Those Words

Finding Love

Its the 1st of May and the concert is just 5 days away. Byun Baekhyun is currently the top of the Hallyu Wave, girls scream his name, guys support as if they are brothers to him, but there is always that one big fan. The one buying your albums, al of them. Buying merchandises that has your face on them. Waking up at 10am in the morning to get the best seats to your concert and this person is none other than Park Chanyeol. 

Other than being just a fan, he is also an aspiring arts student at the Korean Arts Academy, making his way to become a rapper. His inspiration is Byun Baekhyun. The only time he can meet his role model is at the concert thats going to be held at the Seoul Indoor Stadium on May 6th, which is also on Baekhyun's birthday. Like other fans, Chanyeol thinks this is a golden chance to meet Baekhyun, letting him know that such a caring fan existed. Meeting Baekhyun is his dream, well one of his dreams. 

He has a friend, named Suho. Suho also studies at the Korean Arts Academy with Chanyeol but instead he wants to become a singer, just like Baekhyun. Even though he's korean, he does not like the Hallyu Wave that much. He thinks its too mainstream and hates how entertainment companies treat their artists. He still listens to a couple of artists because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol is always talking about the latest gossips, new albums, new comebacks, concerts, merchandise, etc. 

2 months ago

"So you planning on going to the BB Asia Concert Tour?", Suho asked. "Of course I am. I'm planning on getting standing pen A. Do you want to come along?" Chanyeol replied.

"We'll see. If i don't have any extra singing lessons on that day, then I can go. But if i do, then sorry man"

"Its okay. I'll just go by myself."

"I have to get going, have a class to go to. Bye"

"Bye"

Chanyeol is staring at the ticket sales page of BB Asia Concert Tour. In 2 days the ticket sales will be open. His heart is beating real quick as time goes by. A smile on his face is formed. He hopes that he'd be able to meet Baekhyun at the concert. 

2 days later

The clock is ticking and its 9:45am. Chanyeol is in his Science class now and is obviously not paying attention, just staring at the wall clock to get ready to buy tickets. There are butterflies in his stomach. He is filled with excitement. 

9:55am. Another 5 more minutes until the ticket sales are open. "FASTER FASTER' his mind says. He seriously can't wait to get out of the class, rush to the cafeteria, get a table., settle himself down and buy the tickets. 

9:59am. 1 MORE MIN. He puts his books inside his bag, holding only his laptop, preparing to dash off. 

10am. Its 10am. Ticket Sales are open. Tickets selling out fast. Almost sold out. But where is Chanyeol? Well he is still in his Science class. He had to stayback because he didn't do well on the last science project, so he is being asked to do it again. Of course, what slows him down is when the teacher is explaining what mistakes he did on the science project. He does nothing but sigh in sadness.

10:10am. Thats the time the teacher released him. Well, even though he knows there's no hope trying, he rushes to a bench not far away from his classroom and is trying to buy a ticket. What he sees at the webpage, is red-bolded words and he knows that those means that the particular category is sold out. The only category that was not red is CAT 7, the last and cheapest cat. Even that category is pink-bolded which means that there are only single seats left. He rushes to buy it, enter his credit card information Just as he wants to click 'submit', the concert was already SOLD OUT. 

Those words breaks his heart. Those words breaks his heart into pieces. Those words breaks his heart into pieces thats shattered across the floor. Those words breaks his heart into pieces thats shattered across the floor, soaked with tears from his moist eyes. Those words makes him feel hopeless.