Family Vacation

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Family Vacation

---------------

[a/n: Reuploaded! Disappeared after AFF maintenance! (^^,) Enjoy!]

---------------

The Park residence is once again busy, as the brothers and their wives had decided to do a family vacation in the beach house they have just an hour away from where they live. The brothers in particular had this idea since it’s about time they unwind from all the chaos that had happened within the past weeks.

After their little interrogation with Jiyong, Dara had sure given the boys a hard time. And that also meant they got a taste of the so called low-blow! The brothers just thinking about it made them all feel the pain that still stings in their stomach.

“Ms. Dara your friends are here!” Butler Kim called.

Dara hurriedly went down the stairs and she smiled seeing her friends had finally arrived.

“Unnie I didn’t know you’re a princess?” Chaerin couldn’t help but feel amaze seeing such compound all owned by Dara and her brothers.

“I’m not,” Dara gently slapped Chaerin’s arms.

“Did I just see an Olympic size pool unnie?” Minji followed and suddenly fell in awe seeing the main house. “Wow! Am I in the Queen of England’s home?”

“Stop it!” Dara blushed seeing how her friends are like this.

“You didn’t tell us you’re a very rich woman!” Bom teased making Dara frown. “But I see why you chose to live in the city.”

“Exactly!” Dara smiled. “Where are the boys by the way?”

“They’re outside getting our bags transferred,” Bom answered.

“Hello ladies!” they all turned seeing Jiyong.

“Oppa how has it been?” Minji teased since all three girls are aware of all the things that had happened to Jiyong.

“You just had to tell them,” Jiyong wrapped his arms around Dara. “Are the boys here?”

“Yes oppa,” Chaerin pointed out the door. “They’re transferring our stuff in the other car.”

“Well I’ll help them out,” Jiyong said making Dara smile.

“Come on let’s see them outside,” Bom said.

The four came outside and saw how each boy are carrying the girls bag, “Unnie did you take your whole closet?” Dara asked seeing a lot of Bom’s bag.

“That’s food unnie,” Minji teased earning a light punch from the eldest.

“Chaerin unnie has the most clothes,” Minji went on making the other girl glare.

“OH MY GHAD!” Bom whispered but the three heard it. The two other girls looked where Bom was looking and they sure got a glimpse of why she suddenly fell in awe. The three saw how the six brothers made such entrance. (Imagine them walking coolly together. And their hair slowly blown by the wind kind of scene with a y, poise looks on their faces lol)

“Are they your brothers’ unnie?” Chaerin whispered robotically.

“I think angels just fell down from heavens,” Minji mumbled.

“Stop ogling over my brothers,” Dara sure didn’t like seeing her friends’ dazed face. “Yah!”

“Hello ladies!” Eric greeted first making the three smiles. “I’m Eric, Dara’s oldest brother.”

“E…,” Bom giggled making Dara grimace.

“Unnie get yourself together,” Dara lightly pushed Bom aside.

The other brothers followed by greeting Dara’s friend telling each of their names. And the three sure made a scene as this caught the four other boys.

“Why am I getting this feeling I’m not gonna like them,” Seungri said.

“You won’t,” Jiyong murmured. “I’ve been in hell since day one here.”

“That must have been fun to watch though,” Top said making the victim frown.

“Hello boys!” the older brothers came. “Welcome to the Park’s compound!”

“Thanks for allowing them to come hyung,” Jiyong said.

“Of course,” Dongwan answered. “Anyone who’s close to our only sister is welcome!”

“Ah that’s right,” Jiyong said remembering he hasn’t introduced his friends.

And once they got to know each other by names, the family vacation is now on cue. The married brothers all took their own car since most had kids while the single men rode together bringing Butler Kim along and two of Jiyong’s friend which were Daesung and Seungri.

Jiyong and Dara rode in the other van and with them are Taeyang, Minji, Chaerin, Bom and Top.

All sure felt excited knowing that everyone is present and somehow Jiyong felt at ease. For sure Dara’s brothers can’t do anything to him now that they have new company. Or so he thought.

-

An hour passed by and they have finally arrived in their location. The girls and boys quickly got out of the car enjoying the nice summer weather. The girls in particular loved seeing the beach again.

The boys quickly got their stuff and in they went to the Park’s rest house. Like all had felt amazed in the Park’s compound, all had the same reaction seeing such huge rest house.

The rest house that has ten bedrooms each has their own bathroom. The four young girls decided to stay in one room together since it’s been awhile since they had their so called slumber party while the boys divided themselves.

Taeyang and Jiyong decided to room together, while Top and Daesung roomed together. The two single brothers, Junjin and Minwoo decided to take Seungri in leaving Butler Kim his own room.

“Okay now that everything is set,” Eric said like a leader. “We’ll all settle first and meet downstairs in the dining for a little talk. Got it?”

“Yes!” they all answered. And slowly each group dispersed going into their assigned rooms.

“Seungri right?” Minwoo called making the young guy nod. “You want to have fun?”

“Of course hyung,” Seungri chuckled. “This is why we’re here right?”

“Of course! How about you join forces with us?” Minwoo offered making the guy curious what the older brother meant.

“Hmm?” Seungri questioned.

“You see,” Junjin pulled Seungri closer to him. “We like to give pranks to people that are close to my sister and we’re just wondering if you want to join?”

“Ahh,” Seungri smiled liking the idea.

“So if you have any idea just throw them in,” Junjin went on liking how the young guy is responding. “Us, hyungs are willing to consider them.”

“Ayy hyung,” Seungri laughed. “I know you’ve been giving Jiyong hyung a hard time and I get it since I am also an older brother so I know how it feels to protect the little sis.”

