Chapter 10: Test 6: Husband Material + Boys’ Night Out

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Test 6: Husband Material + Boys’ Night Out

---------------------------

[a/n: Woohoo i met my quota again lol if you know what i mean. if not that's okay. I met my goal of 3000+ words in a chapter! Wow my fingers are sure sore haha but for you guys i'm willing to sacrifice a bit. I'm coming in to a close wrap here! (^^,) So pelase do enjoy this chapter!]

---------------------------

The six little boys gathered around the conference room in one of the building in the Park’s compound. Now that they’re back in their homes the brothers are back in having power in testing Jiyong. Yes, unfortunately they haven’t given up just yet.

“This is it,” Eric let out a frustrated sigh. “It’s all up to me huh?”

“You bet hyung,” Andy said earning nods from the other brothers.

“I guess I’ll go easy on him,” Eric said making the brothers puzzled.

“What do you mean by that?” Minwoo asked.

“Just watch guys,” Eric answered shortly earning the rest of the brothers baffled and all end up looking at one another clueless to what he meant.

After a few minutes, Eric’s prospect had arrived. The boys just sat in their seat watching every move Jiyong makes.

“Have a seat,” Eric said which made the guy nod. “Are you ready for this Jiyong?”

“Umm what?” he asked feeling confused.

“This is the last test,” Eric went on earning a nod from the guy. A part of him finally found happiness that Dara’s older brothers’ tests are done. “But don’t be too excited.”

“What is it anyway hyung?” Jiyong asked.

Eric went to the brothers handing them each a piece of paper. And each brother had a smile crept in their lips.

“This last test,” Eric stood right in the middle from his brothers and Jiyong. “It has to do with your knowledge on our only sister, and by now we should expect that you know who my sister is.”

“Of course hyung,” Jiyong confidently answered. “I know Dara since she told me so much about her life.”

“Good then you shouldn’t be nervous,” Eric said which made the other brothers nod. “Shall we start?”

“Sure,” Jiyong sat straight preparing for the first question. Eric signaled the first brother to read the question they had on the paper.

“At what school did our only sister Dara go to?” Andy asked making the guy think a bit.

“I believe she attended YG academy first,” Jiyong answered. “But if you meant where she graduated, then it has to be Shinhwa High.”

“Good,” Eric clapped making the brothers just nod. “Next please!”

In turn Hyesung looked at the paper, “Who did Dara go with to her prom?”

“Hmm,” Jiyong thought for a bit. “I didn’t actually ask her, but I remember her mentioning to her friend that her date to prom goes by the name of Park Taehwan.”

“You’re right again,” Eric clapped. “Go on Dongwan-ah!”

Dongwan looked at the paper to look for a good question, something that will make Jiyong struggle to answer. “Who taught Dara to drive?”

“Ahh…um…” Jiyong paused thinking then Dara’s voice echoed in his head. “Well, I remember her telling me that out of the six brothers, this one brother taught her well. And that is you Dongwan hyung.”

“Good answer,” Dongwan clapped earning some glares from the brother.

“You asked that to look good hyung,” Junjin shook his head hearing his brother ask a question that the answer is him. “So low.”

“Go on,” Eric pointed at Junjin.

“Okay this one will surely get you stuck,” Junjin scanned the paper and when he didn’t find anything interesting he made up his own question.

“When and who did our baby lose her ity?” he confidently asked making the rest of the brothers and Jiyong himself widen their eyes.

“Yah!” Eric yelled. “That question is not in the paper! Go look for something else and don’t you make one up again Junjin.”

“Stop being a ert,” Minwoo pushed the guy away from him.

“Oh it’s okay,” Jiyong said making the brothers stop what they’re doing.

“I mean, Dara lost her ity to me,” he proudly said. “And she was 22 at that time so she’s mature enough.”

“Really?” Eric rolled his sleeves making the victim nervous.

“Hyung forget I even answered the question, please,” Jiyong begged.

“Go Junjin choose a different question or else you’ll be kicked out of here,” Junjin glared at the eldest and looked back at the paper.

“Fine, what is on Dara’s right leg?” he mumbled totally not interested anymore.

“It’s a birthmark hyung,” Jiyong smiled widely earning a glare from the bad mood brother.

“Minwoo,” Eric called the last guy at the end of the table.

“Hmm,” Minwoo looked at the list again. “What is the only food that our baby can eat everyday?”

“Oh that,” Jiyong smiled remembering it. “Chocolate! Anything with chocolate she’ll eat. So chocolates is something she can eat everyday.”

“Good,” Eric clapped. “I see you got some good knowledge on our sister. Now let’s begin the real test.”

“That wasn’t the test?” Jiyong panicked.

“Of course not,” Eric chuckled. “Its just the beginning. The real test comes now. Go on Andy!”

“What would you do if you and your wife get in an argument and you know you were wrong but you insisted you were right,” he started. “But when you learned that what you did is wrong, what will you do to convince or talk to Dara?”

“Ah I see what kind of test this is,” Jiyong’s nervous side slowly disappeared. “Of course, I’d say sorry right away. Once I know that it was really my fault I won’t have second thoughts in going to her and say it’s my fault. Because I keep it for long or decide not to say sorry, I’d only feel guilty. So it’s better if you say your wrongdoings first thing. It’s the best way to build trust.”

“I see you have a good point there young man,” Andy smiled.

Once Andy was done, it was Hyesung’s turn to ask a married life situation. “So for me,” Hyesung started. “What is the best way to lessen your girlfriend or in this case will be your wife's anger if you two get in a argument?”

“Hmm I would do the same things I do to makeup with Dara,” Jiyong smiled remembering the sweetness he’d shower her. “She doesn’t like to be showered with material things if we get into a fight. And so what I would do is I do special events for her. Like cooking food for her or taking her out to have fun. She’s not really into material things as a bribe. She told me it’s as long as she’s with her love ones she’ll be fine.”

The brother just smiled hearing how clever Jiyong is and he actually picked up some things from him when it comes to his own wife.

After Hyesung, Dongwan followed. “What if one day, your wife comes home angry, how would you ease her anger?”

“Hmmm…” Jiyong thought for a bit and the brothers mostly the married ones are sure surprise to see Jiyong taking this seriously. And the way the guy thinks are actually helping them. After all they did get a taste of married life already. “I would do everything for her, first of all. I’d help her out getting her stuff, I’ll make her dinner if necessary. But most of all, I’d talk to her. I’ll tell her I’m here to listen to whatever she’ll have to say or the need to release.”

“And if she needs an advice I’d do my best to give her one,” Jiyong finished earning a wow look on their faces. “I mean if my wife comes home angry the last thing I want to do is add more fuel to her fire. I’d rather put whatever I have in mind aside just for her since I love Dara that I’m willing to stop my time on the things I’m busy with  for her since she needs me the most in times like that.”

Eric didn’t quite know whether to go with the test or not, but knowing some of his brothers are still into it he had to. But for him he had already thrown the white flag. His once protective side of wall had slowly diminished for this guy after all he’s a great match for his sister.

“What if one day,” Junjin started asking even without Eric’s signal but like all the brothers they just let him be. “Wha

Please log in to read the full chapter