Connection, Love

Finding Love

 

They kissed.

Those sweet irresistable lips touching. Those pink rosy cheeks turning bright red. Those dry lips turning wet. It was the first time both of them had such lust. Chanyeol broke off the kiss, leaving them staring into each other's eye. A moment of silence. Both of them, speechless. No word can exit their lips. No words to utter.

"Er...I'm so sorry", Chanyeol replied, shifting his body, back facing Baekhyun to avoid such deep eye contact between each other. Baekhyun's fingers touched his lips, those now wet lips he wiped, wondering what just happened and what to do next.

"Oh its okay. Its fine. Er...I should get going", Baekhyun rushed his words, grabbing his leather jacket that was lying on Chanyeol's soft bed. On that instant, he stood up and brisked to the door. But then he stopped, rooted to the ground. Chanyeol looked at him, staring at him. Baekhyun turned around, looking at Chanyeol's eyes. One of them being covered by his curly fringe. Baekhyun walked towards Chanyeol, kneeling down so that their eyes meet perfectly. 

"I. I don't know how to say this but...I think I love you", Baekhyun confessed, eyes almost tearing up while shifting Chanyeol's fringe away from his beautiful eyes. Face to face, nose to nose, eyes to eyes. Baekhyun went closer to him, this time just a few inches away from his lips. Staring at those lips was such a sight, it was such a beautiful night and everything seemed just right. They kissed again, this time savoring each moment of it. 

There was this connection they felt. A connection never felt before. Some thing or someone completes the connection. Baekhyun knew what the connection was. It was love. 

Light came from the window, one so bright its shines. Baekhyun ended up spending the whole night by Chanyeol's side, watching him sleeping. He knew he had to leave, as he has rehearsals to attend, especially when they are rehearsals for his upcoming show. 

Few hours later, Chanyeol woke up, eyes blind by the ray of light. Rubbing his eyes, he stood up to find that Baekhyun had disappeared. He went to the kitchen to get some water. But the first thing he saw was a post-it-note stuck onto the fridge door. 

Morning Chanyeol,

I'm sorry that I had to leave without telling you. I wanted to but when I saw you sleeping so soundly, I felt guilty to wake you up especially when you've not had any sleep for the past few days. I prepared breakfast. Ok no I bought them. Haha. Sorry I couldn't make you anything, I had to rush to rehearsals at the stadium for the concert. Hope you enjoy your breakfast, have plenty of rest!

Baekhyun

Chanyeol smiled gleefully. Baekhyun was his new energy, his new ray of sunshine, his new hope to move on. Without hesitation, Chanyeol opened the fridge door and the first thing he saw was a box of d.onuts. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there fellow readers! This is my first ever note to you guys. I hope you like how the story is going so far. This is my first ever fanfic, so be patient with me if i do any mistakes. Also, I know that the chapters are really short, I am truly sorry for that. I'm not able to lengthen the story as I'm currently busy with school. Hope you guys love the ff! <3