“Good,” Minwoo smirked. “I mean it’s all just for fun!”

“Then I’m in!” Seungri smiled again.

-

Once everyone was settled, the people had once again gathered down the dining hall. All were curious to know what the oldest (aside from Butler Kim) had to say. “I don’t have much to say, really,” Eric started. “Although I do wish that we all treat each other as family. Let’s all spend this vacation like one happy family neh? And to Dara’s and Jiyong’s friends don’t hesitate to feel at home! Anyone close to our little sister is considered as our family.”

“And can I add something Eric,” Minwoo butted in making the oldest nod. “Let’s all do activities together that way we are able to get to know each other more.”

“Any ideas?” Eric added.

“Oooh volleyball!” Junjin said making the guest nod liking the idea.

“How about you guys have a little friendly competition,” Bom suggested making the brothers think for a moment however in their heads they like the idea. “Although one of the Park brothers has to sit on the bench.”

“Hyesung,” Junjin called. “We choose Hyesung!”

“Yah!” Hyesung felt offended. “Why can’t I play? Let’s put Butler Kim in Jiyong’s side.”

“Oppa, Butler Kim is old and has back pains,” Dara said.

“I heard that little miss!” Butler Kim yelled in the other side causing everyone to laugh.

“I’m sorry, Butler Kim,” Dara giggled. “And plus oppa you have a bad knee remember, unless you want to tear another muscle?”

“Ah you’re right!” Hyesung remembered. “Fine, then I guess we’re all even!”

“So volleyball first?” Andy asked earning numerous nods from the players.

“You go on girls and watch,” Yejin said. “We’ll prepare for lunch.”

“You don’t need our help?” Chaerin asked.

“We’re good here,” Haemi answered. “You four go enjoy!”

The ten guys all prepared themselves for the game as each do their own stretches. The older brothers grouped each other thinking of the plays they will do while the other five in the other side of the net are sure worried.

“I don’t know about this,” Top said. “They all look competitive.”

“They are,” Jiyong murmured. “Especially Junjin hyung, he’s really good at a lot of things and I guess my win in tennis last time is just a lucky shot.”

“Let’s just do our best!” Taeyang said earning a nod from each teammate.

Before the game started, the two mischievous single brothers had called their accomplice in the other side.

“You got this?” Minwoo asked Seungri.

“Don’t worry hyung,” Seungri smiled. “It’s not like I’m good at volleyball anyways.”

“Good, just make sure you aren’t lying to us,” Junjin exclaimed.

“I got you guys!” Seungri winked.

Once everyone was done stretching, Hyesung the referee had blown the whistle letting the players know that the game is starting. Eric and Jiyong went to the referee and were asked heads or tails.

“Head,” Eric said leaving Jiyong tails.

“Tails! Jiyong’s side serves first,” Hyesung said earning a nod from the two leaders.

[Everyone excuse my great knowledge in volleyball lol]

Jiyong looked at his teammates giving them an encouraging nod and once he heard Hyesung’s whistle he did the first serve like a pro.

The older brothers paid attention to the ball and as expected the sports enthusiast hit the ball first sending it over the net to the opponents who are now fully alerted. The three girls cheered seeing how great Junjin had hit the ball making the single man smile. Dara however grimaced at the thought as her friends cheered for her older brothers.

“Fighting Jiyong!” Dara yelled making the fiancé blush.

“Go Park Brothers!” the three girls cheered and Dara in the end playfully pushed the three aside.

“Go Big Bang!” Dara cheered earning a smile from each member.

[back to the game lol]

Once the ball went over their net, Seungri looked at his teammate and saw how determined they were. And seeing the ball coming towards Daesung, he quickly made a move.

“My ball!” Seungri yelled. “My ball!” But in the end, the ball landed on his head causing the three cheerleaders of the other team and the opponent laugh hard.

“Yah!” Jiyong yelled at Seungri. “Panda what the hell are you doing! The ball was for Daesung!”

“Sorry hyung,” Seungri pretended to be disappointed. “Sorry.”

“Move back here!” Taeyang ordered as he switched spot with Top.

“I see Seungri will be the black hole,” Dongwan teased earning another round of laughter.

“Park’s serve!” Hyesung called.

Eric took the ball and like a pro he hit it over the other side. All big brothers watched at their opponents who seem to be struggling in the so called team work.

Jiyong was able to hit the ball and Taeyang on standby was ready to hit over it to the other side. However the ever black hole decided to intercept. “Hyung it’s my ball!” he yelled stumbling on his feet knocking Taeyang down on the sand along with Panda.

“Yah!” Jiyong yelled again. “Seungri I told you to stay back here!”

“Dude what’s wrong with you?” Top felt rather annoyed at Seungri’s action.

“2-1!” Hyesung yelled the score. “Park’s serve again!!”

Andy took the ball this time and looked at the other side at first targeting their new found weakness of their opponent and once Hyesung blew the whistle he quickly hit the ball with force sending them straight to the target.

“I got this!” Daesung, who’s in the middle said running after the ball, but seeing it go further he decided to stop running and hoped that the maknae would hit it. “Seungri it’s yours!”

Seungri who was busy watching his chaotic members in his team just stood there acting like nothing is happening. And next thing he knew the ball landed perfectly in his chest. “Ugh!” he winched in pain. “Yah! Daesung hyung you said I got this!”

“Sorry bro!” Daesung replied.

“Come on guys!” Taeyang is sure losing his patience. “We got to work harder!”

“Go Park brothers… Go…Go… Park brothers GOOOOOO!” the three girls cheered and did

Please log in to read the full chapter