Test 1: Strength

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Test 1: Strength

[a/n: Meh?! I hope you like this? hehe i am getting headache from this story for some reason! just this first test, but i can't wait to do the second test soon! (^_^) i hope you enjoy this though?! I hope you have the strength in mentally and physically! :-P]

-----------

After Dara’s MIA for the rest of the day yesterday, Jiyong had already felt what it’s like to be with her brothers it was hell, he tells you.

[Flashback]

After Dara left, the six brothers had a one on one talk with Jiyong and for sure it made him almost peed in his pants due to the pressure.

Jiyong sat in the cold leather chair in library waiting for the first brother to come in. He doesn’t quite know what to do or say once he had a talk with the older guys.

The door creaked open telling him the first brother had arrived. He stood up and looked ahead and found the youngest brother Andy looking calm and cold.

“Hello,” Jiyong greeted making the boy signal him to sit and as an obedient child he did follow.

“Jiyong right?” he said making Jiyong nod. “You do know how important Dara is to us right?”

“Yes hyung,” Jiyong answered. “She’s very important to you guys and it’s the same for her. She tells me stories about the bonding you guys had with her and I see how well she had grown to be under all of your cares.”

“You’re nice words don’t affect me young man,” he stood up walking back and forth in hope to scare the lad. Jiyong bit his lips hearing such words and he scolded himself for talking too much.  “I just hope that your intention to our baby is real and sincere. You do know what she had gone through.”

“Yes hyung,” Jiyong whispered.

“And I also hope you are ready for the challenges you’ll be given!” Andy leaned forward fast making the boy surprised. The hair in his arms and legs stood seeing how scary Dara’s brother looked. “Because we don’t go easy on anyone!”

“Ye…yes.. hyung,” Jiyong gulped his forming saliva.

“Good boy,” Andy pulled away petting the guy’s hair. “Be ready then!” he smirked making Jiyong shiver. Once the first brother left he let out a deep sigh thinking what is happening to his life. He sure wasn’t prepared for this.

When he thought it’d take awhile for the first brother, the door once again creaked open. And like a respectful child he stood up again greeting the next brother.

He felt his hands and forehead sweat seeing it’s the fierce guy. “Sit down!” he yelled making the boy sit.

“I’m just teasing!” he laughed making the guy baffled. “Look Dara might have described me as the playful Minwoo, don’t always believe in it neh?! Do you understand?!”

“Yes hyung,” Jiyong answered hoping not to breakdown.

“Good, now honestly Jiyong,” he stood in front of him his arms on his sides while his eyes threw daggers at the guy. “What’s your real intention to our Dara?”

“Of course I love her hyung,” Jiyong looked up and regret seeing that Minwoo is not happy at all. “I love her hyung that’s why I asked her to marry me.”

“Is it really?” he leaned forward squinting his eyes even smaller that it is. “Or are you after something else?”

“Of course not!” he objected not knowing what his hyung meant. “I love Dara the way I met her. And nothing else.”

“I hope what you’re saying is true,” he moved back crossing his arms together. “Because if it’s not then I’ll be the first guy to strangle you.”

Minwoo decided to end his one on one talk since he didn’t have anything else in mind. He’s irritated the fact that Dara’s fiancé is sure a good one and he doesn’t want to call defeat yet.

“So what happened?” the awaiting brothers asked.

“I hate him!” he pouted. “He’s too damn perfect! And I’m still not over how tall he is compared to me!”

“Get lost!” Eric pushed Minwoo aside hearing his so called scary one on one talk failed. “Go Hyesung-ah!”

Hyesung prepared himself hoping to put on a scary face or at least a strict face. He doesn’t even know why he’s being uptight towards the guy. “That’s right because of our baby Dara,” he mumbled.

He pushed the heavy oak door making it creak letting the nervous guy know that he’s coming in. And like the other two brothers he stood up and greeted.

“Please sit down,” Hyesung insisted making the guy follow. “You do know why you’re being put in here, right?”

“I’m afraid I do know hyung,” Jiyong answered.

“Good that you’re aware,” Hyesung went on. “We just wanted to make sure that our Dara will be in good hand. You do know what we went through especially Dara.”

“Of course sir,” Jiyong said.

“So if there’s anything you’ve been keeping in it’s best to say them now than regret later,” he said making Jiyong scared.

“What do you mean by that hyung?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh I don’t know Kwon,” He glared at the guy. “I just hope you’re honest to our baby Dara and that there’s nothing going on that she doesn’t know.”

“Of course none hyung,” he gulped seeing the guy play with the stapler. “I told her everything she needs to know. I promise.”

“You better be saying the truth Jiyong,” he stood up ready to leave. “Because once Dara run to us crying, I’ll make sure to pull the trigger first.”

“Tri…trigger?” he repeated making Hyesung nod.

“Bang!” he teased making Jiyong sweat bullets.

Jiyong fanned himself after Hyesung had left. His threat is no joke and he seemed serious. He touched his stiff neck and couldn’t help but feel pressured. These men are serious and there is no way he can go wrong in anything.

The door once again creaked open making him sit up. And like the previous brothers he stood up and greeted the man.

“You may sit,” Dongwan said making the guy follow. “Look I like you for Dara, but like my brothers I have to put you through the test as well.”

“Yes hyung,” Jiyong understand this hyung. He felt at ease at least with this one knowing he’s not high tempered like the previous ones.

“And I hope you don’t disappoint us knowing our Dara is very important to us,” Dongwan explained making the young guy nod again. “And I know once they see the perseverance you put into the test I know they’ll like you. You just have to be patient.”

“I will, thanks for the advice,” he said.

“But that doesn’t mean you won’t escape my test,” he added making Jiyong shiver with his cold tone. “Because like them I do have some standard when it comes to Dara’s chosen man and since we’re talking husband to be then I won’t go easy on you even if I said I like you for her.”

“I understand hyung,” Jiyong faintly smiled making the older guy nod.

“I hope you get rest up tonight,” he stood up ready to leave. “Because you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow that needs a lot of rest.” He shivered once again seeing a smirk formed in Dongwan’s lips. He sure has seen a hidden message in them making him scared for what’s ahead.

Jiyong blew out a well kept breath preparing for the next brother. He knew he still have the two tall men left and he knew they were the toughest brother out of them.

Jiyong quickly stood up hearing the sudden burst of the door revealing the man in cap. It’s the same guy that kept giving him heavy gazes and he felt nervous all of a sudden being left in a room with him.

“Junjin hyung,” Jiyong nodded but the guy shrug making his way in.

“Sit!” he yelled and automatically his met the leather seat. “Do you know who you are against with Kwon?” he surprised the guy by turning to him fast. His face just a couple of inches away from his. “Do you know who you are messing with when you decided to propose to our only baby sister?”

“Yes hyung,” Jiyong shut his eyes as the guy dramatically makes such scenes.

“You know you’ll be in hell Kwon,” he went on making the guy quiet and only nods were his answers. “I’ll make sure I’ll squeeze you to tell the truth!”

“What truth?” Jiyong asked.

“The truth dammit!” he said making Jiyong baffled. “The real reason why you asked our sister to marry you! I will seek the truth!”

“I love her hyung that’s why I want to marry her!” he answered quickly making the guy boil.

“That’s a lie!” he yelled making Jiyong shake his head.

“No hyung!” he stood up trying

Please log in to read the full chapter