My Friend No More

Finding Love

"Chanyeol! Dude wake up, Chanyeol!" Suho says. "Whats wrong dude? You seem upset"

"I didn't get tickets to Baekhyun's concert. Can you believe it? All this years that i've been waiting for him to have a solo concert and now that there is one, I can't go to it" Chanyeol explains while crying. 

"You know what maybe there are other people selling tickets to the concert, you can try and get tickets from them!" Suho tries to calm Chanyeol down. 

"Maybe and maybe not. I still can't believe it. My favourite idol's concert is being held in 2 months and i didn't get a single ticket. Life ." Chanyeol replies, crying louder.

"Hey dude, cheer up. I'll help you look for tickets okay?"

"Thanks bro."

Together, they mentioned everyone they knew on twittter, asking them if they're selling a ticket, but most of them replied either they don't have it or they do have it but its not on sale. They tried asking their tumblr friends, facebook friends, aff friends, but none of them are selling. Even though, Chanyeol said he'd pay a higher price for the ticket, they all refused to sell them. After hours of searching for one single ticket to go to the concert, he just cuddles himself on his bed and cries. In his heart he feels pain. Tears flow down his cheeks, he's now crying a river. Slowly, his eyes closes and he falls into a deep uninterupted sleep.

The next day

Chanyeol still in that cuddling position, wakes up to a bright sunshine that gives light to his room through his window. The first thing he sees is Suho smiling away, looking at the screen of his laptop. He notices Chanyeol, "Rise and shine, you little piece of egg yolk."

"Morning" Chanyeol answers with a light smile.

"Guess what I got in my hands?"

Chanyeol rubs his eyes to clear his vision. "Isn't that a standing pen ticket to BB Asia Concert Tour?!"

"YES IT IS! AND ITS FOR YOU"

"OMG How did you get this?"

"Coincidentally, one of my friends was selling the ticket and asked me if i had any friends that wanted to go and i bought it."

"OMG thank you so much! You are awesome man!"

Chanyeol snatches the ticket from Suho's hands and jumps around their dorm. Suho laughs along looking at him.

"Hey! Don't forget to pay me back!"

"Sure enough" Chanyeol winks.

1 month later

Chanyeol is on his way to his childhood friends' place. His friends are Kai and Sehun. The 3 of them have been friends for  10 years. Their parents all work at the same company. They used to go to the same school together but now they are all separated. All 3 of them have different interests, Kai wants to be a dancer and Sehun wants to be a fashion designer. 

Chanyeol is not far away from their place. He stops by a convenience store to buy some refreshments for them. Its been awhile since they've met, so he plans on having a blast with them. He bought Heineken. 

All 3 of them are reunited. They are now just playing some club songs, dancing while drinking. They are getting drunk. After hours and hours of drinking and dancing, they are all dead drunk.

Chanyeol called Suho to pick him up and send him home. Suho had no choice but to follow what Chanyeol said. 

30 minutes later

Suho and Chanyeol are on their way back home. 

"Chanyeol-ah, why did you have to get drunk and trouble me to send you home?" Suho sighs

Chanyeol does not answer.

"YAH! I'm talking to you here!"

"Wake up wake up." Suho teasingly slaps Chanyeol's cheeks lightly

"WHAT? WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME?!"

"I was only teasing you. Why take it to heart?"

"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT STARTED IT FIRST!"

"Chanyeol calm down. I'm driving, don't disturb me."

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE DRIVING. I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU SLAP ME, SO HERE'S YOUR REVENGE"

"Chanyeol stop hitting me! Dude don't STOP!"

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME. YOU'RE NO LONGER MY FRIEND!"

"CHANYEOL CHANYEOL CHANYEOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL"

CRASH