future. I’m glad you came into my life the right time.”

“I guess we’re just both thankful for one another,” Dara brightly smiled.

“Yes we are,” Jiyong brushed Dara’s hair aside. “I love you.”

“I know,” she bit her lips feeling her heart fluttering all over again. “And I love you too.”

“I promise you Dara,” he started caressing her flushed cheeks. “I’ll be the best husband that can be out there. I will pamper you, serve you and anything you want I’ll be there to do it.”

“All I need is you Jiyong,” Dara playfully pinched his nose. “I don’t need the BEST husband in the world if it’s not you.”

“Aigoo, ants go away!” Jiyong teased earning a gentle slap from Dara. “Thank you.”

“I know,” Dara laughed.

“I can’t wait for tomorrow Dara,” Jiyong kissed her forehead. “I can’t wait for the wedding and the honeymoon.”

“Yah!” Dara slapped Jiyong’s chest.

“I mean it,” he looked at her playfully followed by his wink. “But you know what I’m looking forward to the most?”

“Hmm I think I know, but what is it?” she wanted to hear it from him.

“I’m looking forward for the ourney we’ll have in the future,” he looked at her eyes lovingly. “I’m looking forward in having kids with you and in growing old with you.”

“Even if I’m fat, ugly and wrinkly, you’ll still love me?” she teasingly asked.

“Of course,” Jiyong smiled. “That’s what we’re about to vow tomorrow in God’s and people’s eyes. So once I say the word, I mean it. I’m looking for each seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, and decades and even century with you.”

“Aiyoo~” Dara giggled at his sweet word. “Why are you so sweet?”

“I’m sweet because of you,” Jiyong gave Dara his brightest smile.

“Aiyoo~” Dara pretend to shiver at his sweetness. “Fine, I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“I love you,” Jiyong looked into her eyes hoping for her to see his sincerity. “I love you everyday till forever.”

“I love you more,” Dara cupped Jiyong’s face. “I will love you till death do us apart.”

“Promise?” he asked with a pout on his lips.

“Yes,” Dara pulled Jiyong’s face closer to hers. “I will love you forever and ever.”

And slowly their lips met kissing in front of the beautiful sunset. The type of scene Jiyong and Dara imagine having.

“Take a picture!” the sisters’ in-laws order their husbands with camera.

“Dongwan come on!” his wife ordered since he is after all the best photographer out of the brothers.

“I can’t,” Junjin placed his camera phone down not liking the scene. “I’m not ready for my baby sister to marry!”

“Yah!” Minwoo pushed the guy aside. “I know that’s not your real reason. You know if you spend less time in the gym you can actually find a girlfriend.”

“He’s right,” Hyesung joined. “Stop being a baby and start looking for a family.”

“How dare you guys throw me out like this?” Junjin is on the verge of crying. “The only family I have and yet you  guys are throwing me away! What a family!”

“Go back to the rest house and do your fit there,” Eric pushed the guy away. “We don’t have time for a drama here.”

The guy followed as he was near in crying. He got scolded again for his own reason. He’s still single and his younger sister is getting married first now he felt so alone.

“Shall we go for a walk?” Eric asked his wife earning a smile from her.

“Let’s goo too,” Andy called his wife guiding her along the sandy beach.

“Come on Haemi,” Dongwan assisted his pregnant wife. “You must be tired.”

“I am,” his wife answered lovingly.

“Let’s go yeobo,” Hyesung called his wife as well.

Minwoo looked around and all of his brothers left with their wives.

“Great way to say I’m alone too!” Minwoo yelled at his brothers descending backs.

“I’m here hyung,” Seungri came out of nowhere earning a deadly glare from the old and lonely guy.

“Like I said, I’m out,” Seungri said leaving the place. "Best of luck hyung!"

“Why am I still single?” Minwoo murmured. “I’m all alone neh?”

“Maybe you should go out and have fun?” Minwoo jumped hearing Butler Kim’s voice.

“God Butler Kim,” Minwoo held on his chest. “Are you trying to kill me?”

“I’m just telling you the truth,” he added making Minwoo nod. “You know, I have a niece that’d be a perfect match for you.”

“Really?” Minwoo lit up. “Who is she Butler Kim?”

“Here,” Butler Kim took his phone out , looking for his niece’s picture on instagram. [Who butler kim is updated on SNS haha]

“Here,” he showed the picture. “Her name is Shin Bongsun.”

Minwoo gulped seeing his niece’s picture, “Ain’t  she a catch huh Minwoo-ya?”

[I have nothing against Shin Bong Sun if you know her. i actually like her. she's funny and all! and since she knows shinhwa i chose her! if curious who she is, she's also in GD's Shine a light concert skit where Seungri had her as Jiyong's blind date. Remember her now?]

Minwoo nodded just going along with what the old man is saying. “You know what Butler Kim I forgot I was gonna do something, I’ll head back to the rest house now.”

Once Minwoo left, Butler Kim laughed. Then he looked at his phone scrolling down on the next picture.

“Ah it wasn’t Bongsun i meant,” he chuckled. “I meant to say, Bada, that’s right my niece Bada.”

“Oh well,” Butler Kim laughed placing his head phones on cranking up G-Dragon's One of a Kind MV. "Yessir, i'm one of a kind!" and followed by his swaggalicious step.

"Aigoo my back," the old man held on his his and back. "I gotta practice my moves, the wedding is tomorrow."

[Can't miss a Butler Kim moment hehe! i love him even though he's made up!]

-

After their little date, Jiyong brought Dara back to the rest house. He didn’t want to end the night, but he knew that Dara needed the rest.

“How about we sleep together in one room?” Jiyong asked.

“Jiyong,” Dara frowned. “You do know I believe in those myths about couples before marrying.”

“But that’s just a myth,” Jiyong pouted. “And plus once we got here, we never got to you know.”

“Yah!” Dara playfully slapped Jiyong on the arm. “I can’t do that here and plus we just have one night and it’ll be back to normal. And plus I want to save it for the honeymoon.”

“Ahh that ‘s right,” Jiyong beamed a wide smile. “The honeymoon.”

“I know,” Dara giggled. “I can see how erted you’re thinking about right now.”

“So,” Jiyong moved closer to the girl hoping to pull her into his arms.

“Come on lover boy,” the brothers were on time pulling him away off Dara. “Let’s give Dara the rest she needs for the wedding neh?!”

“Thank you oppas,” Dara smiled at the six brothers.

“Night baby bunny!” the brothers said earning a smile from the girl. Dara teasingly waved at her soon to be husband but the guy glared at her.

“Night Jiyong,” she said blowing numerous kisses at him.

-

The very next day, the Park rest house morning turned chaotic as people try to get things done. They started early in the morning preparing for the beach wedding Dara wanted near the shore. The crew had set up first thing the sun went up.

And as time goes by Dara felt herself anxious. The mix emotion in her mind and body is making her impatient.

“Settle down Dara,” Yejin said who’s fixing her hair. “Everything will be fine.”

“I know,” Dara brushed her simple wedding gown easing all the creases. “I’m just worri

Please log in to read the full chapter