Kwon Jiyong's Biggest Obstacle

Kwon Jiyong vs. 6 Men
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Kwon Jiyong's Biggest Obstacle

[a/n: Woohoo 1st chap is up! a little intro that's long on the six big brothers neh! Enjoy! (^_^) and i'll be working on the next chapter soon!]

Dara and Jiyong have been together for five years and just currently moved in together as they prepare for settling down. Just recently, Jiyong had popped the question on the love of his life leaving them to plan for their future ahead.

Dara graduated in college two years ago and is now full time graphic designer and editor for a magazine company. Jiyong on the other graduated also two years ago and is now a full time producer at a music company called YG Entertainment.

And now that both are stable and ready for the future, Jiyong had popped the question on the right time.

The two had met during their first year of college and had automatically clicked like the old sayig it was love at first sight blah blah blah... Their friends have brought the two together making them the first couple in the group to be engage to be married. And now that Dara is excited for their upcoming wedding she had told Jiyong about him meeting her six brothers.

Jiyong had agreed a few times now, but there comes to a point where he had to cancel the planned meeting due to his work priority. Her brothers on the other hand have their own family and work that they couldn’t visit Dara in the city leaving her only choice to visit them back home.

-

Dara had just finished making dinner when the door opened signaling her that her fiancé has just arrived. She walked towards the man and greeted him with her bright smile.

“Hey Ji,” she called making the guy smile. After a long day of recording, he’s finally back in his sanctuary, the only place he could find peace. And having the girl you love greet you with a smile is sure welcoming relieving the stress he once had.

“Hey,” he welcomed her in his arms giving her a gentle kiss as he missed her dearly all day. The aroma of the room sure made him hungrier than he already is thinking his future wife must have been cooking for awhile now.

“How’s the recording?” she pulled from his hug looking into his eyes.

“Hmm tiring,” he said cupping her face to place a kiss on her lips again. “God I miss you.”

“I know, I missed you too,” she soothes the guy’s hair. “Come on I cooked you your favorite dish. You must be hungry.”

“You bet,” he said pulling her along as they go to the dining area.

He smiled seeing the table already set for two with a wine glass filled on the side of their plates and a scented candle in the middle. Her everyday flower arrangement placed beside the candles making his dinner sure enjoyable.

Dara led him to his chair while she serves the man for dinner. She knows how hard his work is and since her work is light she’s able to treat Jiyong like this which she does enjoy quite often.

“Here’s the kimchi stew,” she placed the casserole filled with her specialty. “And the sides and of course the steamy rice we can’t forget that.”

“Wahh this smells nice,” Jiyong gazed over at the main dish. “You cooked all these?”

“Mmmhmmm,” she proudly smiled. “I went to ommoni’s house earlier to pick up the kimchi she made and she got you some herbal medicines since I told her last week how much you’ve been working all day and night.”

“Thanks,” Jiyong watched Dara lovingly as she placed food in his plate.

“Ah that’s right,” she sat down on her chair placing food on her plate. “When is your recording over?”

“Hmm next week,” he answered while he takes his first bite. His eyes shut automatically savoring the flavor of the food her fiancé had made, making Dara smile.

“Well I decided to take a week off,” she said making Jiyong curious. “Can you take a week off after the recording?”

“Hmm actually YG hyung gave me a week off after this recording,” he said sipping on his wine.

“That’s good then!” Dara clasped her hand togther as her plan is finally going to come through.

“Why?” he asked curious as to why she’s happy. “Are we going out of town?”

“Yea,” she smiled.

“Hmm pre-honeymoon?” he teased making Dara giggle.

“No silly,” Dara laughed. “Remember Ji, I told you about meeting my brothers back in Busan?”

“Oh yea,” Jiyong bit his lips. He’s aware that Dara had been pushing this topic through and in hope for him to meet her brothers. It’s not that he’s a chicken or anything, okay that’s a lie he is a chicken after all, they’re all grown men and he's scared to meet them. And hearing her previous story made him Even scared for his life.

“Ji don’t tell me you’re backing out again?” Dara pouted making Jiyong smile. Even though the girl is at a mad or sad state like this he would still find her cute.

“Of course not,” he said hoping to make her happy again. “It’s a good time since I don’t have anything to do and I am excited to meet them.”

“Really?” she pouted making the guy smile and he nodded making the girl finally happy. “Trust me Ji, you’ll like my brothers I’ve finally told them about you and they can’t wait to meet you.”

“Dara can you tell me a little bit about your brothers?” he asked trying to remember all six. “I mean basic infos that I need to know.”

“Hmm I’ll be glad too,” she smiled eager to tell him about her brothers. “First brother is the oldest of them all and his name is Eric.”

“Eric,” Jiyong repeated.

Out of the six, Eric is the eldest and is the wisest. When their parents died, Eric had become the father and the mother at the age of 27. He spent his college life in America and once he graduated he followed the business path their father was at. He became his right hand until the day both of their parents died in a sudden car accident. Eric took all six of his siblings since one he was old enough and two all of them had been given the wealth their parents had worked hard for allowing them to survive their hardest obstacles in life. Thanks to his leadership within the team they were able to survive without their parent's guidance.

However Eric is also known to be the strict brother since he had grown up beside their father the most. He had supervised each sibling under strict probation and in worst case he’s most protective of Dara since she’s the only girl in the family. He’s also known as the quiet and calm guy, but really he can be funny and playful brother as well and he had become Dara’s father figure throughout her childhood to teenage life up until now.

“So Eric hyung is the brother that had taken over the company, right?” he asked making the girl nod.

“Yes,” Dara smiled. “He’s been busy so he hasn’t been in touch with me, but he promised that he’ll be present when we go there next week.”

“Oh is that so,” Jiyong felt a sudden cold breeze. “Who’s next?”

“Next of course is my silly Minwoo oppa,” she giggled trying to remember what her second oldest brother is like.

Minwoo is born right after a year from Eric, their parents sure wanted kids so fast that right after Eric had e Minwoo came along after. Minwoo or M he likes to call himself, is known for as the playful brother of the six. Minwoo owns an independent studio company and is now recruiting trainees who'll become a star someday. Aside from music, the guy is also interested in fashion and women. The guy is mostly known for living the single life and settling down is not in his priority list. Or at least the man hasn’t thought about it yet.

Out of the six brothers, Minwoo is someone that Dara had gone up to most on her teen life telling him her problems since he listen to them well unlike her other brothers. Not many know but Min

Please log in to read the full chapter