Test 3: Temptation

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Test 3: Temptation

--------------------

[a/n: Yay! Updated! (^_^) I hope you like this test! I had troubles getting this done for some reason! but i did get it done within today!]

--------------------

Once the girls left, the boys followed taking Jiyong to what they call heaven for all men. Minwoo know his test will surely show the side they all want to see of Jiyong, or at least hope not to see in Jiyong some thought.

“So hyungs where are we going?” Jiyong asked making each brother turn to one another speaking with their eyes for such motives for tonight.

“Hmm somewhere fun,” Minwoo answered. “I know you’ll enjoy it very well.”

“Really well,” Junjin chimed making Jiyong nervous.

After their couple of minutes of car ride the seven grown men including Jiyong finally arrived at the place they call heaven. Jiyong’s eyes widen seeing where they are at and sure it’s not the heaven he thought it’d be.

-

Dara and along with her four sister-in-laws are all in one room getting some spa treatment. Dara had choose to bring the girls to a spa as her treat so they can have some fun time away from their marriage life. She was able to learn so many things about being a married woman which sure would help her once she and Jiyong get marry.

“So where do you think are the guys heading to tonight?” Yejin, Eric’s wife asked.

“Hmm Dongwan didn’t say much about it,” Dongwan’s wife, Haemi answered. “Dara, did Jiyong tell you?”

“Nothing unnie,” Dara lifted her head to look at the girls. “Minwoo oppa said they’ll do what they, brothers usually do on a boy’s night out.”

“Why do I smell danger or something?” Soomi, Andy’s wife answered.

“Me too,” Soojin, Hyesung’s wife added making the two other wives questioned. Dara on the other felt nervous or worst doubtful that her brothers have really behaved.

“Just let them be,” Yejin said making the rest nod while Dara is still doubtful.

“But unnie,” Dara butted in. “What do they usually do and go to when they have boys’ night out?”

“Hmm sometimes they go to a bar,” Haemi answered first.

“Or they watch a baseball game,” Soomi added making the girls nod while Dara is still thinking deeply.

“Or they play basketball or some kind of sports together,” Soojin went on. “The last time they had a night out they played football together.”

“Although there was this time, remember girls,” Yejin thought for a moment. “Where we found them coming out of a strip club?”

“You’re right!” Haemi answered with her eyes wide as an owl.

“But then I doubt they’ll go there since they promised not to,” Soomi said making Haemi and Yejin nod.

“But remember girls,” Soojin exclaimed. “Minwoo and Junjin are with them and those two are quite naughty single boys.”

“Oh god!” Dara blurted making the four older women surprise at Dara's sudden yell. “Unnies what if they brought Jiyong there?”

“Dara relax,” Yejin laughed. “They’re probably just going to see if Jiyong’s a loyal man. No harm if they did go there.”

“And plus your oppas are all naughty boys and they’d do everything to make sure you’ll be in good hands, that’s all,” Soomi said making the other three wives nod in agreement. “Boys will be boys and let them be.”

“But then like I said I highly doubt that the boys will bring Jiyong there,” Soojin said making Dara’s fear somewhat gone. “And if they did go there, we’ll scold the six brothers of yours for you.”

“You have our backs Dara,” Yejin said making Dara smile.

“Thanks unnies,” Dara felt relaxed.

“How about we play our role tonight as single ladies,” Soomi suggested making the rest smile.

“Cheers to singles night out?” Haemi lifted her sparkling wine followed by the girls.

“Cheers!” they all said.

...

“Hyung I don’t think its right to come here!” Jiyong protested seeing the big neon sign. It sure is more than just a night club.

“Don’t worry Jiyong,” Junjin said pulling the guy closer to him. “An hour or so in this so called heaven isn’t that bad. It’s a great way to get away from stress.”

“Do you guys do this often?” he stuttered for some unknown reason.

“Of course not,” Eric said. “More like a few times, but to be honest it’s no secret to our wives.”

The other married men sealed their lips hoping not to laugh since their wives after all doesn’t know they do come here. When they got caught before, they vowed to them to never come back which they did do. But this one wasn’t the married men’s idea but rather the two single men.

“Come on,” Minwoo said. “I already got the best seats in the house reserved. The first show starts in a couple of minutes.”

“Hyung I don’t think I want to go…” he was cut off as Junjin pulled him.

