You Have Me

Finding Love

 

"Thank you" Chanyeol replied with a slight smile on his face. After Suho's pass, he had no one left. Chanyeol's parents were all the way in the United States, far away from we he stood on earth. Suho was his only true friend in school, but was also taken away from Chanyeol, living him lonely and helpless.

He never expected a guy like Baekhyun, his inspiration, his role model, his everything to be the one replacing the loneliness with happiness and comfort. Taking away all the harsh pain he's experiencing. Mending the broken heart that broke into pieces, shatters. But even though, there is someone now beside him to be with him, he still can't help that Suho is gone from the walks of life, away from earth, away from the planet, away from the universe, away from him.

Baekhyun decided to walk Chanyeol home, as it was just a long straight walk by the park away. Each other holding hands, skin to skin, heart to heart. Baekhyun was talking to Chanyeol about how he's excited for his Asia Tour Concert just a month to go but Chanyeol would just stay silent and smile. The smallest smile that ever appeared on his face. The happy virus now is sad. 

Baekhyun tried comforting him in many ways, telling jokes, poking around his belly, ruffling his hair. He tried a million and one ways but everyone of it failed. Its not his fault, Baekhyun thought. Why does he deserve such pain when he didn't do anything wrong. He didn’t cause the accident. His own friend who also died in the accident caused it. I hope god gives him strength to move on from this and carry on his life joyfully. He has a big future ahead of him and I'm going to help him realise that. 

They finally reached Chanyeol's apartment. "Chanyeol-ah, stop thinking about the incident and move on okay? I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good rest", Baekhyun comforts Chanyeol, planting a sweet kiss on Chanyeol's forehead. 

Just as Baekhyun was about to turn around and walk away, Chanyeol grabs his right hand. "Can you stay with me...tonight?" Chanyeol begged, "Please?" Gripping his hand tighter than before with a sad face formed. Baekhyun didn't hesitate and said yes. Baekhyun had asked Chanyeol to shower while he tidied up Chanyeol's bedroom. He kept the books neatly on the shelves, fold the clothes that were all on his bed, swept the floor and there he saw a photograph under Suho's bed. He stopped and put the broom down. He grabbed the photograph and it was a photograph of Chanyeol and Suho, back when they started university together. He flipped the photograph behind and saw an ink written message. 

No matter what happens, I'll be there for you. Suho

Baekhyun started to tear, liquid flowing down his cheeks. Admiring the photograph. Just as soon as he heard the toilet door unlocked open, he wiped away his tears, put the photograph into his jacket pocket and started sweeping again. Chanyeol came in the room, half-. Baekhyun looked up after sweeping the floor and the first thing he saw was Chanyeol's body. His happy trail. He was so shocked, he turned around and started to blush. "Yah, go put some clothes on", Baekhyun said, shy. 

"Oh right I should okay wait, let me go take my clothes from the cupboard" Chanyeol turned and went to the study room where his cupboard was located. Baekhyun turned around and started to giggle a bit. 

Baekhyun was in the kitchen, preparing some pasta for Chanyeol to eat. Baekhyun was one hell of a chef. He knows how to cook almost every type of cuisine out there. From Western to Malay to Chinese to Korean to Japanese to Indian and on and on. He can basically work at a restaurant and be the main chef there, cooking the most delicious delicacies. 

"Here u go" Baekhyun served Chanyeol the carbonara pasta. "Oh thanks. Hmm...its nice" Chanyeol gives out a short smile to Baekhyun. Baekhyun lays back on the bed, looking outside the window. "Hey what are you going to do tomorrow, well I don't think you are able to go to school since you're not that well yet right?"

"Well I don't know actually, i guess I'll just be resting at home then. Why do you ask?" Chanyeol looked back at Baekhyun, lips and mouth filled with cream because of his sloppy eating. Baekhyun looked, "Nothing. Haha dude you have some cream on your face" Baekhyun then wipes the cream off Chanyeol's lips. 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's lips, one that looks so irresistible and so pink. Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun's shining eyes, twinkling like a star. Both of them then, kissed.