Those Last Words

Finding Love

"I need to tell you something.", Baekhyun said with an unpleasant smile. Chanyeol with his big eyes and happy virus personality, did not suspect anything bad to come out of those pink lips and reacted as if something surprising were to be mentioned. He replied, "Yes?". "My parents found out about you. About us." 

"How did they? How did they even? How did they react to this?", Chanyeol pleaded Baekhyun to answer with sweat rolling down from his scalp. His face was turning red and he started to panic but it wasn't due to the fact that people know he's gay but the fact that he ruined Baekhyun's career. "Everything will be fine, Chanyeol.", replied Baekhyun with a reassuring smile which slowly fades away.

He grips Chanyeol's hands and stares intently at his beautiful eyes and then laughs cheekily at him as he sees Chanyeol swallowing his saliva out of nervousness. "What?", Chanyeol replied with his trademark, happy virus smile. "It's just, I don't know what I'm going to once I move...", Chanyeol cuts Baekhyun off before he could even finish his sentence. "You're moving?! Moving where?", Chanyeol screams with his red, teary eyes. "It's only for a few months. It could only last a year at most. Those men you saw just now at my office lobby are actually my managers and producers. They want me to continue my singing career overseas, in Japan and if I'm successful there, they want me to go into the US market. I have the chance of being the first Korean artist to ever succeed in the global market.", Baekhyun convinces Chanyeol while rubbing his soft, pale hands.

"I'll be okay, don't worry", Baekhyun reassures Chanyeol.