“Don’t worry Jiyong,” he said hoping to make the guy agree in this idea. “Dara wouldn’t have to know. It’ll be our own little secret!”

Jiyong couldn’t resist as the older and taller guys Eric and Junjin pulled him along with them. He couldn’t back away knowing the brothers had insisted for a bonding. However he didn’t realize the bonding they want to do tonight is this.

“Welcome boys!” a lady in a y outfit welcomed them. “Well hello to you Minwoo and Junjin, and I see the brothers had tag along. And now who is this new kid with you six?”

“Oh this guy?” Minwoo said pulling Jiyong along with him. “This is Dara’s fiancé Jiyong, we just wanted to show him some fun time.”

“Well hello to you Jiyong-ah,” the lady with large s pulled him making his eyes wide.

“Hyungs,” Jiyong called for help but the girl insisted pulling him closer and the six just watched.

“Its okay Yoomi doesn’t bite,” Junjin said trying to hold his laughter. “She’s just welcoming you!”

And just as the six expected, Jiyong will surely get the big scare of his life as all six had experience this before. All six looked at each other with distinct smiles on their faces as they are about to witness the most possible horrifying moment for Jiyong.

“One…two…three,” Andy counted and all tried holding their laughs seeing Jiyong’s stunned face.

“Welcome to the club Jiyong!” Yoomi grabbed Jiyong’s head giving him for a shocking, messy kiss. Jiyong gasped for air as the kiss was a surprise and somehow he felt so dizzy due to this freaky woman. Then what’s worst is his sudden kiss was followed by something more shocking. Yoomi took Jiyong’s head again pulling it towards her big voluptuous s that’s barely covered by her skimpy top.

“Hmmmphhh!!” Jiyong tried to pull himself away as the lady’s chest is suffocating him.

The six couldn’t help but let their laugh out seeing Jiyong go through what they went through when they first entered this strip club.

“Welcome Jiyong to the NB Strip Club!” Yoomi said making Jiyong shake his head trying to recuperate himself from what just happened. “All you seven, enjoy tonight’s show its special.”

“I heard, that’s why we brought him with us,” Minwoo winked making the lady do the same.

“Did she do that to you guys?” Jiyong asked earning a nod from each brothers.

“And a little tip Jiyong,” Hyesung teased the guy. “The girl is not what you think she is.”

“Meaning?” he asked making the six shiver remembering why.

“Yoomi is a man,” Dongwan shivered more feeling the same thing Jiyong just went through.

“Gosh just thinking about it makes me nervous again,” Andy said earning a nod from the five.

“I just had a lip lock with a man?” Jiyong mumbled making the six laughed.

“Don’t worry, the rest of the girls here are all real girls,” Minwoo smirked making the guy more nervous. “And they sure are all good!”

“In dancing Minwoo-ya!” Hyesung glared at the guy considering he had something different in his tone and sentence.

“Let’s go!” Junjin led the way to their reserved area.

Jiyong sat uncomfortably in his spot as they were near the stage. The brothers were all talking about something else while he looked at the stage uneasily. He knew it’s a sin to go here since he’s about to get married and Dara would surely go nuts if her heard about this.

“A little secret won’t harm young man,” Jiyong turned seeing Eric by his side. “And plus we’re just watching.”

“But still,” Jiyong gulped seeing the lights dimming. “I mean it’s so uncomfortable being here.”

“It will be at first,” Hyesung said. “And if you’re loyal to your partner you’d know what to do while you’re in here.”

“So do your wives know you come here?” Jiyong asked.

“They do,” Dongwan said. “And they’re aware that’s it’s for fun. It’s only for the eyes nothing else. It’ll only be a sin if you do something bad while you’re in here.”

“Why am I getting that you guys are testing me again?” he asked making the three brothers smile. “I see.”

“Just enjoy the show,” Eric said. “Because once you’re married you will never get to do this again.”

“You haven’t been here since when?” Jiyong curiously asked.

“Since the day we all got married,” Dongwan answered.

“Well I guess when each of us were about to get married,” Andy said making the three nod. “Minwoo treat us here before our wedding as a bachelor gift.”

“Ahh,” Jiyong nodded. “But it’s still a test for me, right?”

“You do know us well!” Minwoo said making the five smiled. “So sit back and relax!”

Jiyong did more than what Minwoo had said. He sat in his spot trying to control his anxious self. Not because he is excited but more like n

Please log in to read the full chapter